Online college courses in UK: Distance learning colleges in England, online certificate & diploma courses in business, beauty, bookkeeping, computer training online, childcare qualifications. Find home study college education, open college in the UK.
UK Open College: The UK Open College is one of the largest suppliers of online home study and distance learning certificate and diploma courses in the UK. We offer distance learning courses with unlimited support and all materials provided leading to recognised qualifications and awards. Study at your own pace without any pressure. Enrol anytime of the year and complete as quickly as you want to. Home learning provides students with the flexibility to study around the busiest of schedules. Just a few hours each week can make all the difference and change your life forever. With no classes or boring lectures to attend distance learning provides the ideal solution.
A Level Courses: A Level History Courses A Level Biology Courses A Level Mathematics Courses A Level Accountancy Courses A Level Business Courses A Level Economics Courses A Level English Lit Courses A Level Government & Politics A Level Classical Civilisation A Level Environmental Studies A Level Law Courses A Level Philosophy Courses A Level Psychology Courses A Level Religious Courses A Level Sociology Courses
Animal Care Courses: Equine Courses Marine & Fish Courses Animal Care Courses Canine Courses Zoo & Exotic Animal Courses Feline Courses
Business Courses: Marketing & PR Courses HR & Personnel Courses Customer Service Courses Project Management Courses Business Management Courses Business Finance Courses Business Admin Courses Business Studies Courses
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in UK & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, across Europe & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
London School Of Business and Finance - Professional Qualifications
Courses / Programs
London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) offer intensive online and on-campus programmes leading to ACCA and AAT professional qualifications.
These programmes are designed to help you distinguish yourself from other accounting and finance professionals – by providing not only a professional qualification, but also the practical skills that employers search for. You will be able to take advantage of a wide range of high quality study support and resources, all geared to rapidly accelerate your professional career.
At LSBF, you will benefit from:
- Award winning tutors
- One-to-one coaching*
- Live online sessions
- Online and on-campus study modes
- Pass 1st time guarantee*
The University of Leicester is one of the UK's leading research and teaching universities, and is also one of the biggest suppliers of higher education distance learning courses in the UK with over 25 years' experience of offering high quality distance learning courses.
We offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses via distance learning in fields such as business, management, education, media and communications, politics, criminology, computer science, archaeology and museum studies.
Taking a distance learning course with the University of Leicester means that you can study at home in your own time at your own pace, so you can combine achieving a qualification with work or family commitments. To date, over 25,000 students have graduated from our distance learning programmes.
We offer distance learning courses in a wide range of areas, including:
- Business, Management and Human Resources (including The Leicester MBA)
- Education and Linguistics
- Computer Science
- Politics and International Relations
- Archaeology and Ancient History
- Media and Communications
- Security and Risk Management
- Forensic Science
- Museum Studies
- Employment Law
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses
Based in London, UK Open Learning has been in existence for over 10 years, and is one of the leading distance learning companies in the UK. We offer a variety of career-based, distance learning courses for a wide range of home learning needs. Our correspondence and home study courses can help change dreams into reality.
UK Open Learning is a registered centre with a number of awarding bodies including Edexcel, and with the NCFE. Having this status ensures that assessment, verification and certification are carried out to strict guidelines. This in turn gives learners confidence that their achievements have been well merited.
A Level, Airline, Art & Creative Skills, Beginners Web Design, Book-Keeping, Business & Management, Catering, Certified Internet Webmaster, GCSE, Health & Beauty, Early Years, Information Technology, Marketing, Office, Social Studies, Travel...
Arden University - BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology
Courses / Programs
Study Online & Earn Your UK Degree from Anywhere in the World
• Arden University specialises in offering high quality degree programmes for people of all ages, including a BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology.
• Delivered 100% online, this bachelor's degree course will enable you to develop key skills of huge value to employers in many different HR roles.
• The distance learning delivery mode of the programme allows you to maintain your existing commitments of work and/or family while you pursue your bachelor degree in Human Resource Management & Psychology.
BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology
Have you got your eye set on a career in Human Resource Management? Are you interested in the influence of Psychology on business? If you want to learn how to get the best out of people, then consider taking this BA (Hons) Human Resource Management & Psychology degree course.
This popular Distance Learning Degree puts an understanding of people at the heart of how a business can achieve success. With most of us spending the majority of our lives working in various organisations, people with this combination of skills and knowledge are of huge value in the workplace.
You'll learn about the English Legal System and Contract Law as well different types of Psychology, including social and developmental. All taught online with our flexible study options and at a time and place to suit you.
Bachelor of Arts, Human Resource Management & Psychology:
Skills for Interdisciplinary Study
English Legal System
Understanding the Business Environment
Introduction to Social and Developmental Psychology
Introduction to Biological and Cognitive Psychology
Research and Ethics in Action
Personality and Intelligence
Planning Human Resources
Managing Across Cultures
Managing Change in Organisations
Strategic Issues in HRM
Research Planning & Project