Spanish Language Schools, Kids Spanish Lessons: Spanish Immersion Tennessee, Spanish programs for children, teens, toddlers, babies in Memphis, New South Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Jackson TN..
1.Spanish & Language Learning Center, Hendersonville
Courses / Programs
The Spanish & Language Learning Center located in Hendersonville (Sumner County), Tennessee, is a fun, comfortable place to take courses in Spanish and other foreign languages. In addition to the Spanish immersion classes, private lessons, and after-school programs that we offer for children (and adults), we also provide translation and interpretation services and can help with any language-related needs.
Our team consists of dedicated and nurturing teachers who are committed to the best foreign language education for children. Our teachers strive daily to bring to life the potential of each student to learn a foreign language naturally.
We are passionate educators and administrators who bring years of experience teaching all ages, from pre-school through high school and into adulthood. Many of us grew up bilingual and understand the value and importance of learning a second, third, or even a fourth language at an early age. All of us recognize the importance of teaching a foreign language in our increasingly global marketplace.
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Spanish Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently located in Manhattan, ABC Languages is a leading foreign language school in New York City.
• We offer a wide range of foreign language classes for junior children (ages 4+ years old), high school students and adults, including in Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, German, Russian, Polish, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Korean, Japanese and more.
• Our school is located in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown).
• We work with schools who want to offer a Spanish language program as part of their curriculum. Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes that meet several times a week, we can design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice) in NYC, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.
ABC Languages, Southern Connecticut & Westchester County NY
Courses / Programs
• ABC Languages provides private Spanish lessons for kids, teenagers & adult learners throughout Southern Connecticut and Westchester County NY, as well in The Bronx area.
• In addition, we offer corporate Spanish training to business professionals and companies. We teach students of all levels of Spanish - from total beginner to advanced. Our tutors can come to your home, office or other location of your choice.
Fairfield County CT areas include: • Bethel, Bridgeport, Brookfield, Cos Cob, Danbury, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Green's Farms, Greenwich, Monroe, Milford, Naugatuck, New Canaan, New Fairfield, Newtown, Norwalk, Old Greenwich, Redding, Ridgefield, Riverside, Shelton, Sherman, Southport, Stamford, Stratford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport, Wilton (or Contact us about your area).
• Private lessons are the most effective way to learn a new language. Your child will benefit from the one-to-one interaction with our Spanish teacher, and learn at the pace that best suits him/her.
• All of our teachers have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience, and are native or near-native speakers who are carefully hand-selected.
• The curriculum of our Spanish language programs can be customized to meet the specific learning needs of each child. Whether your child is a complete beginner, or an upper-grade student preparing for exams, we can tailor the class content and our teaching methods accordingly.
• Learning a foreign language can be a fun, relaxed and social pursuit.
- Homeschooling curriculum for kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school.
• Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
A homeschool diploma is awarded to each senior on successful completion of the program
Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area) & ONLINE via Zoom video
Courses / Programs
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction for kids, teens and adults, Crossing Borders offers a range of quality Spanish language classes and immersion programs in Katy, west of Houston TX.
• Our year-round Spanish classes are suitable for children at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. In addition, we offer French and English language classes for kids and adults.
• At Crossing Borders, we use research proven techniques, experienced teachers with dynamic curriculum and instruction to jumpstart your child's academic career. Learner-centered instruction is combined with Spanish immersion methodologies to give your child a world-class education.
• Children in our innovative Spanish language classes learn age-appropriate children's music, games, and activities. Latin American culture and traditions are also be covered.
• Students have fun and LOVE these classes! In addition, we provide private Spanish tutoring for elementary, middle and high school students.
• Families and individual students in Cinco Ranch, Mission Bend, the West Houston area, Fulshear, Lakemont, Richmond, Fort Bend County, and Brookshire, Waller County TX should find our school location at 2501 S. Mason Road, Katy convenient to reach.
• Year-round Spanish classes for kids (7-10 years old & 11-14 years old)
• After-school Spanish immersion programs for kids
• Private Spanish lessons for kids (ages 7 to 16 years old) & families
• Spanish tutoring for elementary, middle & high school students
• Spanish weekend immersion programs on Saturdays
• Spanish summer camps for kids (ages 7-12 years old)
• French & English language classes for kids and adults.
• Arab and Hindi "BEGINNER READING & WRITING" literacy enrichment classes for children who already speak the language at home. For kids of age groups 8 to 10 and 11 to 14 years old.
Crossing Borders, Houston - Spanish Classes for Kids in 2021
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child? Crossing Borders provides a range of Spanish classes and language immersion programs to toddlers, preschoolers and elementary school age kids from ages 18 months to 10 years old.
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of quality Spanish language instruction for toddlers and kids.
• Crossing Borders provides year-round Spanish language classes for kids, after-school Spanish programs, and Spanish summer camps for kids ages 4 – 6 years old.
• Private Individual & Group Online Spanish Lessons: Our Spanish for kids is offered via one-on-one lessons or group classes via Live Zoom video with your tutor for children ages 3-10 years old, and a minimum of 1 hour 30 minutes is required to sign up.
• Our programs are ideal for any parent who wants to develop their child’s second language in an effortless and natural way. Our immersion language curriculum is unmatched.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that your child will learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
Parent Review: “Not only does Anya understand and communicate in Spanish now, she is also learning how to write letters and words in Spanish.”
• Online One-on-one / Private Spanish classes for kids ages 3 – 10 years old (via Live Zoom video)
• Group online Spanish classes for kids 18 months – 5 years old (via Live Zoom video)
• Face-to Face Spanish immersion preschool program (for children ages 18 months - 5 years)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program (for 5 year olds)
• Spanish Summer Camp (for kids ages 4 – 6 years old)
• Spring Break Spanish Camps (for kids ages 4 – 6 years old)