Where to find Thai classes in Singapore: Thai language courses for adults, private Thai teacher for beginners, intermediate & advanced level. Corporate Thai training for business professionals, company executives.
Lingo School of Knowledge: Lingo School of Knowledge is an international language school that offers beginner to advanced level Thai classes throughout Singapore. Our courses include Adult Thai Language courses, and Business / Corporate Thai language training. Our Thai courses can be taken privately (1-4 students), or in a group setting (max 15 students), with full-time and part-time study options available. Our well-structured Thai language programs are specifically designed for non-speakers or students with little knowledge of the Thai language.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Beginner to Advanced Level Thai Language Classes for Adults: - Executive / General Thai Language Course:
- Corporate / Business Thai Program:
Study options: - Private lessons (1-4 students)
- Group classes (15 students max)
• Spring College International (SCI) is a leading language learning and exam preparatory course provider in Singapore with two school locations.
• Spring College International (Jurong East) is located near Jurong East MRT station, while Spring College International (Bishan) is situated close to Bishan MRT station. Both schools are within a 5-minute walk from the MRT.
• At SCI, we provide a wide range of English language courses for adults, college students, children, tourists, and professionals. We believe in building a strong relationship with each of our students.
• Our teachers and lecturers are selected based on their language proficiency, experience, and the dedication shown to be accepted as a teaching staff.
• Spring College International is registered with Council for Private Education (CPE Registration: 201001911N Validity: 23 July 2016 to 22 July 2020).
• SCI is registered with Singapore’s Committee for Private Education (CPE) is part of SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG), and awarded with 4-years Edutrust Certificate (valid from 19/01/2018 to 18/01/2022).
Student Review: "I have only come to Singapore to study for a mere 7 months. As the only son, I did not have any interest in studying and failed to go to university. My parents then decided to send me to SCI to learn English.
I was immediately influenced by the keen learning attitude of the students in SCI. The teachers also inculcated moral values to us, making us feel the passion for learning." - Student from China
Full-time English (ESL) Courses for adults & international students
• English Certificate courses
• Preparatory courses for TOEFL, IELTS, SAT tests
Part-time English Courses:
• General English
• Conversational English
• Business English classes
• One to One (Private) English lessons
• Private TOEFL / IELTS prep
• Online English classes
English for Children / Teens:
• Preparatory Course for Admission to Government School (P2-P5 & S1-S3, primary & secondary schools for children ages 7-16)
• Preparatory courses for GCE O Level exams
• Preparatory courses for GCE A Level exams
• Summer English camp for groups
Located on Napier Road, the British Council Singapore is an English language and culture education centre for adults and children.
We provide a range of English as a Second Language (ESL) and English as a Foreign Language (EFL) courses for local and international students from around the globe.
We offer beginner to advanced level, full and part-time General English courses, Business English, a range of professional and academic exam preparation classes (IELTS, Cambridge, Edexcel), English for children / academic purposes, English teacher training, and more.
We have been teaching English in Singapore for more than 60 years, and we understand how to help you to learn successfully. Our mission is to build mutually beneficial relationships between people in the UK and Singapore and to increase Singaporeans' appreciation of the UK's creative ideas and achievements.
We have created an environment that is interesting, social and fun. Enrol in one of many courses based on your needs and learn from professional teachers who are all native English speakers with years of training and experience.
Student Feedback: "The teachers are well-trained, professional and know how to teach Asian students. They know our problems. I have made big progress in my time here." - Sun
"The course has encouraged me to speak and write proper English." - Neo
- General English Full-Time courses (Certificate in General English: Elementary, Foundation & Academic / Advanced levels)
- English for Business Professionals
- English Exam Preparation courses (IELTS, Cambridge FCE & CAE, Edexcel)
- English for children / academic purposes
- Part-time English courses
- "myClass" - Flexible English courses for adults (that suit your interests, needs and schedule)
- Corporate training (customer service, written communication, etc)
- English teacher training (TEFL / CELTA)
Founded in 2004, Lingo School of Knowledge is an international language learning school in Singapore that provides beginner to advanced level Japanese language classes to local and international students. Courses include General Adult Japanese, and Business / Corporate Japanese language training.
Our courses can be taken privately (1-4 students), or in a group setting (max 15 students). In addition, we offer over 20 different languages including English, Mandarin Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Indonesian, and Thai among others.
Our teachers and lecturers are carefully selected to ensure that their values and characters reflect that of the school. We will teach all languages using only trained native speakers so as to ensure the quality of our programs.
Lingo stands strong in our belief of providing top class language programs to our customers. We will continue to set a high standard of education and support Singapore’s goal of becoming a top-notch education hub in this part of the world.
Study Business French in Quebec, Canada: HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide. We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School for international students that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students ages 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing & speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the 1st university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
Welcome to our friendly English language school in Singapore where learning English is cultural, interesting, interactive and fun ! We have students from all over Asia, East Asia, Eastern Europe and South America.
Be inspired by our professional teachers and learn to express yourself with confidence. Continue your learning outside of the classroom by joining our teachers and students in our organized English cultural activities.
English (full-time & part-time)
Mandarin (full-time & part-time)