Spanish language school in Northern Spain: Learn Spanish in La Coruna, Galicia. Spanish courses for adults, intensive Spanish immersion program, private Spanish lessons in La Coruña. Language holidays, summer Spanish courses in Galicia, North of Spain.
Melibea - Spanish Language & Culture Courses: Melibea is an organization dedicated to the promotion of the Spanish language and culture in the world. We provide intensive programmes of Spanish language and culture in La Coruña in north-west Spain (Summer) and in Sevilla in south-west Spain (Fall).
Email:Contact us below
They are immersion courses of 40 hours of study and practice per week, designed for students of Spanish as a foreign language (ELE) who desire to progress quickly in their command of the Spanish language, and want to dedicate their time in Spain to take a closer look at the Spanish society and culture.
Spanish Language and Culture Courses: • Spanish Immersion Courses in La Coruna (Summer) and Seville (Fall)
• The program is offered to internacional students with an Intermediate level of Spanish, equivalent to the levels B1 (Intermediate) and B2 (Intermediate high), according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
• Our courses have a duration of two weeks, and are open to students ages 18 and up
• Students receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
INSTITUTO eCente is a Spanish Language School in the city centre of Málaga (Spain). We provide a range of Spanish language courses for students from around the world, including Business Spanish and DELE exam preparation. We teach students of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
In INSTITUTO eCentre our learners are immersed in the most current methodological trends. In each lesson iPads, digital books, blogs, social media, podcasts, networks and more are used in a way that makes the learning process effective, innovative and rewarding.
INSTITUTO eCenter has a wide range of professionals specialized in the creation of our own teaching materials: web and app developers, teachers and graphic designers. We create the most effective, innovative and authentic materials and we make sure that students improve their Spanish by practicing the four skills: reading, speaking, listening and writing.
We also offer lodgings for our students, right in the same building of the school. Eight double rooms and five single rooms. And the star of our Residence eCenter is on the top of the building: a big terrace where students can enjoy panoramic views of the city of Málaga, the wonderful Gibralfaro Castle and the beautiful sun of Málaga.
All this makes INSTITUTO eCenter the best location for studying Spanish and getting
to know the history of the town.
Delta Language School founded in 1980 is a well established Spanish language school, open all year round. Delta Language School is situated in the centre of Santander, Cantabria situated on the north coast of Spain, 40 miles west of Bilbao between Asturias and the Basque Country. It is a fully accredited school with the reputation of providing a blend of high-level language instruction, a friendly atmosphere and a wide range of services.
Our teachers are all well-qualified Spanish teachers with a good knowledge of English. They work as a team preparing the course material. They take considerable responsibility for various aspects of the school life. They are motivated and interested and this benefits you, the student, directly. During the course at our school, you will experience various different ways of learning Spanish. Some of them will be familiar and others new and challenging. However, you can be sure that every activity has been carefully planned and thought out.
EPS Malaga in central Malaga, southern Spain, is an established Spanish Language School offering certificate and diploma courses. Our language courses deal with all aspects of the Spanish language including: oral and written comprehension, communication, grammar, vocabulary and conversation. We also offer general language courses, DELE (Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language) courses and Spanish for business and tourism.
Furthermore our agency cooperates with various companies in Malaga and offers internship programmes in different fields.
Certificate & Diploma Spanish Language Courses:
- General Spanish
- Private Spanish Instruction
- Spanish for Business & Tourism
- DELE Diploma Course
- Flamenco Dance in Malaga with Spanish Courses
- Internships also available
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.