Learn Italian in UAE: Italian language courses in Dubai, private Italian lessons, intensive Italian for beginners, Italian language exam prep for high school/ college students, business Italian for professionals. Find a Italian tutor in Abu Dhabi..
Based in Dubai & Abu Dhabi in the Middle East, as well as in Europe and North America, Eton Institute offers in-house, on-site, and online Italian language training courses for adults and children. Designed for beginner to advanced level, courses include Regular Italian Group classes, Private Italian lessons, Weekend courses, Online Italian programs, and more.
Eton Institute's objective is to offer a wide range of price competitive, flexible and tailored language courses to suit each learners’ individual needs and goals. Italian courses are facilitated by experienced and qualified native-speaking instructors.
All language courses offered by Eton Institute are EAQUALS-accredited and meet Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) standards set by Council of Europe.
- Regular Group Italian Courses
- Intensive Group Italian Courses
- Private / Semi-Private Italian Lessons
- Weekend Italian Courses
- Italian Conversation Classes
- Learn Italian through Cooking
- Online Italian Course
- Italian Courses via Software - Private / Semi-Private Italian for Kids
• General English
• Group English language courses
• Private English lessons
• Intensive English immersion courses
• Business English courses
• Corporate English Training
• IELTS and TOEFL Exam preparation
• English Exam preparation
• English Summer courses
• English Language courses for Kids
• Kids summer camp courses
• Arabic courses for adults
• Arabic courses for kids
Do you want to improve your English language skills for professional or personal reasons? Before enrolling in an English course, you first need to check your level of English.
Learn4Good provides a free online English test that will help determine your current level. Based on your results, it will also recommend what to study next to meet your English language learning goals.
Online since 2003, this English level test is taken by thousands of English language students around the world each week.
When you complete the test, you will be told what your current level is - from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced).
Doing the test once will give you a direct indication of your level. However, it is recommended that you take the test up to five times. Your average result will be an accurate representation of your current English language level.
Improving your English may enhance your employment opportunities in your home country or abroad. Better English may result in a promotion or a higher salary.
Many people need to improve their English so that they can achieve a high score on the TOEFL or IELTS exam. These internationally-recognized exams are used to assess the English language skills of non-native English speakers, and are used by English-speaking universities and colleges worldwide as an admission requirement.
Instituto Hemingway - Online Spanish Classes in UAE & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Private Spanish lessons online in Dubai, UAE & Worldwide with a Live Spanish Tutor from Spain.
• Improve your Spanish language skills with online classes from Instituto Hemingway - a highly-experienced language school of 21 years, accredited by Instituto Cervantes, based in Bilbao in northern Spain.
• Our 'Virtual Classroom' programs are taught via Skype or Zoom, and are designed for basic beginner to intermediate students from around the world.
• Each of our online programs are structured to help you learn about key aspects of the Spanish language. Options include specific tenses in Spanish (Past Tense, Subjunctive), and specific proficiency levels (A1-B2 on the CEFR - Common European Framework of Reference).
• Instituto Hemingway offers guarantees of our quality based on independent regular inspection by experts. In addition to our virtual / online classes, we also provide year-round and summer Spanish courses in-class in Bilbao.
Student Review: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway. They are great people and it is a great experience."
- Mike, USA
Online Spanish Classes: - via Skype / Zoom for individual student, groups, adults, children, family.
• A1 Level Spanish Course for Beginners
• B1 Level Spanish Course, Elementary
• A2 Level Spanish Course, Intermediate
• B2 Level Spanish Course, Upper Intermediate
• Customized private Spanish course (10 hours of private Spanish lessons + 10 hours of interactive lessons)
• The Past Tense in Spanish
• Spanish Prepositions Course
• The Subjunctive in Spanish
• Ser and estar verbs in Spanish
• Basic Hospitality Course (to learn the functioning of the hotel industry, restaurants, gastronomy in Spain).
The Mother Tongue is an Arabic language center based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates with a difference. In less than 600 instructional hours, you can rise to a high level of Arabic knowledge and understanding. You can acquire both the core language skills (reading, writing, and speaking) and also understanding Arabic discourse, literature, and even poetry.
The Curriculum Department at The Mother Tongue gives you a variety of options to choose what type of Arabic skills you most need to learn, and can customize your learning through our various exclusive Arabic-learning series.
Strategically located in the Dubai Knowledge Village, Eton Institute is the leading training & development centre in U.A.E, offering internationally-accredited courses in over 100 languages, including a wide range of beginner to advanced level Spanish language courses.
Our approach emphasizes individual instruction. With small groups (maximum 15 students), one-on-one classes, and semi-private courses you can be sure you will receive the personal attention you need to help you reach your goals. Students can determine their proficiency level in a language by taking our free online placement test.
At Eton Institute, we teach practical language as it is used in real-life situations. As you learn a language with Eton Institute, you will discover new experiences such as new people to talk to, new places in the world to explore & a new appreciation for culture. Spanish is spoken across four continents, with 329 million native speakers. Spanish ranks as the world's No. 2 language in terms of how many people speak it as their first language.