JE Educational College: Prepare for the TOEFL Test of English language proficiency at JE Educational College, an internationally-accredited English language school, career training and tuition centre in Singapore for local and international students.
Email:Contact us below
Other ESL programs available include IELTS Test preparation, Certificates in English for Foreign Students, Business English classes, Conversation courses, Preparatory Courses for General Certificate of Education (GCE), English Tuition, and more.
Our TOEFL Test prep classes aim to improve the student's proficiency in the English language in an academic context so that the student has confidence to do well in the TOEFL test and gain as high a score as possible.
Course outline / modules include: - Practice for Structure and Written Expressions: To improve the ability to recognize language that is appropriate for standard written English
- Practice for Listening: To improve the students' ability to understand English as it is spoken in North America.
- Practice for Reading Comprehension: To improve the ability to understand short passages similar in topic and styles to academic texts used in North American colleges and universities by providing variety of short passages on academic subjects.
- Practice for Writing: To improve the ability to write in English on an assigned topic so that students can comfortably compose an essay.
English Language Courses:
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- Basic Office Skills English course
- Business English (Beginner levels 1, 2 & 3)
- General English Speaking Skills course
- Conversational English
- Individual / Private English course
Specialized Academic Language Classes:
- For Elementary / Primary students
- For Secondary students
- O level & A level preparation classes (French, German & Japanese)
Further Language Studies:
- Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, Thai & Vietnamese
Located on Napier Road, the British Council Singapore is an English language and culture education centre for adults and children.
We provide a range of English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL) courses for local and international students from around the globe.
We offer beginner to advanced level, full and part-time General English courses, Business English, a range of professional and academic exam preparation classes (IELTS, Cambridge, Edexcel), English for children / academic purposes, English teacher training, and more.
We have been teaching English in Singapore for more than 60 years, and we understand how to help you to learn successfully. Our mission is to build mutually beneficial relationships between people in the UK and Singapore and to increase Singaporeans' appreciation of the UK's creative ideas and achievements.
We have created an environment that is interesting, social and fun. Enrol in one of many courses based on your needs and learn from professional teachers who are all native English speakers with years of training and experience.
Student Feedback: "The teachers are well-trained, professional and know how to teach Asian students. They know our problems. I have made big progress in my time here." - Sun
"The course has encouraged me to speak and write proper English." - Neo
- General English Full-Time courses (Certificate in General English: Elementary, Foundation & Academic / Advanced levels)
- English for Business Professionals
- English Exam Preparation courses (IELTS, Cambridge FCE & CAE, Edexcel)
- English for children / academic purposes
- Part-time English courses
- "myClass" - Flexible English courses for adults (that suit your interests, needs and schedule)
- Corporate training (customer service, written communication, etc)
- English teacher training (TEFL / CELTA)
English (full-time & part-time)
Mandarin (full-time & part-time)
There are many reasons why you may need to improve your English language skills. English is the global language of business and commerce. Improving your English may enhance your employment opportunities in your home country or abroad. Better English may result a higher salary or promotion.
Perhaps you wish to study abroad in an English-speaking college or university, and need to achieve a high score on the TOEFL or IELTS exam. Or you might simply want to learn English as a hobby or for travel.
Whatever your reason for wanting to improve your English, you first need to know what your current level is. Learn4Good.com provides a quick English language level test that you can take online for free.
Each week, this online English test is taken by thousands of English language students throughout the world.
As well as assessing your English grammar, the test requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary to help you to understand your level and what you need to do to achieve your language learning goals.
When you complete the test, you will be told what your current level is - from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced).
Learn French in Singapore with Spring College International (SCI)! We provide a range of French language courses for adults of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
SCI has two easily-accessible premises - Spring College International (Jurong East) is situated near the Jurong East MRT station and Spring College International (Bishan) is located close to the Bishan MRT station.
Whether you need to learn French for personal or professional reasons, SCI can help you to improve your French language skills. We offer group French courses and private French lessons.
Your private French lessons can be customized to meet your specific needs. You can learn at your own pace at times that best suit you.
Our dedicated French language teachers are highly-experienced in teaching French. They will help to improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, so that you can meet the French language requirement you may need to further your studies in various professional certifications courses in the future.
In addition to our French language programs, we also provide courses in Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Hindi, English, and more.
Located in downtown Singapore, Language Works is an English language training centre, offering English courses to individuals and organisations, that are customised to your learning needs, objectives and industry. Training courses cover English Language for Business, Communication, Sales and Customer Service language skills.
Specific courses include Perfecting Business English, Perfecting Conversational English, Focus on Writing, and a range of tailored workshop programs. Study options include individual (private) lessons, small groups, and large group classes specifically designed for organizations and work force teams. Our courses can be combined and further customised to meet your needs.
We take pride in using a holistic approach to aid in language learning that is centred primarily on the student. Language Works was created out of a passion for communicating the way we should. Our goal and measured success is when you relate to the people you work with, and the people you care about, in the most effective manner.
Student Testimonial: "I am enjoying learning the correct language sequences and a wider variety of word choice. I also enjoy the pace of the lesson and no-judgment when I make a mistake. What I find different about Language Works is the one on one class environment that is aimed at your level of learning needs. I am from China and I have found it very challenging to live in Singapore. This is really helping me to feel more confident in this environment."
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
- Perfecting Conversational English (6 levels, Beginner to Advanced)
- Perfecting Business English (Pre-Intermediate level and up)
- Focus on Writing (all levels)
- Tailored Training and Workshops: Communication; Sales; Customer Service...
Group / Individual Study Options:
- Group Class for organisations (12 students per class)
- Small Group Class for individuals / executives (2-5 students per class)
- Private Classes (one-to-one flexible coaching)