Makeup training courses / beauty schools in UK for British & international students: Beauty therapy schools, cosmetology colleges, makeup training in London. Beauty therapist city & guilds certificate courses, makeup study abroad degree programs, diploma courses, evening / weekend classes, nail tech training, make-up artist classes in England, Scotland.
• Gain the practical skills and knowledge needed to explore Make-up for Media, Performance, Stage, and Screen - a key creative role in fashion, film and television!
• Located between Bournemouth and Poole on the South Coast of England, Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university that specialises in arts, performance, design, and media education.
Study Abroad BA in Make-up for Media & Performance: • Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
discover the techniques and materials used in professional FX workshops, whilst exploring and developing your own originality as an artist.
Creative Make-up for Stage and Screen Summer Course: • We provide a range of 3 week creative summer courses to UK and international high school students (ages 16+) and college students.
• In this course, students are introduced to a diverse range of make-up and hair skills, as well as exploring prosthetic make-up and special effects for television and film.
• Students are encouraged to experiment with materials, styles and techniques with extended practical sessions giving you the opportunity to create your own looks.
Study Abroad BA Semester Program in Make-up for Media and Performance:
• Study alongside full-time degree students for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• Courses start in September and January each year
Creative Make-up for Stage and Screen Summer Course:
• 3 week camp for UK & international college students ages 16 years and older
Make-up Course features: • Learn key techniques and processes of creative make-up
• Avant Garde experimentation & High Fashion techniques
• Wig work and Period Hair
• Ageing effects
• Use of professional make-up studios
Experience a full range of accredited beauty, nails, massage, aesthetics and holistic courses with Portsmouth Hair & Beauty School in the stunning seaside city of Portsmouth on England's south coast.
Affiliated with the West London School of Beauty, we are a NVQ & VTCT training centre that offers a variety of beauty industry qualifications including Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, BABTAC and Professional Beauty Direct accredited courses.
We are dedicated to providing high quality training in intensive fast track short courses on a 1-2-1 basis, and in small group sizes, ensuring individual attention within relaxed professional surroundings to meet all your needs.
All of our courses are designed to be learner centred, fun and innovative!
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-10-28 were from viewers in:
You are here: School & College Search> Beauty Schools / Makeup Training in UK & England> Beauty therapy schools in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle, Bradford, Bristol, Glasgow, Edinburgh (Scotland), Cardiff (Wales), Belfast (Northern Ireland).