Boston International Academy: Located in Brighton, Boston in Suffolk County, Massachusetts (New England), Eastern United States, Boston International Academy is an excellent English language school offering a wide selection of ESL programs, from basic ESL grammar, vocabulary and conversation classes to accent reduction and pronunciation, advanced TOEFL iBT preparation or business English. Our program offers students the flexibility to choose from a variety of subjects and teaching styles. Your English fluency will progress quickly in our small classes with dedicated teachers.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our outgoing, experienced faculty and staff are ready to support all of your academic needs. In fact, BIA's teachers are so devoted to personalized study that we provide an individualized review for every enrolled student at the end of each month. We want to help you succeed! BIA was established in 2007 by educators dedicated to teaching English to students from all over the world. We issue I-20's and help with the visa application process as well as housing. As one of the oldest cities in the United States, Boston offers its visitors a rich history and is one of the most exciting and culturally diverse cities in the world.
Courses / Programs:
- ESL Programs
- English Courses for all levels beginner to advanced
- English with Homestay
- TOEFL Exam Preparation Course
- Business English Course
- English Conversation Classes
- Accent Reduction and Pronuncation Classes
- Grammar Courses
- Vocabulary Building Lessons
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Are you searching for English language classes in Spring / The Woodlands or the North Houston area?
• A leading provider of quality language instruction, Crossing Borders provides a range of English courses for adults, kids and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• We offer General English, Business English, and Private English lessons, serving students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, Montgomery County, Humble, Porter, and surrounding areas.
• Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs.
• Our professional and qualified teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and learning goals in order to determine what steps are needed to help you to achieve them.
• Our English language programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth.
• We do not only want you to learn to speak and write English, but we want you to experience the American culture and love it the same way we do!
• We place great emphasis on language immersion and small group classes (2-8 students). Our teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? Aprende inglés con Crossing Borders!
English Courses for Adults:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English
• Corporate English training
• English for the entire family
English Programs for Kids & Teens: • After-school English classes
• Weekend English immersion programs
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
• Located in San Francisco’s city center and the nearby student city of Berkeley (north of Oakland), Kaplan International welcome students of all levels at our two English language schools in San Francisco.
• Our downtown San Francisco school is two blocks from popular Union Square and next to the famous gates of Chinatown, while our Berkeley school is situated on Berkeley Square, just two blocks from the famous University of California Berkeley, in nothern Alameda County CA.
• Our Berkeley school provides summer English courses for teens ages 14-16. Both schools offer a range of exam preparation and English courses, along with accommodation options.
• Whether you are just starting your English studies or are already an advanced student, and whether you are looking for an intensive or part-time course, you can surely find something to suit your needs at our San Francisco English language schools.
• Each course has a special focus, and you can further personalise your course through electives and Supplementary Structured Study sessions to meet your particular language goals.
• Find the right course and school for you with Kaplan International, world leaders in English education. Our English language schools in San Francisco are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
Student Review: "My English has definitely improved. After studying in Kaplan, I don't hesitate to speak English and I feel more comfortable." - Ingrid, Spain
Quality English Language Courses: • General English lessons (Beginner to Advanced levels)
• General English Academic Year/Semester option
• Intensive English
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester option
• Business English for professionals / executives
• Vacation English
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Summer English Camp for Teens (in Berkeley only)
Exam Preparation Programs: • General Cambridge Exam preparation
• Cambridge FCE Exam prep
• Cambridge CAE Intensive Exam prep
• GMAT Exam preparation
• GRE Test preparation
• Learn English in sunny Florida with The Language Academy (TLA)!
• Situated in Fort Lauderdale, north of Miami, TLA provides English courses to international students & business executives from around the world, including General English, Intensive English, & TOEFL preparation.
• Our internationally-renowned English language school has received the prestigious ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training) accreditation, and is recognized by the US Department of Education, so you can be assured of high-quality English instruction.
• Known as the "Venice of America", Fort Lauderdale on Florida’s Gold Coast, is one of America's safest, cleanest and wealthiest cities, and is internationally famous for its white sand beaches & mild weather.
• The quality mix of TLA and its beautiful surroundings make it a smart choice of location to study English in the USA. TLA's Department of Student Affairs offers homestay, apartment & hotel accommodation.
• All students take a placement test that will ensure that they are placed in the class that best meets their needs.
• Our English teachers focus on your interests and learning goals. TLA plans a weekly program of activities providing an opportunity to have fun, practice your English and meet American people.
• You are encouraged to participate in cultural activities & field trips outside of school, and fully benefit from your visit to the U.S.
• General English - 8 levels from beginner to advanced
• Private / One-on-one English lessons
• University Preparation
• TOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC & TKT exam preparation
• English for Executives / Business English
• Junior Summer Program for 11-18 year olds
• Homestay program with local host family
Further Language Courses: • Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian & German
• Calling international students! As an alternative to San Antonio, would you consider studying English in Austin, just 90 miles north-east of San Antonio?
• Austin is a great and beautiful location for international students to experience life and culture in Texas and the USA.
• We offer small-sized classes designed to help every type of learner to succeed.
• The ACES ESL Program achievement scale is directly aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
• Our team of experienced teachers and administrators work with you to help you succeed in achieving your English language learn objectives.
• For U.S. College / University Bound Students: Our Partner Universities in USA include
- Tennessee Tech University
- University of Houston-Victoria
- Texas Wesleyan University
Student Review: • “It was the greatest experience of English learning I’ve ever had. The instructors’ patience, kindness and professional skills benefited me so much. I am very lucky to be a student at ACES and I am looking forward to coming back in the future.”
ESL Programs in Austin:
- Full-time English course for international students on an F1 visa. With 5 levels of proficiency: Beginner (A1), Elementary (A2), Intermediate (B1), Upper Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1).
- Part-time English classes two days per week.
- TOEFL Test preparation course (3-weeks long and may be taken as an evening course or in the mornings).
- University Pathway: ACES helps eligible students obtain a conditional admission letter to one of our Partner Universities in USA.
• An established ESL training provider, Harvest English Institute (HEI) offers beginner to advanced programs for local and international students.
• The Harvest English Institute Los Angeles campus is situated on Wilshire Boulevard in the Koreatown neighborhood of Central LA.
• Harvest English Institute welcomes students from all over the world, and is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue an I-20 form for a F-1 student visa application).
Why choose Harvest English Institute?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Harvest English Institute (HEI) for your English language adventure!
Not only do we offer state-of-the-art technology in our classrooms with interactive TV's and smartboards, our skilled instructors also provide students with proficiency at record speed.
Our students receive their class notes by email, covering all the topics discussed. Our programs are also based on the official CEFR framework, helping students improve their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
With our four English language schools across the USA (in Los Angeles, California; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
Student Review: “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career."
- Kassia, Poland
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses