Summer camps in Europe: Summer programs for kids & teens, educational travel. Summer study abroad programs for high school students, summer language immersion camps for learning Spanish, French, Italian, ESL English summer camps. Summer music school & youth drama courses in UK, London, Ireland, Scotland, France, Spain..
1.Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Experience a fun, educational language holiday for all the family this summer! France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school providing French summer classes for families, teens & young children on the French Riviera, and has been in operation since 1977.
• Located in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, and close to Nice and Cannes, French Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French Professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French skills while spending an enjoyable and enriching holiday on the French Riviera. We also offer courses for adults, parents, and guardians.
• At our Children's Camps for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in songs, texts, games and theater.
• For boys and girls ages 13-17, we offer a full immersion summer student´s course with accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families. Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonials: "Both myself and my daughter enjoyed studying in St Raphael very much and would like to return in the future to continue our studies." - Elaine, UK
"I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program.. we enjoyed the classes and we loved being in St. Raphael..."
- Miranda, USA
• Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) offers unique 2-week or 3-week summer music and language courses in Llandovery in south-west Wales, UK.
• LMFL provides quality one-to-one training in a wide range of instruments & voice tuition to highly-motivated musicians of all ages (children aged 5+, teenagers & adults). In addition, we offer English and foreign language classes in private lessons or small groups.
• Designed primarily for highly motivated musicians with a level of musical knowledge enabling them to derive maximum benefit from high quality tuition, the course is open to musicians preparing for national, international exams or competitions, skilled amateurs and "tourist musicians".
• The main course is 2 weeks long or 3 weeks with the optional intensive pre-course.
• Our Summer Courses 2018 will be hosted by Llandovery College, a day and boarding school in Carmarthenshire, approximately 5 hours by train from London and 1.5 hours from Swansea.
• Llandovery College is easily accessible by excellent road & rail links. Cardiff International Airport is just 45 miles away.
• During the course, students can take world-recognized Trinity College London exams.
• Trinity College London provides exams & qualifications in over 60 countries, and LMFL provides our students with the opportunity to take Trinity College music qualifications.
• We also offer a music summer camp in the south of France in 2019 for adults & teens (17+) at advanced level or professional musicians.
• The Goethe-Institut offers summer camps & year-round German courses for juniors & high school students / teenagers at attractive locations throughout Germany and Austria, including Berlin, Bonn, Leipzig and Munich.
• Our German summer and winter camps are 2-3 weeks in duration and are available to students ages 9-17. They are suitable for students at all levels of German from beginner to advanced.
• In addition to our summer courses, we offer year-round German courses for groups of students, accompanied by their teachers. These one-week or two-week programs are available throughout the autumn (fall), winter and spring.
• Students on our summer German courses learn German while meeting international students from all over the world in a fun, multicultural atmosphere.
• During the course, participants have the opportunity if they wish to take an internationally recognized Goethe-Institut examination at various levels. The exams are tailored to the various age groups.
• We offer an extracurricular program packed with sports,, the arts and plenty of fun activities. Accommodation with full board in boarding schools is included in the program.
4.Atlantic School of English & Active Leisure, Cork
Courses / Programs
Atlantic School of English & Active Leisure is an English language school in the village of Schull in West Cork in the South-West of Ireland.
We provide English summer courses for juniors and teenagers. Students are divided into groups according to age and level - ages 9-12 and 13-17.
We also provide a Young Kids' English Summer Camp for children ages 3-8. Your child can make new friends, while learning and playing through the English language.
Because our English summer camps for young kids and juniors are located only a few minutes walk from our Adult English school, Mum & Dad are always nearby.
We synchronise timetables so parents, younger kids and also their older siblings can attend one of our 3 separate, but closeby centres. This allows them to easily enjoy a unique ‘whole family’ learning experience, but with the needs of each family member attended to, according to their age and level.
Our your learners make great progress in their English language skills, particularly listening and speaking. Our courses are professionally designed, and our teachers are qualified, experienced experts.
Our students build great confidence in using English. Each student's age, needs & learning styles are catered for. We offer a level assessment and interview on the first day and then you will join the class for your level.
In addition to our summer English courses, closed group or 'one to one' or 'two to one' English courses for juniors are available any time throughout the year.
Located in the village of Château-d’Oex in the Gstaad Valley in Southern Switzerland, TASIS (The American School in Switzerland) is an international school based in the Swiss Alps. Each summer, we provide the TASIS Ecological Leadership Action Program (TELAP) to English speaking students ages 14-18.
This 5-week course is a challenging educational summer experience which carefully coordinates physical, emotional, intellectual, and ethical development.
Project-based learning activities encourage respect for self and others, environmental stewardship, and leadership skills that carry over into other important aspects of a young person’s life. At the conclusion of the program, participants put into action what they have learned by means of a planned eco-action project in a European country.
