London Oracle training: IT courses in Islington, Oracle classes in Central London for companies & individuals. Oracle database administration certification, SAP training & Java courses for IT professionals, corporate computer training in Clerkenwell area.
iTrain Education, Central London: Conveniently located in Clerkenwell in Central London, iTrain are Oracle experts. With more than 15 years of experience, we deliver a wide range of independent Oracle courses, across all technology disciplines. iTrain courses are available as public courses, in a closed environment on the client site, or in our training centres for individual clients. In addition, we offer SAP training and Java courses. We also have training centres in Edinburgh, Swindon and Reading.
Oracle Core Technology: These Oracle training courses focus on the core skills of Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL. Despite the fact that many high-level tools are available today, these basic skills are still highly relevant, and form an essential basis on which to build your skillset.
Oracle Database: These courses aim to give you a full and unbiased account of the Oracle database and its features; enabling you to utilise Oracle technologies in a way which fits the nature of your data and your business demands.
- Oracle 10g Grid Control - Oracle 11g New Features 9i DBAs - Oracle 11g Backup and Recovery - Oracle 11g Database Administrators Fundamentals I - Oracle 11g Data Guard - Oracle 11g Real Application Clusters and High Availability - Oracle 11g Database Administrator Fundamentals Part II - Oracle 11g Database Tuning - Oracle 11g New Features for Database Administrators - Oracle Fusion Identity Manager: Administration and Implementation
Oracle Middleware/Development: iTrain provide a full range of Weblogic and Java courses that will enable you to get the most out of agile and intelligent business applications.
- Oracle Fusion Application Development Framework ADF - Oracle 11g WebLogic Server Administration - Oracle 11g Fusion Middleware WebCenter Suite - Oracle Fusion Identity Manager: Administration and Implementation - Oracle Fusion Middleware for Analysts - Oracle Fusion Java Design Patterns - Oracle 11g Fusion: Java Programming - Oracle 11g Fusion Forms Development - Oracle 11g Fusion Middleware: Developing for Mobile Technologies - Oracle JDeveloper 11g Fusion: Building Java EE Applications
Oracle Applications: We deliver training courses on many Oracle versions still used in industry, yet sadly forgotten by other training companies.
SkillSolve offer computer training in London and Oxford. Our teams of instructors, consultants, project managers and service managers comprise highly skilled experts, working at the leading edge of technology, but with real-world experience and a genuine commercial perspective on customers' needs. We're also flexible, tailoring our products and services to suit customers' needs. We work closely with customers and provide personal account management, backed by excellent customer care. Most of all, we're good value, delivering cost-effective skills services which enable organisations to be more competitive, more responsive and more efficient.
Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSE or MCDBA), Cisco Certification (CCNA - Interconnecting Devices (ICND)), Citrix MetaFrame XP for Windows, Macromedia, Oracle and Unix, PC Desktop Applications Training, Personal Development Training and much more.
Mullan Training is a Northern Ireland based Computer Training Provider and has been providing high quality training to the public and private sectors for over 15 years. Based at Blackstaff Studios (Amelia Street, Belfast), we occupy spacious fully air-conditioned training suites right in the heart of Belfast City Centre - Just opposite the Europa Hotel.
We offer flexible & comprehensive training packages and specialise in customised courses - where appropriate, clients can use their own data for closed courses. Our extensive range of public and closed courses includes Microsoft, Macromedia, Adobe Creative Suite, QuarkXpress, Crystal Reports, Business Objects and many more.
Pitman Training has over 100 training centres in the UK and is one of the largest independent training providers in the world. Pitman Training Guildford offers a wide range of IT, office skills and administration training courses to private individuals and organisations in South West Surrey and North East Hampshire.
We offer a complete scheduled programme of Microsoft Office one day courses for businesses including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Project. We also provide training for private individuals in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook as well as Sage accounting software and web design training.
Unlike a normal school or college, our self-paced training methodology means you start your course and study whenever you wish. Also, because we're open on some evenings and Saturdays you can easily fit your studies around your other commitments such as work or family.
WinNET Systems is a pioneered institute in Cisco CCIE Lab training in UK with Triple and Quadruple CCIE instructors, and offers pass guarantee on Boot Camps and has already produced more than 173 CCIEs. WinNET Systems UK Limited is the European wing of WinNET Systems Inc, Canada, and is located in Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, UK (in South East England, midway between Birmingham and London (approximately 45 miles (75 km) north-west of London). We are proud of having produced more than 173 CCIEs worldwide, including Double and Triple CCIE,s, and several hundred other Cisco Certified Professionals in various Networking disciplines. We specialise in providing Cisco training courses for the most difficult CCIE lab exams, CCVP and CCNP professional exams and CCNA associate level exams. This modern training institute is an extremely comfortable venue which consists of advanced presentation facilities, where candidates have access to all the latest Cisco equipment used in the in the real exam. This is why WinNET Systems UK can be considered one of the most up to date CCIE lab training facilities in Europe. Our trainers are triple or quadruple CCIEs. We offer a "pass guarantee" on our CCIE Boot Camps which are held in Dubai. All our racks consist of the latest hardware and software required for CCIE Lab Exam including 3560 Catalyst Switches. All our CCIE students get one month FREE access to our Lab.
12 Day Boot Camp in CCIE Routing & Switching; 12 Day Boot Camp in CCIE Voice; 5 Day Boot Camp in CCIE Routing & Switching; 5 Day Boot Camp in CCIE Voice; Boot Camp in CCIE Routing & Switching; CCVP and CCNP Weekend courses; CCVP Voice Foundation Lab; CCNP Foundation Lab. Maximum number of students allowed per course is 6.
Pitman Training London have training centres in central London, located in High Holborn, Notting Hill and Paddington. We provide training in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as a Microsoft Office diploma course. The use of technology is paramount to the efficiency and effectiveness of a business, and a total command of Microsoft’s universally accepted software is crucial.
Our Microsoft courses will give you increased satisfaction and could increase your earnings potential and enhance your career prospects in today's competitive job market. Learning Microsoft Office skills is easy with Pitman Training. Our tried and trusted methods are the best available. You will work at your own pace in our comfortable premises, helped by experienced tutors as required. You choose your own hours and keep the reference materials when the course is over.
On completion, you will receive a Pitman Training Diploma that is recognised nationally and internationally by employers. We have a full range at every level to suit all-comers, whether you need your skills as serious working tools or simply to keep up with the kids.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• If you want to explore the evolving trends shaping the world of computing in today's ever-increasing digital landscape, Arden's Computing & IT courses could be the right choice for you.
• Career-focused, and taught by our expert Arden tutors, these courses provide extensive industry insight and appeal to employers all over the world, so could take your IT career to new heights.
• Through us, you'll earn an internationally-recognised qualification via your choice of 100% online Distance Learning or a mixture of online and classroom learning at one of our UK study centres based in London, Manchester or Birmingham via Blended Learning.
• Find out more about our study options for Computing and IT qualifications below and about how gaining a Higher Education award doesn't mean compromising on other areas of your life.
Postgraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics and IT Security Management
- MSc IT Security Management
- MSc Strategic IT Management
- MSc Telecommunications Management
Undergraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- BA (Hons) Business and Computing
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management) (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing) (Top-Up)