Makeup training courses / beauty schools in UK for British & international students: Beauty therapy schools, cosmetology colleges, makeup training in London. Beauty therapist city & guilds certificate courses, makeup study abroad degree programs, diploma courses, evening / weekend classes, nail tech training, make-up artist classes in England, Scotland.
• Gain the practical skills and knowledge needed to explore Make-up for Media, Performance, Stage, and Screen - a key creative role in fashion, film and television!
• Located between Bournemouth and Poole on the South Coast of England, Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university that specialises in arts, performance, design, and media education.
Study Abroad BA in Make-up for Media & Performance: • Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
discover the techniques and materials used in professional FX workshops, whilst exploring and developing your own originality as an artist.
Creative Make-up for Stage and Screen Summer Course: • We provide a range of 3 week creative summer courses to UK and international high school students (ages 16+) and college students.
• In this course, students are introduced to a diverse range of make-up and hair skills, as well as exploring prosthetic make-up and special effects for television and film.
• Students are encouraged to experiment with materials, styles and techniques with extended practical sessions giving you the opportunity to create your own looks.
Study Abroad BA Semester Program in Make-up for Media and Performance:
• Study alongside full-time degree students for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• Courses start in September and January each year
Creative Make-up for Stage and Screen Summer Course:
• 3 week camp for UK & international college students ages 16 years and older
Make-up Course features: • Learn key techniques and processes of creative make-up
• Avant Garde experimentation & High Fashion techniques
• Wig work and Period Hair
• Ageing effects
• Use of professional make-up studios
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-02-22 were from viewers in:
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia;
Gunpo，Seoul, South Korea;
The Hague, Netherlands;
Johannesburg, South Africa;
Noordwijk Zh, Netherlands;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• London Art Portfolio (LAP) provides art and design portfolio preparation courses to artists and designers of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
• Popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for portfolio development support, we have a 100% success rate for student placement in top art schools and universities in London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
• We offer foundation courses in art & design, day and evening courses year-round, as well as one-to-one tutorials tailored to your needs. Online classes are also available.
• Conveniently situated in Central London just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark, LAP welcomes students from throughout the UK, as well as international students from around the world.
• London Art Portfolio was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly in the UK and abroad.
• Julia has many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for all specialist areas for degree applications, organising exhibitions, and preparing students for interviews.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time!
The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable." - Amy - Otis College of Art and Design, MA Degree in Fine Art
Drama, Film and Media at Regent's University London
Courses / Programs
The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media is a vibrant school, led by media industry practitioners, academics and recognised creative media production specialists. We are one of seven specialist schools at Regent's College London – the largest provider of private higher education in the UK.
Head of School, David Hanson, has enjoyed a successful career in the creative industries as an award-winning scriptwriter, working on projects that have won BAFTA, Ace and Golden Rose of Montreux awards. The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media faculty members are industry specialists; you will benefit from their diverse experience and extensive industry links.
In designing each degree, we asked key industry personnel the same question: “If you were doing your degree course now, what do you believe it should contain?” We then built our programmes around the answers to that question. The result is that all Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media programmes have been constructed on present and future needs, and are backed by commendations from successful industry leaders and practitioners at the top of their creative fields.
There are degrees in creating, writing, producing, directing and acting for film, television and theatre productions, as well as in originating, shaping and managing a wide range of creative ideas and ventures.
* Acting Foundation Course – 1 year
* BA (Hons) Acting & Global Theatre
* BA (Hons) Creative Industries
* BA (Hons) Film, TV, & Digital Media Production
* BA (Hons) Screenwriting & Producing
* MA Writing for Screen & Stage – part time
* MA Creative Leadership - part time
For 37 years Sotheby's Institute of Art has been preparing students for careers in the international art world. Our degrees are awarded by the University of Manchester in the UK and combine professional training with academic study. Our location in London is in the heart of Bloomsbury, only minutes away from the British Museum and within walking distance of the National Gallery and Sotheby's auction house, as well as the University of London. Sotheby's auction house provides students with privileged access to pre-sale viewings, talks by experts, and handling sessions. In addition, students visit the many commercial galleries, artists' studios and museums available in London.
Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design, London
Courses / Programs
The Cass (The Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design) is one of ten departments of London Metropolitan University, and is situated on the East London City fringe, a vibrant area recognised as a centre of excellence for both art and design. This unique environment of commerce, art galleries and design workshops exposes our students to the highest levels of professional practice.
We are proud to welcome a diversity of international students onto our courses. The department offers two courses designed to help international students prepare for study. The International Foundation Programme is a foundation year combining art, media and design studies with English Language to prepare students for degree level study. The International Pre-Masters is a one semester programme to prepare international students for postgraduate study in the department. We also offer a wide variety of options for internationa students who wish to take a study year abroad as part of the JYA or ERASMUS programmes.
We offer a wide range of courses including short courses, a foundation year leading to extended degrees across our portfolio, foundation degrees and degrees, taught masters, research masters and PhD/MPhil.
- Art, Media & Design
- Polymer Technology
- Design, Production & Manufacture
- Fine Art
- Media & Communications
- Music & Technology
- Restoration & Conservation
plus a wide range of postgraduate degree courses...
Ashburton Cookery School is based in Ashburton, a small town on the edge of Dartmoor in Devon in south-west England, and offers a fresh approach to cooking with exciting cookery classes that emphasise hands-on cookery training, top quality, local, organic produce and inspirational teaching. With over 40 courses to choose from across 4 skill levels, designed to suit beginners, as well as experienced cooks, our team of professional chef tutors will inspire you to cook with imagination, passion and enjoyment.
The Ashburton Cookery School offers the widest range of cookery courses in the UK. Whether your aim is to take your cookery skills to the next level, to cook for family and friends, or you want to learn to cook as a professional, you will find a cookery course to suit your needs at our cookery school.
Additionally, the Ashburton Chefs Academy offers professional development courses for aspiring and existing chefs. Our flagship Professional Culinary Diploma is a unique 6 month, accredited course designed to train a new generation of head chefs to the highest calibre.
Ashburton is only a 2.5 hour train journey from London Paddington Railway Station, and a 2 hour drive from Bristol.
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
You are here: School & College Search> Beauty Schools / Makeup Training in UK & England> Beauty therapy schools in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle, Bradford, Bristol, Glasgow, Edinburgh (Scotland), Cardiff (Wales), Belfast (Northern Ireland).