Learn Indonesian language in Singapore: Bahasa Indonesia courses for adults, private Indonesian teacher for beginner, intermediate & advanced level. Indonesian for business professionals, corporate Indonesian training for companies & organizations..
inlingua School of Languages in Singapore: Conveniently located in Singapore's premier shopping area on Orchard Road, inlingua is a language school offering Indonesian language courses to adults of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced. Both small group classes and private lessons are available. We offer effective learning in small groups, a well-integrated syllabus, rigorous performance assessments and a truly global mix of nationalities. Established in 1972, inlingua School of Languages in Singapore is part of the world-wide inlingua language training organisation, which has over 300 language schools in 40 different countries.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Indonesian Language Courses:
We have courses to fit any student's schedule. Our Indonesian teachers are university graduates, native speakers of Indonesian and have attended extensive training in the inlingua method and in the use of our teaching materials.
- Group Indonesian classes
- Private Indonesian lessons
- Part-time Indonesian courses (evenings and weekends)
- Indonesian for Business
- Corporate Indonesian language training
- Indonesian classes for children & teenagers
Located on Napier Road, the British Council Singapore is an English language and culture education centre for adults and children.
We provide a range of English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL) courses for local and international students from around the globe.
We offer beginner to advanced level, full and part-time General English courses, Business English, a range of professional and academic exam preparation classes (IELTS, Cambridge, Edexcel), English for children / academic purposes, English teacher training, and more.
We have been teaching English in Singapore for more than 60 years, and we understand how to help you to learn successfully. Our mission is to build mutually beneficial relationships between people in the UK and Singapore and to increase Singaporeans' appreciation of the UK's creative ideas and achievements.
We have created an environment that is interesting, social and fun. Enrol in one of many courses based on your needs and learn from professional teachers who are all native English speakers with years of training and experience.
Student Feedback: "The teachers are well-trained, professional and know how to teach Asian students. They know our problems. I have made big progress in my time here." - Sun
"The course has encouraged me to speak and write proper English." - Neo
- General English Full-Time courses (Certificate in General English: Elementary, Foundation & Academic / Advanced levels)
- English for Business Professionals
- English Exam Preparation courses (IELTS, Cambridge FCE & CAE, Edexcel)
- English for children / academic purposes
- Part-time English courses
- "myClass" - Flexible English courses for adults (that suit your interests, needs and schedule)
- Corporate training (customer service, written communication, etc)
- English teacher training (TEFL / CELTA)
Located in downtown Singapore, Language Works is an English language training centre, offering English courses to individuals and organisations, that are customised to your learning needs, objectives and industry. Training courses cover English Language for Business, Communication, Sales and Customer Service language skills.
Specific courses include Perfecting Business English, Perfecting Conversational English, Focus on Writing, and a range of tailored workshop programs. Study options include individual (private) lessons, small groups, and large group classes specifically designed for organizations and work force teams. Our courses can be combined and further customised to meet your needs.
We take pride in using a holistic approach to aid in language learning that is centred primarily on the student. Language Works was created out of a passion for communicating the way we should. Our goal and measured success is when you relate to the people you work with, and the people you care about, in the most effective manner.
Student Testimonial: "I am enjoying learning the correct language sequences and a wider variety of word choice. I also enjoy the pace of the lesson and no-judgment when I make a mistake. What I find different about Language Works is the one on one class environment that is aimed at your level of learning needs. I am from China and I have found it very challenging to live in Singapore. This is really helping me to feel more confident in this environment."
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
- Perfecting Conversational English (6 levels, Beginner to Advanced)
- Perfecting Business English (Pre-Intermediate level and up)
- Focus on Writing (all levels)
- Tailored Training and Workshops: Communication; Sales; Customer Service...
Group / Individual Study Options:
- Group Class for organisations (12 students per class)
- Small Group Class for individuals / executives (2-5 students per class)
- Private Classes (one-to-one flexible coaching)
• Are you searching for quality online Bahasa Indonesia lessons? Based in Jakarta, Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) provides online Indonesian classes taught via Skype to students throughout Indonesia and in 122 countries worldwide.
• The LSI Online program makes our high-quality Bahasa Indonesia training accessible to students around the world.
• One of our experienced and qualified faculty members will be your instructor / mentor for the duration of your online Indonesian language course.
• Your mentor will deliver your instruction in 120-minute classes, taught through Skype on a regular basis. Classes can be scheduled between 9am and 9pm from Monday through Friday, and 9-6pm on Saturdays - Jakarta time. You can design your own weekly class schedule according to your availability.
• To achieve Bahasa Indonesia fluency, you should study as intensively as possible. We recommend that students commit to at least 2 or 3 classes weekly. If you want to achieve fluency at "lightning speed," you should take 5 to 10 classes weekly.
Learn Chinese in Singapore with Spring College International (SCI)! We provide full-time and part-time Chinese language courses for adults of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
We have two easily-accessible premises - Spring College International (Jurong East) is situated near the Jurong East MRT station and Spring College International (Bishan) is located close to the Bishan MRT station.
Some of our specialized courses include part-time Business Chinese courses, HSK exam preparation, Conversational classes, and more. In addition to our group classes, you can choose to take private Chinese lessons.
Our dedicated teachers are very experienced in teaching Mandarin classes and will help to improve our students’ listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, so that they will be able to meet the language requirement to further their studies in various professional certifications courses in future.
In addition to our Chinese language programs, we also provide courses in Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, and more.
Full-time Chinese Course:
• Certificate in Chinese Language Course (12 months) - Beginner to Advanced levels
Part-time Chinese Courses:
• General Mandarin course
• One-to-one Mandarin classes (private lessons)
• Conversational Mandarin
• Reading & Writing Mandarin course
• HSK Exam Preparatory course
• Business Mandarin courses
• Working Mandarin course
• Secretarial Course In Mandarin
• Holiday Mandarin course
• Chinese courses for children
We also offer Cantonese / Hokkien / Shanghainese courses aimed at improving conversation skills.
English (full-time & part-time)
Mandarin (full-time & part-time)
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.