Summer camps UAE: Summer English schools, language immersion courses for kids, summer science camps, tech/ computer camps for teens, summer activities for children, ESL. Campamentos de verano en Dubai, camp d'été..
British Council, UAE is an English language school with locations in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah. In addition to our general English courses, we also provide summer English immersion programs to kids (ages 6-12) and teens (ages 13-17).
Our English language summer courses are available at Beginner, Elementary, and Pre-Intermediate for the younger group, and Beginner, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate for the teen group.
Learning English with the British Council gives your child that all important competitive edge, and helps them get better grades and a better chance of getting into the university of their choice.
We also provide year-round English courses for adults & children. These include General English, Business English, IELTS Exam preparation, and more.
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Our office in the United Arab Emirates is one of over 100 worldwide.
Summer Orchestral Course, Bristol - Language & Music for Life
Courses / Programs
Based in Tockington Manor School, just 12 miles north of Bristol in the south-west of England, Language and Music for Life provides an intensive, 1-week orchestral music course for children (ages 5 to 14) who want to have an opportunity to “make” music in summer 2018.
This residential and non-residential course is designed for players who have reached at least Grade 4 standard on any orchestral instrument.
Children ages 9-14 can attend as boarders while students ages 5-9 should either live locally, or stay in local Bed & Breakfasts with their parents who would transport them to the course each day.
The course, ‘Strictly Come Playing’ is a week-long summer music camp that culminates in the creation of 'The 100 Little Hands Symphony Orchestra', which is conducted by William Godfree. We accept applications from students who currently play Strings, Woodwind, Brass, and Percussion instruments.
At Language and Music for Life, we are serious about providing a safe environment for very young people to develop. Our priority is that all students are safe and happy.
The course takes place at Tockington Manor School (a boarding private school) in South Gloucestershire, which includes an impressive covered swimming pool for our young musicians’ relaxation, as well as tennis courts, a cricket pitch and delightful private woods.
We also provide quality language lessons in French and English in very small groups during the camp.
Acorn International Summer School provides unique academic summer camps for both international and British students in Tockington, just 10 miles north of Bristol in the South-West of England.
Based on the campus of an authentic British boarding school, we provide exclusive programmes for children ages 5-15. We are one of the few summer schools in the UK tailored entirely for the junior camp market, and offer academic programmes for 2 or 4 weeks.
Our school is situated in the countryside, on a beautiful self-contained campus which is safe and secure.
Acorn International is owned and run by a real family. We all have our own children, and when you arrive at Acorn International you will be greeted by three generations of our family!
Acorn International had a very successful inspection in 2014, and is now fully accredited by the British Accreditation Council.
• Based in Cambridge in south-east England, approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London, ISSOS offers all-inclusive 3-week summer school programs for international students aged 13-18 years.
• Our summer school takes place in July & August in Queen's College, a world-famous Cambridge university.
• We provide a balanced summer program of academia, fun & culture, through a combination of learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airport and accompanied to Cambridge.
• Our international teenage students can learn within an encouraging and supportive environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world.
• Our international students represent over 60 nationalities, creating a dynamic, multi-cultural atmosphere. We provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
Student Review: "I had so much fun at The International Summer School of Scotland. I can proudly say that it was the best summer ever! I hope to see you next year."
- Naoko, Japan
Dubai English Speaking School (DESS) is the premier English National Curriculum, international primary school in Dubai, catering to over 800 children between Reception & Year 6 (4-11 years). We are conveniently located in Oud Metha (Al Nasr), a small residential locality in the city. Each year group has five classes with average class size between 22 and 24 students.
Each year group has a year team leader who is one of the team of five class teachers. At Key Stage One each class, and at Key Stage Two each year group, has a learning assistant. The school also has specialist staff in areas including games, literacy, music and ICT who both teach and support the class teacher. The Learning Support Department supports both individual children and class groups. The school has a full time nurse.
DESS is broadly selective catering mainly to children of average and above average ability and does not accept children with serious SENs. To be accepted into the school a child must be competent in both spoken and written English appropriate for their age. 75 % of children hold British passports.
Established in 1963, the school now boasts modern facilities and classrooms of the highest standards.
- DESS has many of the characteristics of a good British state primary school, but with the resources, class sizes, positive pupils, achievement levels & supportive parents of the best British independent schools.
• Give your teenager an unforgettable experience at the world-famous Cambridge University!
• Located approximately 50 miles north-east of London in the East Anglia region in the east of England, Reach Cambridge offers residential spring and summer courses for high school / secondary school students aged 14-18 from the UK and around the world.
• Our summer programs are 2 or 4 weeks long and take place in July & August.
• With highly trained supervisor staff & teaching staff from the University, we guarantee a program run by professionals who care about your child's safety, education & enjoyment whilst on the immersive cultural experience Reach Cambridge provides.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge.
• Students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our fun, academic programs help to prepare students for university and Reach Cambridge students are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in college life.
• Reach Cambridge combines classes, lectures and workshops – often led by Cambridge academics – with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
• Each course is specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
Spring Camp in March - April
2 or 4 week Summer Camps in July / August • Biotechnology
• Computer Science & Maths
• Economics & Business Management
• English Literature
• English Lit. & Performing Arts
• Journalism & Media
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Engineering
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
Jumeira Baccalaureate School (JBS), in Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE, is a co-educational International School offering programs to students from Kindergarten through to High School Grade 12. Our programs include the International Primary Curriculum (IPC), International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), Middle Years Programme (MYP), and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme.
English is the main language of instruction throughout the school, with first and second language programmes taught in an innovative and engaging way in both French and Arabic.