=elemadrid=: Centrally based in Madrid =elemadrid= is a medium-size Spanish school dedicated to providing the best possible services including a wide range of Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced. The school is located in the city center, close to Retiro Park and an excellent public transportation system. Established in 1996 from scratch, =elemadrid= quickly built up a reputation as one of the best Spanish language institutes in Spain and Latin America. Friendly, informal, but nonetheless highly professional, =elemadrid= is under Swiss management.
Email:Contact us below
The school is fully air conditioned and has 10 classrooms, a cafeteria, free & fast internet access, a modern resource library. Minimum age of students is 20 years, and the average is 35 years. We also provide a full lodging program with various accommodation options.
Spanish Language Courses:
A wide variety of Spanish language courses & culture classes for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- General Spanish language courses (Intensive & private, one-to-one classes)
- Spanish language courses for healthcare professionals / medical purposes
- Business & executives Spanish language courses
- Homestay programs with local Spanish families
- Spanish language workshop for teachers
Madrid PLUS is a private school offering year-round Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced. Our school is located on la Calle Arenal (Arenal Road) in the centre of the city, two minutes from the Puerta del Sol, known as "kilometer 0" of Spain. We opened in 1990 and since then we have catered to over 2000 students from all over the world.
At Madrid PLUS, the class size is between 6 and 10 students, so there is plenty of opportunities to participate in class conversations and to know your fellow students better. There are four different levels and five sub levels. Beginners, elementary, intermediate and advanced. We are adapting our levels to the European Reference Frame, so that we can offer levels from A1 to C1.
Students can join courses every Monday, after having taken the test (oral and written) to place them in the appropriate level. The evening courses are two days a week (One hour and a half every day), and in total three hours per week. Private classes are can be arranged to fit in with the student.
Madrid-Barajas Airport is located just 9 km (5.6 miles) from the city's financial district and 13 km (8.1 miles) north-east of the Puerta del Sol.
- Spanish language standard course
- Spanish language plus course
- Intensive Spanish language course
- One-to-one / private Spanish language classes
- Spanish language exam preparation courses: DELE (Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language)
- Spanish language evening classes
- Homestay program
- Spanish language course for business
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Malaca Instituto located in the heart of Málaga in southern Spain offers intensive Spanish Courses for all levels. We have spent the last 30 years developing our teaching philosophy and evolving an approach to teaching Spanish which we believe is innovative and effective. The beauty and culture of Malaga guarantees each student the experience of a lifetime. The extremely positive feedback from our students confirms this.
Our professional approach has enabled us to assemble an impressive list of quality guarantees : Accredited Centre of the Instituto Cervantes, EAQUALS, EFQM, CEELE, etc. Leading American universities and other national and international institutions also use our services. Whether studying Spanish for school or university, for work or purely for the pleasure of knowing another language and its culture, you will find that we offer the course you need.
Intensive Spanish Courses; Superintensive Spanish Courses; Group Spanish Lessons; Private Spanish Tuition; Spanish for Business; Spanish for International Trade and Commerce; DELE Preparation; Spanish for Tourism.
Established in 1992 in Almuñécar, Andalusia, Tropical Coast Languages is a Spanish centre devoted exclusively to the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. The school which has been accredited for its achievements is situated in the heart of Almuñécar’s old town and pedestrian precinct. We are only a minute’s walk from the beach, shops, restaurants and bars, and close to the accommodation we offer.
Preparation for D.E.L.E Examination; Intensive Spanish Courses; Individual Spanish Courses; Combined Spanish Courses; Spanish Grammar Courses; Conversation and Vocabulary Courses;
Study of Spanish Culture and Literature Courses; Spanish Courses for Specific Purposes; Spanish Courses for Senior Citizens; Teacher Training Courses; Spanish Courses for Teenagers.
Welcome to our school, GADIR, and to the city of Cádiz, the oldest city in the West. GADIR, founded in 1989, is an average-sized school where all the pupils, teachers and organisers know each other and call each other by their first names from the very first day. Here with us you will feel at home.
If you want to know how Spanish people live, if you want to learn Spanish and have fun, if you are looking for a school with a wide variety of courses and excellent academic level,then come and visit us !