Located in Cadiz, on the Costa de la Luz, Spain’s southern Atlantic coast, Abbey Road Programs provides a 3-week homestay Spanish language immersion summer course for high school students in Grades 9-12. With classes for intermediate to advanced levels, students study a major in Spanish Language, and a range of electives including Spanish Conversation, Spanish Culture, Digital Photography, and Flamenco Dance & Music.
Founded by Stanford alumni in 2000, Abbey Road’s study abroad summer programs continue to deliver excellence. Our mission is to provide quality academic summer programs that facilitate cross-cultural understanding, personal growth and academic enrichment.
During your three weeks in Cádiz you’ll become a part of the local community by living with a homestay family—so be ready to practice that Spanish! This unique living experience complements the daily program itinerary of classes, activities, and excursions to ensure you have a diverse and authentic exposure to the southern Spanish language, lifestyle, and culture.
Currently, Travel Sport Camp and its affiliate EduKick, host schools and camps in 11 different countries on four continents and continues to grow on a global scale. Travel Sport Camp offers summer sports camps for boys and girls from 11 years old in Perugia, the capital city of the region of Umbria in central Italy.
In our summer camps, all sport training sessions, classes and social activities are conducted in the native language to maximize the educational value of the experience. Daily professional sports training and daytime language and/or chosen curriculum taught by highly qualified teachers make up the core of the TSC program. A carefully chosen selection of evening cultural activities, supervised social events and weekend trips to popular tourist attractions and historical destinations rounds out the experience.
• Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience on the beautiful French Riviera with French Summer Classes!
• Ideally situated in Cannes on the Mediterranean Coast, we provide summer French immersion programs for children (from age 6+) and teenagers (junior & high school students). We welcome students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• In addition, we provide summer French courses for adults, making it possible for whole families to attend our school at the same time.
• Here in Cannes, you can take advantage of a cosmopolitan, relaxed and fun atmosphere within a small, friendly school. Our French summer courses allow young students to learn French in an enjoyable and effective way, while enjoying a wonderful vacation in the South of France.
• Qualified and experienced French teachers provide language classes in the morning, leaving the afternoons free for leisure and recreational activities.
• Based on their age and French language ability, your child will be placed in the class that best suits them. Class sizes are kept small (maximum 8 students), which ensures that each child receives individual attention.
Student Review: "We really enjoyed the classes at the school. This is the third time we have attended the school and will not be the last. The teaching is of really high level and the service we have received was second to none. Thank you so much!"
- Yonita & Lara, from London, U.K – attended French summer courses for adults & children
• English Language immersion course for students aged 12 to 17 in County Sligo in the beautiful West of Ireland!
• The programme consists of 3 hours of English tuition each morning. Afternoons are filled with a choice of fun activities including Kayaking, Horse-Riding, Cookery Lessons, Irish Dancing and Zip-Lines in the local forest park!
• Our course is also attended by Irish teenagers who act as Student Guides for our international students. The Irish teenagers attend activities and live with the students in our lakeside accommodation to ensure they have an enjoyable language learning holiday.
• Evenings are spent relaxing and include English movie nights, Quizzes, Board games, table tennis competitions etc.
• English Language Camp Ireland takes place on Lough Arrow in the west of Ireland. The residential accommodation is located on the shores of one of Ireland's most beautiful lakes.
• Our unique weekend excursion takes students to a remote island on the lake where our students along with Irish teenagers, teachers and activity leaders camp overnight.
10.ISSOS, Summer Schools at St Andrews, Cambridge and Yale Universities
Courses / Programs
• ISSOS offers all-inclusive 3-week summer school programs for international students aged between 13-18.
• The programs are held in July and August in the wonderful locations of St. Andrews in Scotland and Cambridge in England - university towns that provide a stunning, unique and safe location.
• Both UK summer schools operate from the world-famous universities and take full advantage of their facilities.
• Our residential summer schools aim to offer a balanced experience of academics, fun and culture. Students choose one academic subject and one elective subject to study during their stay.
• We also offer a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games allowing students to combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• ISSOS are proud to provide high quality academic programs which attract students from all over the world, representing over 60 nationalities. We offer limited places to guarantee small class sizes and individual attention.
• All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airports and accompanied to St Andrews or Cambridge.
• ISSOS also provides a 3-week residential academic summer camp at Yale University in USA for international students.
Review: "It’s hard to sum up ISSOS in a few lines, but its quite easy to sum up in one word: Brilliant! From classes to activities to trips, ISSOS has something for everyone and more than one thing for most."
- Rachel, USA
Academic Programs - St. Andrews:
• English Language (beginner-advanced)
• Pre-IB Program
• Debate Program
• Youth Leadership
• Creative Writing
Academic Programs - Cambridge:
• English Language (beginner-advanced)
• Debate Program
• Business Studies & Entrepreneurship
• Pre-IB Program
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-02-17 were from viewers in:
London, UK & England;
You are here: School & College Search> European Summer Camps> Find admission information for some of the best summer camps in Europe, in the UK, England, London, Dublin, Ireland, Paris, France, Madrid, Barcelona, Spain, Rome, Italy, Germany..