Summer camps UAE: Summer English schools, language immersion courses for kids, summer science camps, tech/ computer camps for teens, summer activities for children, ESL. Campamentos de verano en Dubai, camp d'été..
British Council, UAE is an English language school with locations in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah. In addition to our general English courses, we also provide summer English immersion programs to kids (ages 6-12) and teens (ages 13-17).
Our English language summer courses are available at Beginner, Elementary, and Pre-Intermediate for the younger group, and Beginner, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate for the teen group.
Learning English with the British Council gives your child that all important competitive edge, and helps them get better grades and a better chance of getting into the university of their choice.
We also provide year-round English courses for adults & children. These include General English, Business English, IELTS Exam preparation, and more.
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Our office in the United Arab Emirates is one of over 100 worldwide.
ISSOS, Summer Schools at St Andrews, Cambridge and Yale Universities
Courses / Programs
• ISSOS offers stimulating, all-inclusive 3-week summer courses in 2020 for international students aged 13-18.
• The programs are held in July and August in the wonderful locations of St. Andrews in Scotland and Cambridge in England - university towns that provide a stunning, unique and safe location.
• Both UK summer schools operate from the world-famous universities and take full advantage of their fantastic facilities.
• Our residential summer schools aim to offer a balanced experience of academics, fun and culture. Students choose one academic subject and one elective subject to study during their stay.
• We also offer a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games allowing students to combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• ISSOS are proud to provide high quality academic programs which attract students from all over the world, representing over 80 nationalities. We offer limited places to guarantee small class sizes and individual attention.
• Pick up service by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airports and accompanied to St Andrews or Cambridge.
• ISSOS also provides a 3-week residential academic summer camp at Yale University in USA for international students.
Review: "It’s hard to sum up ISSOS in a few lines, but its quite easy to sum up in one word: Brilliant! From classes to activities to trips, ISSOS has something for everyone and more than one thing for most."
A stimulating and balanced summer experience of academics, fun, sport, the arts & culture.
Academic Program options - St. Andrews:
• English Language (for beginners to advanced)
• Pre-IB Program
• IB Extended Essay
• Debate Program
• Youth Leadership
• Creative Writing
with 1 Elective: Film, Art, Theatre, Golf, or Tennis.
Academic Program options - Cambridge:
• English Language (for beginners to advanced)
• Pre-IB Program
• Business Studies & Entrepreneurship
with 1 Elective: Photography, Fencing, Outdoor Leadership, Theatre, or Tennis.
• Let Me Play are leading specialists in hosting sports camps and sports tours. We provide residential summer sports camps in Loughborough University, Leicestershire in the East Midlands of England.
• We offer Soccer Football, Basketball, Athletics & English Language Camps.
• Each year, we providesummer camps for UK-based and international students (ages 10-18) that include accommodation & meals. We also offer non-residential camps for local students.
• Our Soccer, Basketball, Athletics & English Language Camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self-confidence, develop skills, and learn new ones from industry professionals.
• Coming from overseas? We offer English lessons alongside all of our camps, as well as a dedicated English Camp! Just ask and we can create a custom English program just for you so you can learn a new language as well as a new sport!
• Best of all, we offer competitive prices too. Group discounts are available. Sightseeing tours are also available with each camp as an extra.
• Our sports camps are situated just 160km / 100 miles north of London, and within comfortable reach from London, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton.
Student Review / Testimonial: “Every single day was action packed with sport and sessions challenged our technical ability but were always great fun. The experience was worth every moment.”
- Football Camp Participant, UK
• Give your teenager an unforgettable experience at the world-famous Cambridge University! Our summer 2020 camps in Cambridge are still scheduled to take place as normal!
• Located approximately 50 miles north-east of London in the East Anglia region in the east of England, Reach Cambridge offers residential spring and summer courses for high school / secondary school students aged 14-18 from the UK and around the world.
• Our summer programs are 2 or 4 weeks long and take place in July & August.
• With highly trained supervisor staff & teaching staff from the University, we guarantee a program run by professionals who care about your child's safety, education & enjoyment whilst on the immersive cultural experience Reach Cambridge provides.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge.
• Students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our fun, academic programs help to prepare students for university and Reach Cambridge students are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in college life.
• Reach Cambridge combines classes, lectures and workshops – often led by Cambridge academics – with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
• Each course is specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
Spring Camp in March - April
2 or 4 week Summer Camps in July / August • Biotechnology
• Computer Science
• Economics & Business Management
• ESL English Course
• English Literature
• English Literature & Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Engineering
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
Online Pre-University Courses (more to follow shortly)
Jumeira Baccalaureate School (JBS), in Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE, is a co-educational International School offering programs to students from Kindergarten through to High School Grade 12. Our programs include the International Primary Curriculum (IPC), International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), Middle Years Programme (MYP), and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme.
English is the main language of instruction throughout the school, with first and second language programmes taught in an innovative and engaging way in both French and Arabic.
Conveniently located on Jumeirah Road, opposite Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai, approximately 15 km from the city centre, London & Paris International Nursery is a bilingual (French and English) nursery school. We are a novel educational institute that supports the teaching of basic learning skills while offering pluses that have become necessary such as modern languages (Bilingualism) and a solid knowledge of Europe and the world.
Beginning in nursery school, the organization of a group favors a balanced, multidisciplinary approach. We provide a team of highly qualified western educators who have the qualities necessary for implementing and carrying out this novel approach. London & Paris International Nursery reflects the world we live in because it integrates Europe’s languages and its cultures.
London & Paris International Nursery was created around an education concept that takes into account the world we live in and is based on dynamic, well-defined ideas. We are continually evaluating the educational methods and experiences that take place throughout Europe; this assessment permits London & Paris International Nursery to adapt its own pedagogical system.
Bilingual (French and English) nursery school programs:
* Pre-Kindergarten I & II programs
* Kindergarten programs
- French and English begins in Nursery School.
- A nursery education adapted to individual needs to assure the learning of basic skills.
- The follow-up on each student is constant.
- A classical education with a European vocation.
- 7:30 am to 3:00 pm & late classes till 5:30 pm.
- Piano and ballet classes with a new touch.
- Arabic language as an option is also available.