Business schools in UK: MBA London, Business management school England, Accounting / Finance certificate courses, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree programmes, Undergraduate course, Postgraduate diploma, East London business courses
London Academy for Higher Education: The London Academy for Higher Education located in Stratford in the heart of London has different access routes to kick-start your global career at the heart of Europe!!! Accredited by BAC for its Further and Higher education programmes we offer a wide range of Business Management and Accounting courses.Our Programmes are tailored to suit the technologically oriented international labour market. Professional and vocational tuition is provided to achieve necessary knowledge and skills. Challenges of global demands are met by our international MBA with specialities in strategic planning, resourceful marketing, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Business ethics.
Email:Contact us below
Through our various programmes, students are encouraged to develop practical skills, team working, leadership, career development and potentials, which will enhance their future goals. Prospective students may want to learn more about how to create the world we see - the real magic of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes. An essential aspect of creativity is learning to see things with new eyes. The past is useful as a lesson for the present to guide us in our future visions.
Courses / Programs:
BSc Accounting and Finance; BSc Accounting with Law/Law with Accounting; BSc Management; BSc Economics; BSc Business; PgD/MBA Business Administration; DMS in Strategic Management.
Arden Business Programs Online:
With over 10 undergraduate and 4 postgraduate business degree programmes on offer, Arden has the right programme for your needs. Whether you’re creating a niche start-up or operating in an internationally-recognised corporation, Arden’s business programmes give you the skills you’ll need to set your business up for success. Arden’s course modules are constantly updated to keep your courses relevant to your career progression and the skills you need in the marketplace.
Focus on Employability
Many students complete their studies with us whilst working full-time, and Arden’s flexible study mode makes it easier to earn your business degree alongside your existing commitments and responsibilities.
All of Arden’s programmes are delivered with a strong focus on employability and career success. Graduate skills—skills directly applicable in the workplace—are integrated into the programmes in order to make you stand out from the crowd.
Earn Your UK Degree Online from Anywhere in the World
Arden's unique iLearn Platform allows you to study your business degree via distance learning at your own pace, and alongside your lifestyle. Study from your home, the office, a cafe, or while travelling the world--it's up to you how you will earn your diploma with Arden.
Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and online students are invited to a UK campus for their graduation ceremony.
Post Graduate Degree Programmes
MBA (Data Analytics)
MBA (Top Up)
Undergraduate Degree Programmes
BA (Hons) Business and Computing
BA (Hons) Business & Law
BA (Hons) Business (CMI)
BA (Hons) Business (Finance) (CMI)
BA (Hons) Business (HRM) (CMI)
BA (Hons) Business (Marketing) (CMI)
BA (Hons) Business (Tourism) (CMI)
BA (Hons) Business (Finance) (Top-Up)
BA (Hons) Business (HRM) (Top-Up)
BA (Hons) Business (Marketing) (Top-Up)
BA (Hons) Business (Tourism) (Top-Up)
BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
LSBF EE - Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma in Marketing, London
Courses / Programs
• LSBF’s division, Executive Education, is an independent education provider within the London School of Business and Finance that concentrates on courses for executives and managers based in London, UK.
• LSBF EE is British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited, and all EE division programmes are CPD accredited, and are taught in the heart of London at our Holborn campus (in the Borough of Camden).
• The Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma in Marketing at LSBF Executive Education will provide delegates with hands-on practical knowledge and the skills to successfully market services and products.
Postgraduate Certificate Programme (PGC)
This 12-week programme consists of four elective courses you can choose from.
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
This 26-week programme consists of four mandatory courses, two elective courses and an independent major project.
• After taking this marketing course in London, you will be able to use your new understanding of finance to aim for more senior positions in your current workplace or elsewhere.
Essex Business School, located in Colchester and Southend, in Essex (1 hour northeast of London), England, is the Business School of the University of Essex offering bachelor degree programmes in accounting, entrepreneurship, finance, management, and marketing to both UK and International Students. The School offers a supportive learning environment and the international flavour of our courses, staff and students makes for a distinctive learning experience.
Essex Business School, some of the ways in which we work with business include - Student work placements, Graduate recruitment, Knowledge transfer partnerships, Research projects collaboration, Speaking opportunities, Business input to course content, Networking events Business advice to the voluntary sector.
Essex Business School is comprised of over 80 members of staff. Our academic staff are made up of over 23 different countries from around the globe. Our research covers areas as diverse as analysis of the financial implications of bank bailouts to the effect of smells in the work environment.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- BA Accounting
- BA Accounting with Economics
- BA Accounting and Finance
- BA Accounting and Management
- BA Sociology and Management
- BSc Business Management
- BSc Banking and Finance
- BSc Finance
- BSc Financial Management
- BSc Management and Marketing
- BA Business Management and Modern Languages
- BA Business Management with a Modern Language
- Joint degree schemes
& more ...
Millennium City Academy is a private college located on Mortimer Street in the centre of London, offering MBA's, Master's, Doctorate's & Bachelor's degrees in Business, IT, Marketing, Finance, HR and more, as well as postgraduate diplomas & certificate courses. We deliver unique, career-based, quality programmes of study that offer overseas students value for money and assist them to achieve their goals. Mortimer Street is situated in the heart of the West End, and the nearest Tube station is Oxford Circus Tube Station (Approximately 5 minutes to the south).
We are accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Further and Higher Education. Our courses have British, European and American accreditation, allowing students to obtain a degree that encompasses the best of all three systems. We have an excellent relationship with our main partners who award and certify the courses we teach in London.
As all our students are international, there are many opportunities to meet new friends from New Zealand, UK, Europe, Nepal, India, Pakistan, Africa, the Middle East, South America, Bangladesh and other countries. We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July & September.
- European Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Online Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Tourism and Hospitality
- Master of Entrepreneurial Management
- Master of Branding
- Master of Information Systems Management
- Part-time / Distance Learning MBA
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Higher National Certificate (HNC)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- London Centre of Marketing (LCM)
- LCM Postgraduate Diplomas
London Academy of Trading - In-class, Online & Blended Learning
Courses / Programs
• The London Academy of Trading is an award-winning, privately-owned educator based in the City of London providing accredited, vocational programs in financial markets trading.
• We offer courses for individuals (UK-based & international students) looking to develop their understanding of the financial markets with a view to trading financial markets across stocks and commodities.
• We teach through a combination of theoretical and practical teaching, with continued help and guidance from our team of professional traders and mentors.
• Our aim is to offer trading courses accessible to everyone. We are extremely flexible; you can study around other commitments, either on our central London trading floor in Holborn, online or through our blended option, combining online study with days on campus.
• Our courses range from one week to our accredited 12 week Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading, and our teaching faculty is comprised of experienced traders and analysts from major financial institutions.
Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
Courses / Programs
Manchester Business School, located in Manchester, United Kingdom, is one of the leading business schools in the world offering world-class business and management education and training to undergraduates, postgraduates, experienced practitioners, and those with serious academic and research ambitions. We are an international and progressive school, delivering and applying original business thinking and teaching, informed by the contemporary commercial environment.
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time Global MBA
- Global MBA (Accelerated)
- Specialist Masters Courses
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Research Degree Programs
- Open & Customized Executive Education Programs