Languagesforall is a language academy founded in 2014 by Marcia França in Pamplona in the north of Spain, with the aim of teaching foreign languages as well as Spanish for foreigners. We offer all types of training for foreigners at beginner to advanced levels. Courses include general and intensive Spanish lessons, Preparation for the DELE (Spanish for foreigners), Spanish conversation courses, summer Spanish classes, and more. The courses can be 20 hours a week or more depending on the need of the student. Contact us today for more information about our Spanish classes in Pamplona.
• We offer language courses including General Spanish and Portuguese and Academic Spanish and Portuguese among others. We also offer exam preparation courses for the DELE exam and CELPBRAS.
• Our course options are designed to suit your particular needs from elementary and intermediate to advanced levels, whether you are studying for social or business purposes, or to prepare for further study at an Spanish high school, vocational college or university.
• Whatever your personal study goals might be, we are dedicated to assisting you to achieve them.
• You will enjoy Spain for the warmth of its climate and its people, the beauty of its landscape, the relaxed lifestyle.
Spanish Language Classes:
- Intensive Group Spanish courses
- 20 hour (one week) or 40 hour (two weeks) Spanish courses
- Summer Spanish classes
- One-to-one / Private Spanish classes
- All levels and exam preparation (DELE)
• Native teachers and graduates
• Accommodation, displacement and other expenses are not included in the price
• Limited places
Pamplona, capital of the province of Navarra, is a city in northern Spain. It is known mainly for the celebration of the bullfights (Fiesta de San Fermín) that takes place in July.
During this legendary party that lasts several days, the bulls chase the daring runners through the streets of the city.
Pamplona, which is one of the main stops on the Camino de Santiago (pilgrimage route of medieval times), is also noted for its Gothic-style churches, such as the fortified church of San Nicolás.
Pamplona is near San Sebastián, Bilbao, Victoria, south of France and many other interesting places to visit.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Calle Rio Alzania nº20, Trasera Oficina 6, Pamplona, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.