IT training in Central London: Oracle courses in Islington, Oracle classes in Central London for companies & individuals. Database administration certification, SAP training & Java courses for IT professionals, corporate computer training in Clerkenwell area.
iTrain Education: Conveniently located in Clerkenwell in Central London, iTrain are Oracle experts. With more than 15 years of experience, we deliver a wide range of independent Oracle courses, across all technology disciplines. iTrain courses are available as public courses, in a closed environment on the client site, or in our training centres for individual clients. In addition, we offer SAP training and Java courses. We also have training centres in Edinburgh, Swindon and Reading.
The iTrain London office provides easy accessibility by foot, bus, tube, or train from the London mainline stations. It is situated only a short walk from Farringdon Station and near Angel, King's Cross, Barbican, and Chancery Lane Stations. It is in close proximity to excellent local restaurants, pubs, markets, and the historic attractions in the heart of London. Our dedicated centre staff offer a choice of rooms set in a professional business environment with the added benefits of on-site IT support.
Kensington College London (founded in 1981) is located in Bloomsbury Square, a picturesque, tree-lined plaza in the borough of Camden in Central London. We provide quality computer courses that are designed to give confidence to the novice computer user, to help the business user become more productive, and to develop the skills of those seeking careers in the IT industry.
In addition to providing computer courses for absolute beginners, teaching the fundamentals of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint, Kensington College specializes in teaching programming courses in Visual Basic, C++ and Java with a special emphasis on Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications.)
The nearest tube stations are Holborn or Russell Square (10 minutes), or you could walk from Euston or Farringdon (15 minutes) mainline train stations.
PTR Associates in Wokingham (33 miles west of central London), England is an IT Computer Training centre offering Instructor-led classroom based software development training. PTR have 20 years experience delivering professional IT training in a relaxed and friendly environment, focusing on the needs of the individual.
We stand out because we're different. Not all training companies are the same and at PTR we celebrate our differences. Our training courses are as flexible as possible to make sure that every delegate gets the maximum out of the experience. The quality of our instructors is second to none which is why we recently became a TAP Silver Partner - an independent recognition of training quality. We are also a Microsoft Certified Partner and have many years of experience with Microsoft products.
Flexible training through scheduled or tailored courses with standard class sizes or one-to-one courses empowers people to produce outstanding results for themselves and their organisations. Online e-Learning Course are also available.
Microsoft Training London have provided Microsoft training (Microsoft office training) in London and UK wide since 1992 with Microsoft qualified trainers. MS office software training is provided in a range of formats, including bespoke solutions all with Instructor led training classes.
Situated in Central London, Vicapri Labs Training provides in-class and online SAP training modules to students in the UK, and international students.
Looking at the ever increasing demand of IT development in UK, Vicapri Labs Training is emerging as a quality training provider which gives an opportunity to the individuals from all walks of life aspired to start their career in IT.
In the UK, the areas of SAP and Software Testing are regarded as high demand sectors in IT industry. We strongly believe that our practical hands-on approach is perfect for teaching the most important aspects of SAP.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• If you want to explore the evolving trends shaping the world of computing in today's ever-increasing digital landscape, Arden's Computing & IT courses could be the right choice for you.
• Career-focused, and taught by our expert Arden tutors, these courses provide extensive industry insight and appeal to employers all over the world, so could take your IT career to new heights.
• Through us, you'll earn an internationally-recognised qualification via your choice of 100% online Distance Learning or a mixture of online and classroom learning at one of our UK study centres based in London, Manchester or Birmingham via Blended Learning.
• Find out more about our study options for Computing and IT qualifications below and about how gaining a Higher Education award doesn't mean compromising on other areas of your life.
Postgraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics and IT Security Management
- MSc IT Security Management
- MSc Strategic IT Management
- MSc Telecommunications Management
Undergraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- BA (Hons) Business and Computing
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management) (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing) (Top-Up)
Oxford College is a modern educational institute, offering comprehensive learning and social experience. Based in northeast London in East Ham in Newham, we pride on our diverse and focused Computer and IT courses including professional graduate diplomas, postgraduate diplomas and certificates in Information Technology. We understand the complicity of studying abroad an also the problems faced while choosing a career. We, therefore try our level best to provide our prospective and current students with maximum relevant assistance and information.
Our key priority is to ensure that our students experience top quality teaching to achieve their full potential. We have also specifically catered for international students in order to help them achieve their required standards of education as well as enjoy their stay while gaining a qualification to explore & plunge into the global industries. Students get to know about multiple cultures from around the world which includes different languages, customs and traditions, political and social conditions. We are accredited by the University of Gloucestershire, Middlesex University, Edexcel and BCS Professional Examinations.
We offer Computer and IT courses including Professional Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (Pre Master- Postgraduate); HND in Business Information Technology (Undergraduate); BSC (Hons) Information and Communication Technology (Top Up); Postgraduate Diploma in Information Systems Applications Development; Certificate in information Technology (Undergraduate); Diploma in Information Technology (Undergraduate). Overseas students welcome.