Saint Ephrem School, Bensalem:
St. Ephrem School, located in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, is a Catholic elementary school with grades K through 8. The school is proud of our tradition of excellence in the education we offer our students. We are a school with a rich history of academic achievement and recognized service to the community. Mindful that each person is the dwelling place of God, we are committed to the development of the whole person. Priests, administrators, faculty members, and staff work cooperatively with parents/guardians to develop each student spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially.
Saint Ephrem Elementary School is a Roman Catholic School of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, dedicated to the religious, academic, and social education of its students. Empowered by Christ's command to make disciples of all and to teach all, we dedicate ourselves to the teaching mission of the Church by:
- Reverencing and respecting the uniqueness of each student as a creation of God entitled to our best efforts.
- Providing a spiritual environment and education that will enable our young people to live a life of continuous conversion.
- Offering academic, social and physical curricula that will challenge our students to be agents of positive change for future generations.
- Being Christ-like role models for our students and their families, instilling in them the desire to witness, by word and action, to the God who lives within all.
- Providing varied opportunities for faculty and students to serve one another and to expand the concept of service to our local, national and world communities.
Aware of the Trinitarian dimension of our lives, we unite ourselves in the love of the Father and of the Son, through the Spirit who manifests that love in the hearts of all.
Religion, as taught in our school, is a way of life, not merely a subject. It is important, therefore, that this way of life be supported and supplemented in the home. Parents / Guardians are encouraged to participate in developing their child’s relationship with God by witnessing to the values taught in school and by fostering a personal prayer life within the family. Catholic parents/guardians are expected to see that their children participate in Sunday Mass and receive the sacraments of Penance and Eucharist often.
Non-Catholic students must attend religion classes and participate in all liturgical services at school. They and their families are also encouraged to develop and to follow the worship practices of their faiths.
- Grades K-8
- Before school Program
- After school Program
- Extracurricular Activities
- Field Trips / Class Trips
- Physical Education (Gym)
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 5340 Hulmeville Road, Bensalem, Bucks County, Pennsylvania , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.