Makeup training courses / beauty schools in UK for British & international students: Beauty therapy schools, cosmetology colleges, makeup training in London. Beauty therapist city & guilds certificate courses, makeup study abroad degree programs, diploma courses, evening / weekend classes, nail tech training, make-up artist classes in England, Scotland.
• Gain the practical skills and knowledge needed to explore Make-up for Media, Performance, Stage, and Screen - a key creative role in fashion, film and television!
• Located between Bournemouth and Poole on the South Coast of England, Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university that specialises in arts, performance, design, and media education.
Study Abroad BA in Make-up for Media & Performance: • Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
discover the techniques and materials used in professional FX workshops, whilst exploring and developing your own originality as an artist.
Creative Make-up for Stage and Screen Summer Course: • We provide a range of 3 week creative summer courses to UK and international high school students (ages 16+) and college students.
• In this course, students are introduced to a diverse range of make-up and hair skills, as well as exploring prosthetic make-up and special effects for television and film.
• Students are encouraged to experiment with materials, styles and techniques with extended practical sessions giving you the opportunity to create your own looks.
Study Abroad BA Semester Program in Make-up for Media and Performance:
• Study alongside full-time degree students for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• Courses start in September and January each year
Creative Make-up for Stage and Screen Summer Course:
• 3 week camp for UK & international college students ages 16 years and older
Make-up Course features: • Learn key techniques and processes of creative make-up
• Avant Garde experimentation & High Fashion techniques
• Wig work and Period Hair
• Ageing effects
• Use of professional make-up studios
Chinco Design Studio is a jewellery making and design school located in the heart of Brighton and Hove in East Sussex on the coast of South-East England. We offer a range of jewellery making and jewellery design courses and workshops for beginners to advanced students. Courses are taught by Sheila Way who is a jeweller / designer and a member of the British Jewellery Association. International students are welcome.
We aim to help students develop their skill at silversmithing, stone setting, wax carving, jewellery design, portfolio building, jewellery photographic images and much more. We offer holiday courses, one-to-one teaching as well as one and two year career change courses. There is a maximum of 3 students per session to allow for individual attention.
- 1-year or 2-year jewellery making & design career change course
- Jewellery making holiday courses
- Silver jewellery making course
- Stone setting course
- Wax carving course
- Chain making course
- Make your own wedding bands course
- Hot & cold connections course
- Basic starter course
- Weekend / morning / evening classes available
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Situated in the prestigious Ealing Studios in Ealing, West London, Met Film School provides a range of Film Studies programmes including Bachelor & Masters Degrees, as well as Certificate Programmes and Short-term Courses. Unlike any other film school in the UK, we are completely integrated within the film industry, offering in fields such as acting, directing, screenwriting and more. On most of our courses, students write, produce, direct and edit their own short films - and are supported by their tutors and a professional editor.
All of our tutors are working industry professionals who are as passionate about teaching as they are about film. We employ a combination of regular tutors and guest lecturers to give you a comprehensive insight into all aspects of filmmaking. They are chosen for their knowledge of their discipline as well as their ability to inspire.
Our facilities include a 12,000 sq ft state-of-the-art building, a separate off-site shooting block with multiple spaces for camera workshops and productions & a well equipped kit room that includes: HD Cameras, prime lenses, HD monitors, and professional standard tripods and sound recording equipment.
Welcome to JoeDaisy Studio. We are a Professional Art Studio, located in a Grade II listed building in the conservation area of Mapledurham, just outside Reading, Berkshire, South East England, 45 miles (70 km) west of London. We have a Painting Studio, where everyone has their own Professional Easel, painting table, paints, brushes, canvases, high stool etc. We also have an upstairs Lounge, with art books and a photo library plus an art gallery.
We offer you a variety of Painting Holidays and Courses in a Professional Studio and with a Master Painter & her artists. All your professional art materials are provided. Our courses are very exciting, different and creative. Your tutor paints along with you and guides you through every stage. Brush control, brush strokes, different techniques for different effects, composition, tonal values, focal points, colour balance, perspective and drawing. The emphasis is on you and developing your own style. We want to bring out the artist in you. So the courses are not 'prescriptive' but designed to help you learn to paint.
We offer you a variety of Painting Holidays and Courses in a Professional Studio. All professional materials provided. Studio Hours 8.30am-6.30pm Monday to Sunday (7 days week). We can also arrange accommodation for weekend and week stays.
• London Art Portfolio (LAP) provides art and design portfolio preparation courses to artists and designers of all levels - from beginners to advanced.
• Popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for portfolio development support, we have a 100% success rate for student placement in top art schools and universities in London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
• We offer foundation courses in art & design, day and evening courses year-round, as well as one-to-one tutorials tailored to your needs. Online classes are also available.
• Conveniently situated in Central London just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark, LAP welcomes students from throughout the UK, as well as international students from around the world.
• London Art Portfolio was set up by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly in the UK and abroad.
• Julia has many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for all specialist areas for degree applications, organising exhibitions, and preparing students for interviews.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time!
The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable." - Amy - Otis College of Art and Design, MA Degree in Fine Art
Situated in Bimingham, West Midlands in England, Birmingham School of Acting is a small specialist institution offering full-time higher education acting, performance, stage management and theatre courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level as well as part-time and summer school courses for adults, teenagers and children. Birmingham School of Acting is a faculty of Birmingham City University and its acting courses are accredited by the National Council for Drama Training (NCDT).
Full time courses at Birmingham School of Acting include the bachelor degree in acting, a very intense course where you will learn to cope with anything the professional world may put your way, and adapt your core skills to embrace any style of acting. All our courses are focused on developing professional actors through vocational, performance based training. We offer a series of full course training paths in Acting, Theatre and Performance related training at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Full-time courses in acting for adults:
* BA (Hons) Acting
* BA (Hons) Stage Management
* BA (Hons) Community and Applied Theatre / Dance Theatre
* PG Dip / MA Acting
* Pg Dip Physical Theatre
* Pg Dip / MA Professional Voice Practice
* MA Acting: the British tradition
- Part-time courses for adults
- Part-time courses for children and teenagers from 7 -17 years including Creative Drama and Effective Communication Classes
- Summer acting school for adults and children
You are here: School & College Search> Beauty Schools / Makeup Training in UK & England> Beauty therapy schools in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle, Bradford, Bristol, Glasgow, Edinburgh (Scotland), Cardiff (Wales), Belfast (Northern Ireland).