Study Abroad Programs in Europe: Study Spanish in Spain, intensive Spanish courses in Madrid, Barcelona, language immersion programs for high school, college students, semester abroad in Spanish university, summer Spanish courses for adults & teens
Educatrip - ILYC: ILYC Granada organises study programs for students who want to study Spanish in Spain while also taking part in a range of activities. These immersion programs can last for a minimum of 15 days up to a full academic year. There are also are short-term programs which allow groups from high schools, colleges, universities and adults in general to discover several Spanish cities. Our programs take place all over Spain including Granada, Seville, Madrid, Barcelona, Cordoba and Valencia.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We can organize for students from language schools to study in the universities of Granada and Seville to improve their level of Spanish and practice the Spanish culture for a minimum of 15 days to a whole year. Depending on the program, students who want to obtain a degree in the universities of Granada or Seville must stay for a minimum of a semester studying one of the programs which include Spanish courses, but also courses of different subjects: business, arts, sciences...
Courses / Programs:
- Summer Spanish programs for students of all ages
- Summer Spanish programs for students under 18
- Fall study programs: from September to December
- Spring study programs: from January to May
- Full year programs
- Short-term programs which include activities, excursions and, if required, Spanish courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Pylmon Languages is a language school located in the centre of Barcelona, Catalonia in North-East Spain. Our school specializes in Spanish language courses for foreigners. We strongly believe that the main engine when learning a language is the student himself. That's why we focus our teaching on awaking the innate qualities of each person to learn a new language.
Our aim is to enable the student to actively communicate and interact in a wide range of communicative situations and contexts while they get to know the culture of our country. The school academic program for a Spanish course in Barcelona is directed at improving your grammar / vocabulary knowledge and at practising such communicative skills as reading, listening, writing, and speaking.
The methodology used in Pylmon Languages is based on giving the students solid grammatical knowledge so that they develop their communication skills, improving their linguistic performance in the business, personal and professional environment. Linguistic immersion is our main objective
Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Standard Spanish language courses
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- Extensive Spanish language courses
- Business Spanish language courses
- Spanish language DELE exam preparation
- Group Spanish language courses
- Private Spanish language tuition
- In-company Spanish language courses
- We also offer English, French, Chinese, Japanese and Catalan courses
“Come, learn Spanish…and live it!” With this as our motto, Costa de Valencia, School of Spanish, located in Valencia, Eastern Spain offers Spanish courses based on three fundamental factors: the highest quality of teaching, abundant extra-curricular activities and economic prices. Our school has over 10 years of teaching of Spanish as a foreign language and is certified as an Accredited Centre by the Instituto Cervantes, guaranteeing an excellent level of teaching.
All of our teachers are native speakers, and possess degrees in Modern Languages as well as ample experience in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. Classes are given in reduced groups of no more than 8 students with a similar level of Spanish and with material specially developed by our teaching staff. The extra curricular activities are fundamental for practicing what you have learnt in class and to get to know the Spanish people and culture first hand. For this reason, we organise up to 4 carefully selected activities daily.
- Intensive Spanish
- Superintensive Courses
- Complementary Spanish Courses
- Conversation Pronunciation
- Spanish for Business
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Preparation courses for the Chamber of Commerce
- Literature Spanish for Tourism
- Spanish cinema
- Modern Spanish history
- One to One Spanish Tuition
- Long duration courses
- Semester long courses
- Group courses
- We also offer Teacher Training programmes
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
Spanish Language Courses for Adults:
- Intensive Spanish Immersion Courses
- Spanish Internship Programs
- Group Spanish Courses
- Private / Semi-Private Spanish Lessons
- Combination Spanish Courses
- Business Spanish Courses
- Spanish for Tourism Workers
- DELE Exam Preparation Courses
- 1-Day Travel Spanish Courses
- Spanish Programs for University
- Spanish for College and High School Groups
- Onsite Corporate Training in Spanish