World Class Productivity Inc. (WCP):
World Class Productivity (WCP) has been providing practical, real-world project management training and consulting solutions since 1995. For over 10 years, our most popular project management courses are offered publicly in association with the University of Toronto and the University of Waterloo, Ontario and are part of both basic and advanced Project Management Certificate programs. Our courses are available for in-house delivery anywhere in Canada and the USA.
'Essential' & 'Advanced' Project Management Certificate Programs:
Our project management courses are considered among the best in the industry, and are delivered by experienced project managers with excellent facilitation skills. It is not surprising that WCP has established itself as a leading PM training and consulting provider among the Canadian project management community. Courses include:
- Project Management Essentials (21 PDUs)
- Project Management Essentials Part 2
- Monitoring and Control (21 PDUs)
- Hands-on Microsoft Project (14 PDUs)
- Advanced Microsoft Project (7 PDUs)
- Juggling Multiple Projects (14 PDUs)
- Rescuing a Project in Crisis (14 PDUs)
- Agile Project Management (21 PDUs)
- Business Analysis for the Project Manager (14 PDUs)
- Project Contract and Procurement Management (14 PDUs)
- Project Management Essentials for Construction (21 PDUs)
Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep:
You're ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Project Management Professional. You've put in your hours and earned your experience on the job. But are you ready for the rigour of the PMP exam?
The Velociteach PMP Exam Prep system is comprehensive, accelerated, and focused on a single goal: Equip students with the knowledge and techniques they need to pass PMI's Project Management Professional certification exam. We give you a blended learning system consisting of:
- 3 days of focused in class training
- An on-line e-learning program, available 24/7 for 6 months
- PMP exam testing lab, available 24/7 for 6 months
- The book “The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try” - by Andy Crowe
Participants will be prepared for passing the - PMP exam including an understanding of:
- Each of the 5 major project management processes, including inputs, outputs, tools, techniques, and terminology
- How each process relates to the 9 project management knowledge areas
- The project management framework and how processes flow within it
- The “professional responsibility” subject matter that PMI added to the exam
- PMI formulas related to cost, time, quality, and risk, and how to apply them in real scenarios
- How to produce network diagrams, calculate critical path, float, and lag, and the terms, tools, and techniques that apply to them
- Test-taking strategies to help you understand and decode PMI's test questions and avoid common traps and pitfalls
- A working knowledge of PMI's vocabulary and terms
Prior to taking this course, we also recommend that participants have already met PMI's experience requirements for PMP certification and have completed the exam application process with PMI.
Email: Contact Us
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.