Where to learn Indonesian in Singapore: Bahasa Indonesia private lessons for adults, Indonesian language courses for beginners, intermediate & advanced level. Indonesian classes for business professionals, corporate Indonesian training for companies.
Lingo School of Knowledge: Founded in 2004, Lingo School of Knowledge is an international language learning school in Singapore that provides beginner to advanced level Indonesian language classes to local and international students. Courses include General Adult Indonesian, and Business / Corporate Indonesian language training. Our courses can be taken privately (1-4 students), or in a group setting (max 15 students), with full-time and part-time options available. In addition, we offer over 20 different languages including English, Mandarin Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, and Thai among others.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Beginner to Advanced Level Indonesian Classes for Adults: - General Indonesian Language Course:
- Corporate / Business Indonesian Program:
Study options: - Group classes (15 students max)
- Private lessons (1-4 students)
- Full-time option
- Part-time option
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Established in 1986, JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited English language school, career training and tuition centre in Singapore.
• JE Educational College has been registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore) since 1987 to conduct Business, Accountancy, IT and Language courses.
• JE provides a wide range of English language courses for local and international students (adults and children). Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention.
• Our quality policy ensures that by integrity and continual improvement, JE is focused and committed in providing quality language and education courses for its students within the environmental, legal and regulatory framework.
• Awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation for providing good student welfare and exhibiting sound business practices in 2005.
• Awarded Edutrust Certification, which is a trademark that we maintain a high standard of quality in the overall provision of education services, academic and financial process, school governance and administration, quality management and the protection & welfare of students.
• As a EduTrust Certified school, we can apply the Student Pass for international students who wish to study at our school from the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore (ICA).
• All courses are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
General Education Courses:
• Government School Preparatory Program for Primary & Secondary School Students
• Preparatory Courses for General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels.
• Tuition Programs..
Study Business French in Quebec, Canada: HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide. We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School for international students that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students ages 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing & speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the 1st university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
Learn Indonesian in Singapore with inlingua School of Languages! Conveniently located in Singapore's premier shopping area on Orchard Road, inlingua is a language school offering Indonesian language courses for adults. Established in 1972, inlingua School of Languages in Singapore is part of the world-wide inlingua language training organisation, which has over 300 language schools in 40 different countries.
We provide a wide range of courses for beginners and advanced learners in 13 different languages, including Indonesian. We offer effective learning in small groups, a well-integrated syllabus, rigorous performance assessments and a truly global mix of nationalities.
Our Indonesian teachers are university graduates, native speakers of Indonesian and have attended extensive training in the inlingua method and in the use of our teaching materials. Our school is right in the centre of Singapore in a modern building with excellent facilities. We also offer private lessons can also be tailored to your needs and your learning objectives.
Indonesian language courses for adults at beginner, intermediate & advanced level:
- Group Indonesian classes
- Private Indonesian lessons
- Part-time Indonesian courses (evenings and weekends)
- Indonesian for Business
- Corporate Indonesian language training
- Indonesian classes for children & teenagers
Take a look at the features of our courses and send us an enquiry to find out more.
Language Studies Indonesia - Online Indonesian Classes
Courses / Programs
• Learn Bahasa Indonesia online in Singapore with Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) - a leading language school in Jakarta that also offers online Indonesian classes to adults living in Singapore and around the world.
• Our online Bahasa Indonesian lessons are taught via Skype to students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
• The LSI Online Outreach Programme makes our high-quality Bahasa Indonesia training accessible to students around the world.
• One of our experienced and qualified faculty members will be your instructor / mentor for the duration of your online Indonesian language course.
• Your mentor will deliver your instruction in 120-minute classes, taught through Skype on a regular basis.
• You can design your own weekly class schedule according to your availability, allowing you to study around your professional and personal commitments.
• To achieve Bahasa Indonesia fluency, you should study as intensively as possible. We recommend that students commit to at least 2 or 3 classes weekly.
• If you want to achieve fluency at "lightning speed," you should take 5 to 10 classes weekly.
• LSI’s world-class teaching faculty is comprised wholly of university-accredited Indonesian language instructors, all of whom are multilingual native-speakers of Bahasa Indonesia.
Student Review / Testimonial: "It is a really good course. I hope to pick it up again at the next level when I get some more time."
Spring College International (SCI) is a leading language learning and exam preparatory course provider in Singapore with two school locations.
Spring College International (Jurong East) is located near Jurong East MRT station, while Spring College International (Bishan) is located close to Bishan MRT station. Both schools are within a 5-minute walk from the MRT.
At SCI, we provide a wide range of English language courses for adults, college students, children, tourists, and golf enthusiasts. We believe in building a strong relationship with each of our students.
Our teachers and lecturers are selected based on their language proficiency, experience; and the dedication shown to be accepted as a teaching staff.
Student Testimonial: "I have only come to Singapore to study for a mere 7 months. As the only son, I did not have any interest in studying and failed to go to university. My parents then decided to send me to SCI to learn English.
I was immediately influenced by the keen learning attitude of the students in SCI. The teachers also inculcated moral values to us, making us feel the passion for learning."
- Student from China, 18
Full-Time English Courses
• English Certificate course
• Preparation for Admission to Government Primary/ Secondary schools
• Preparation for GCE O Level & A Level exams
• TOEFL, IELTS, SAT prep
• Holiday English
• English Enrichment
• English Study Trip
• English+Golf Study Trip
• Summer English camp
Part-Time English Courses
• General English
• Conversational English
• Business English
• One to One/ Private English lessons
• Private TOEFL / IELTS preparation
• Online English classes
• Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hindi, Spanish, Italian, French, German..
IALF (Indonesia Australia Language Foundation), Bali
Courses / Programs
IALF Bali is one of the leading language training organizations in Southeast Asia. Situated in Denpasar, Bali's capital city, we have established a strong reputation for Bahasa Indonesia language courses.
We provide General, Intensive, Group and Private Indonesian language courses to locally-based and international students from around the world.
Our Indonesian language courses attract expatriates living in Indonesia as well as students and teachers of Indonesian who wish to travel to Indonesia to study the language and culture.
IALF currently trains approximately 800 full-time and 6,000 part-time students a year. Over the past 25 years, we have established a reputation as the leading language training organisation in South East Asia.