Spanish immersion camps in Spain: Summer abroad programs in Europe for high school teens. intensive Spanish language courses for secondary school students, university / college credit for Americans & international students.
Travel & Education, Valladolid: Travel & Education (T&E) has the resources to make your study abroad experience unique, and to provide you with the best education, care, and security while you are abroad. T&E offers intensive summer abroad programs to high school / secondary school students at the prestigious University of Valladolid in the Castilla y Leon region of Northwest Spain. Situated 190km north-west of Madrid, Valladolid is in the middle of the Castilian plain, with easy access to the mountains and beaches of Asturias and Cantabria to the north.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Summer Spanish Programs for High School / Secondary School Students:
- Spanish Language
- Spoken Expression
- Homestay with a local family
- All T&E programs include language and culture immersion, sociocultural activities, and excursions.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Address:Suite 970 111 S. Independence Mall East, Philadelphia, PA, 19106, USA
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-09-19 were from:
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico;
Bath, UK & England;
Cairo / Egypt, Egypt;
Pasadena CA, USA;
HAMPSHIRE - ENGLAND, UK & England;
Villanueva de la Vera;
Lomdon, UK & England;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Located in Alicante, on the Costa Blanca in stunning South-East Spain, International Spanish Courses provides Spanish language + sports summer camps to international teenage students ages 13-18 from around the world.
Our 1, 2 or 3-week Spanish language + Tennis camp features 20 hours of language learning per week combined with 12 hours of intensive tennis training with professional coaches at a tennis club in Alicante. We also provide Tennis Only sports camps.
ISC´s aim is to promote and disseminate the Spanish language and culture by organizing educational, sport, cultural and leisure activities in the city of Alicante.
Students are provided with single room accommodation and meals in the student residence, which is in a safe and comfortable environment next to the campus of the University of Alicante.
Alicante is served by an international airport with more than 80 international destinations. The city is 360 km south-east of Madrid, 538 km south of Barcelona, and 177 km directly south of Valencia.
Instituto Hemingway Language School is a Spanish language school located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain.
We provide summer Spanish programs for juniors (boys and girls) between the ages of 13 and 17 years, where they will have the opportunity to learn Spanish whilst enjoying a variety of recreational and cultural activities.
This experience will allow your child to spend their summer in an entirely different way, learning Spanish whilst making new friends from around the world of their own age. We also provide year-round Spanish programs for juniors and adults
The children are constantly under supervision by guardians and accommodation is organized with local host-families, in student dorms or hostels.
Instituto Hemingway is accredited by Instituto Cervantes for the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language and forms part of the Network of Associated Centres of Instituto Cervantes. It is also accredited by CSN (The Swedish National Board of Student Aid).
Our school is situated 396 km / 246 miles north of Madrid and 612km / 380 miles north-west of Barcelona.
Ready to play football the Spanish way? Based in San Sebastian, close to the French border in northern Spain, Donosti Soccer Camps provide English and Spanish language & soccer summer camps for local & international boys ages 13-17. Our 2-week summer camp programs represent a unique opportunity for teens who wish to become the best soccer player they can be, while having fun and learning another language and culture.
Campers experience specialized soccer training with local players, coaches and methods of the highest level. At Donosti Soccer Camps, the combination of sport and culture becomes an intense and enriching educational process for participants.
Through the practice of soccer and a varied program of educational and innovative activities, boys experience the values that are associated with sport, such as leadership, teamwork, respect for others, solidarity, and effort.
Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience Soccer Camp, Atlético de Madrid Soccer Camp, Barça Academy Clinic, Spain Federation National Team International Soccer Camp
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe.
• Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys and girls of ages 9 to 17 years old across different locations in Madrid and Barcelona, two of the most football-crazy cities in the world with legendary soccer teams in Spain!
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid.
• Camps are run by highly experienced certified football coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
• The Barça Academy Clinic camp is located at the official training facilities of FC Barcelona, and practices are hosted at FC Barcelona’s official training fields.
• This Official Atlético de Madrid Soccer Camp, in Madrid, Spain, is an incredible opportunity to experience specialized soccer training with one of the world’s most successful youth football academies and their expert UEFA qualified academy football coaches at Atletico de Madrid Academy Training Center.
With Soccer Camps International, you will:
• Make new friends from all over the world
• Learn new cultures
• Become a better and more competitive soccer player
• Develop new soccer skills with the best coaching methods in Europe
• Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players.
EduKick is a leading international football camp organization that provides a range of soccer training programs and football summer camps for boys and girls in Madrid, Spain.
Our intensive 4-week soccer summer camp is designed for kids and teens ages 10-18, and features daily Spanish language instruction by International House Madrid, excursions, and professional soccer training by the famous Aragonés brothers & professional Spanish coaches.
Our mission is to work with players on every aspect of their training to ensure they develop the physical, technical, tactical and mental foundation required for better performance in football matches.
This is accomplished through coaching and training in advanced strength and conditioning techniques, uniquely integrated with mental, nutritional and sports medical principles all enhanced by the environment and high tech facilities.
Full day cultural excursions include trips to Madrid, the Bernabeu (Real Madrid's staduim) and local historical cities such as Segovia, Monasterio de El Escorial, Toledo, and more. Leisure activities include trips to amusement parks, water parks, paintball among others!
Albitana Granja Escuela provides Spanish immersion summer camp programs to kids ages 4-14. Situated 35 kilometers west of Madrid, our 1, 2 , up to 4 weeks camps are activity-based, and promote outdoor experiential learning.
We have taught thousands of kids from around the world how to live in relation with nature. We have plenty of activities (more than 50 different) for very young students (animals and vegetable gardening) up to activities for very mature adolescents such as working with renewable energies or on an ecological house.
Kids attending our linguistic summer camps, connect to the land and most of all socialize with friends from different origins and countries, with different ways of living etc. For them, we organize a wide variety of events, workshop, performances and day trips.
Spanish Language Immersion Summer Camps:
- Duration: 1, 2, up to 4 weeks
- For boys & girls ages 4-14
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Outdoor and Cultural activity-based learning
- Age-appropriate activities
- Each day, students experience a different program of 'close to the land' activities during the first 2 weeks of July, horse riding the 3rd week of July and a nature cultural program in Madrid during the last week of July
- Activities always include group games, crafts, sporting events, leaded free time, practicing as much as they can Spanish..