Art Schools in the US: Art Schools in South Carolina, Colleges of Design, Fashion design colleges, Graphic design schools, digital arts, animation, fine art, makeup arts, beauty schools, culinary art schools, performing arts, drama schools, art instruction, painting classes, Columbia, Charleston SC
With locations in Columbia, Florence, North Augusta, Rock Hill and Spartanburg, South Carolina, Kenneth Shuler Schools of Cosmetology offer a range of day and evening Certificate and Diploma programs in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technology & Instructor Training. We also offer a Cosmetology Business Fundamentals course, a Methods of Teaching course for students who wish to become a Cosmetology Instructor, and Continuing Education classes to enable graduates renew their cosmetology license every two years.
All of our campuses either have accreditation through the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS) or have accreditation pending.
Besides teaching students what they need to know for their state board licensing exams, we also teach students how to successfully run a business. We help students with their resumes, assist them in putting together a portfolio for potential employers to see, and teach them basic business skills such as clientele building.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production