Learn Turkish / language holidays in Turkey: Turkish language learning courses in Istanbul, Turkish immersion programs, homestay for adults, teenagers, family. Intensive Turkish courses for beginners, private Turkish lessons in Istanbul..
Dialogist Language School: With schools located on both the Asian (Bostanci) and European (Taksim) sides of Istanbul, Dialogist Language School provides Turkish language lessons to adults and children from around the globe. As well as in-class courses, our language classes can be run at the premises students prefer.
We live in an era where “time matters”. Thus, Dialogist has implemented the latest methods and materials and employed experienced and sophisticated teachers to make sure the teaching ends in learning not only quickly but also permanently.
The art of teaching is to create a fun environment yet productive. And that's what we are good at.
Why Choose Us?
- Unique Learning Experience We combine our own creative talents with your creativity. The result is a unique and interesting learning experience.
- Fun, Appropriate Courses We avoid boring, set programs. Instead, we work with you to build a program that is appropriate to your individual needs.
- Flexible, Tailor-made Programs Unlike traditional language education, we offer programs that are flexible and personally designed to suit your needs.
Turkish Language Programs for Adults & Children:
- Survival Turkish Program (Morning & Evening courses)
- General Turkish Program (Group lessons & one-on-one lessons)
- Intensive Turkish Program (40 to 80 hrs per month)
- Tourism Turkish Program (Including tours around the city)
- TSP Program (Turkish for Specific Purposes)
- Turkish for Young Learners Program
- Private Turkish Lessons
Further Languages: English, Russian and French lessons are also available
Dilmer is Istanbul's first and foremost Turkish Language Teaching School, located in the heart of Istanbul, Taksim, Turkey. At Dilmer, lessons are conducted by FULLY QUALIFIED, experienced, specialist teachers who have been teaching Turkish to foreigners since 1988. Dilmer is accredited by the Ministry of National Education. You can arrive at Dilmer from all areas of İstanbul very easily.
The classrooms at DİLMER are spacious and equipped to a high standard as you would expect from such a school. Our teachers aim to provide "communicative" lessons as well as grammar and they are chosen for their ability to provide a stimulating and creative learning experience. The aim is to enable the students to achieve the four basic language skills, which are the listening comprehension, reading comprehension, oral and writing, without neglecting the grammar. In this way we ensure the students are able to learn equally the six basic skills of language, grammar, reading, listening, dictation, writing and speaking. In our courses, the students who complete Elementary, Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate levels achieve certificates approved by the Ministry of Education.
7 levels: A) Elementary Turkish 1, B) Elementary Turkish 2, C) Intermediate Turkish 1, D) Intermediate Turkish 2, E) Upper-Intermediate Turkish 1, F) Upper-Intermediate Turkish 2 G) Advanced Turkish. When a student completes one level successfully, he/she automatically gains the right to continue to the next level. Our students who complete the Advanced Turkish Course successfully receive diplomas given by Ministry of National Education.
KediCat in Taksim and Beyoglu in the heart of Istanbul is a Turkish Language School offering beginner to advanced language classes to adults of all ages and abilities. Our courses are aimed at speaking and understanding the spoken language. We know what you need and we teach the language fast and easily.
As adults you don't need to go over grammer the same way as you did when you learnt your native language, we will show you shortcuts. You will see how easy Turkish grammar is.
Keystone International Schools, Istanbul (Camlıca) - Elementary, Middle & High School programs
Courses / Programs
• Located in the scenic area of Kucuk Camlica in the Uskudar district on the Asian (Eastern) side of Istanbul, Keystone International Schools (KIS) provides a holistic educational environment for international children of expat families.
• Our small class sizes and close-knit community ensure that each student is respected, valued & challenged, resulting in a truly unique education, crafted to the needs of each student.
• Keystone International High School students follow a Canadian curriculum and graduate with an international high school diploma recognised by the Turkish Ministry of Education.
• Round Square: Keystone International Schools became a candidate member of the Round Square Organization in the year 2019. And, we are very proud to be a Global Member of the same organization since July 2020. Being a part of this organization gives us different opportunities, such as teacher and student exchange programs, sharing good practices, access to the resource library, and taking an active part in the service projects.
• MUN: Junior Model United Nations is an academic simulation of the United Nations where students play the role of delegates from different countries and attempt to solve real-world issues with the policies and perspectives of their assigned country. The purpose of the JMUN club is to help middle school students develop their academic profile through practicing their soft skills and expanding their knowledge about the world and how it works in a political context.
International Programs taught entirely in English:
• Elementary School for Grades 1, 2, 3 & 4
• Middle School for Grades 5, 6, 7 & 8
• High School for Grades Grades 9, 10, 11 & 12
• All students up to Grade 9 learn French as a second language.
• Preschool / Kindergarten programs at two campus locations
- in Kucuk Camlica (central Uskudar district on the Asian/east side of Istanbul)
- in Dragos (Kartal district on the Asian side of Istanbul).
Our Keystone schools in Istanbul & Toronto also collaborate to offer our high school students the option of also obtaining a Canadian online high school diploma.
Concept Languages is a dedicated Turkish language school in the Besiktas area of Northern Istanbul. We provide a range of beginner to advanced level Turkish classes for adults and young learners from around the world.
At Concept Languages, we’re serious about personalizing language instruction and continually adapt our curriculum to the needs and requirements of our clients.
Learn Turkish in the heart of Istanbul! Turkuaz Dil ve Kültür Merkezi provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level Turkish language programs. Our courses feature small class sizes, experienced instructors, and individual attention.
With many years of combined experience between us, gained in some of the best language schools in Turkey, we understand what the best learning environment is, and what the most effective techniques are for teaching Turkish.
Founded with one student in March 2011, Turkuaz Dil ve Kültür Merkezi has grown rapidly whilst maintaining the warmth and quality of teaching that were it's founding principle. This means our students grow to love and appreciate what we are doing and recommend us to others.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.