English schools in UAE: English courses in Dubai, intensive ESL programs for the hotel industry, hospitality English courses, TOEFL exam preparation for international students, language tutors, private English classes in Abu Dhabi..
Year-Round & Summer English Language Courses:
- For adults, teens & children at beginner to upper-intermediate levels
- General English for Adults
- Private / One-on-one English lessons
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Business English for professionals, executives, employee teams, etc
- English for University Students
- English for the Workplace
- 'Speak With Confidence' English course
- English Summer courses for adults
- CELTA English Teacher Training course
- General English for kids & teens (ages 6-17)
- English Summer courses for kids & teens (ages 6-17)
The Learning Tree is a learning and development centre located in Al Barsha, Dubai. We provide world-class English language tutoring services for children (ages 6+) and adults from around the world.
Our English courses include one-to-one / private lessons, group classes, and specialized academic tutoring.
We also provide leadership courses, and additional languages including Arabic, French, German, Spanish, Russian.
At The Learning Tree, we provide quality learning in a friendly and professional environment. We strive for our students to become lifelong learners, and our personalised system of learning helps us to achieve this.
4.English Plus Language & Training Centre, Abu Dhabi
Courses / Programs
Established in 2004, English Plus Language & Training Centre in the centre of Abu Dhabi in the UAE provides quality language classes, IT training, business and accounting courses. We teach a range of quality English courses to adults, teenagers and children. In addition, we teach Arabic, Spanish, French and German to students of all levels - from beginner to advanced.
All our courses are taught by experienced teachers of the highest caliber. We prepare our students for international examinations through intensive training. The material used in our classes is carefully chosen by expert coordinators to meet the students’ needs, including a variety of audio-visual aids.
The limit to the number of students in our classes is small (6-10 students per class) to ensure maximum individual attention. We provide an excellent service to the community to enable all employees attain their career goals and aspirations concurrently with their company’s objectives.
- Intensive English courses
- Business English classes
- Conversational / Spoken English classes
- IELTS / TOEFL / TOEIC exam preparation
- Cambridge exam preparation (FCE / PET / KET)
- SAT / GRE / GMAT / BULAT test preparation
- English for Specific Purposes: Business Communication / Business Writing & more
- English classes for children
Training for Professionals:
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Introduction to Management
- Essentials of Marketing
- Office Management & Secretarial Training
Speak English Institute is a unique English language school in Dubai. Located in the heart of the prestigious Jumeriah Lakes Towers complex, we provide a range of beginner to advanced level English language courses to local and international adult students.
We are a community that studies, practises, lives and learns the English language in and outside the classroom.
Our teachers are experienced and qualified, with class sizes of 10 students or less. We really care about your English, and value integrity, quality, respect, teamwork and fun!
Eton Institute is the leading training & development centre in the UAE, offering internationally-accredited courses in over 100 Languages, Teacher Training, Computer Training, Business Skills Training and customised Corporate Training solutions.
Strategically located at Dubai Knowledge Village, Eton Institute offers a wide range of beginner to advanced level English courses. Programs include Business English, Exam Preparation classes, English Conversation, Group and Private Courses and more.
With the Eton Institute method of learning, all conversation during class takes place in the target language. The instructors use a conversational approach based on listening and speaking.
They emphasize using practical vocabulary and grammar in the context of real-life situations, and supplement study with relevant reading and writing exercises.
You will find yourself taking on a new language the same way you did your first, with natural ease. Eton Institute’s proficiency levels for all languages are matched to the internationally recognised CEFR levels framed by the Council of Europe, and are used to chart your progress.
Student Testimonial: "Friendly staff, good environment in terms of classes, location, etc, well-chosen learning material, relaxed yet professional system, most importantly very attentive to student needs, and good value for money." - Farah
• Private (one-on-one) & semi-private English courses
• Group English language courses (Regular, intensive, intensive plus, conversation, evening & weekend classes)
• English Test Preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC..)
• Cambrige English Exam Prep (KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BULATS & BECS)
• Business English
• English Conversation courses
• English classes for children
• Online English classes
• TESOL / TEFL teacher training
- Further language courses include Arabic, Russian, Turkish, German, Spanish, Italian..
English Language Programs:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Regular English courses
- Intensive English courses
- TOEFL and IELTS Exam preparation
- Business English course
- Private & Semi-private English courses
- Tailor-made Corporate English courses
- English for Tourism Workers
- Conversational English
- English for Lawyers
- English for the Oil & Gas sector
- English for Kids
- Online / Skype English course
• General English
• Group English language courses
• Private English lessons
• Intensive English immersion courses
• Business English courses
• Corporate English Training
• IELTS and TOEFL Exam preparation
• English Exam preparation
• English Summer courses
• English Language courses for Kids
• Kids summer camp courses
• Arabic courses for adults
• Arabic courses for kids
Do you want to improve your English language skills for professional or personal reasons? Before enrolling in an English course, you first need to check your level of English.
Learn4Good provides a free online English test that will help determine your current level. Based on your results, it will also recommend what to study next to meet your English language learning goals.
Online since 2003, this English level test is taken by thousands of English language students around the world each week.
When you complete the test, you will be told what your current level is - from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced).
Doing the test once will give you a direct indication of your level. However, it is recommended that you take the test up to five times. Your average result will be an accurate representation of your current English language level.
Improving your English may enhance your employment opportunities in your home country or abroad. Better English may result in a promotion or a higher salary.
Many people need to improve their English so that they can achieve a high score on the TOEFL or IELTS exam. These internationally-recognized exams are used to assess the English language skills of non-native English speakers, and are used by English-speaking universities and colleges worldwide as an admission requirement.