London Oracle training: IT courses in Islington, Oracle classes in Central London for companies & individuals. Oracle database administration certification, SAP training & Java courses for IT professionals, corporate computer training in Clerkenwell area.
iTrain Education, Central London: Conveniently located in Clerkenwell in Central London, iTrain are Oracle experts. With more than 15 years of experience, we deliver a wide range of independent Oracle courses, across all technology disciplines. iTrain courses are available as public courses, in a closed environment on the client site, or in our training centres for individual clients. In addition, we offer SAP training and Java courses. We also have training centres in Edinburgh, Swindon and Reading.
Oracle Core Technology: These Oracle training courses focus on the core skills of Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL. Despite the fact that many high-level tools are available today, these basic skills are still highly relevant, and form an essential basis on which to build your skillset.
Oracle Database: These courses aim to give you a full and unbiased account of the Oracle database and its features; enabling you to utilise Oracle technologies in a way which fits the nature of your data and your business demands.
- Oracle 10g Grid Control - Oracle 11g New Features 9i DBAs - Oracle 11g Backup and Recovery - Oracle 11g Database Administrators Fundamentals I - Oracle 11g Data Guard - Oracle 11g Real Application Clusters and High Availability - Oracle 11g Database Administrator Fundamentals Part II - Oracle 11g Database Tuning - Oracle 11g New Features for Database Administrators - Oracle Fusion Identity Manager: Administration and Implementation
Oracle Middleware/Development: iTrain provide a full range of Weblogic and Java courses that will enable you to get the most out of agile and intelligent business applications.
- Oracle Fusion Application Development Framework ADF - Oracle 11g WebLogic Server Administration - Oracle 11g Fusion Middleware WebCenter Suite - Oracle Fusion Identity Manager: Administration and Implementation - Oracle Fusion Middleware for Analysts - Oracle Fusion Java Design Patterns - Oracle 11g Fusion: Java Programming - Oracle 11g Fusion Forms Development - Oracle 11g Fusion Middleware: Developing for Mobile Technologies - Oracle JDeveloper 11g Fusion: Building Java EE Applications
Oracle Applications: We deliver training courses on many Oracle versions still used in industry, yet sadly forgotten by other training companies.
Situated just 2 miles northeast of London city, in the London Borough of Hackney, The College of Central London is a private College of further and higher education, established over 37 years ago. We offer computer courses designed to provide a sound knowledge of the principles of structured programming, computer theory, information processing, computer organisations and data communications systems. Students who successfully complete courses at the college can either seek employment in the computer industry, or continue their studies in higher education.
Networking capabilities and the Microsoft Windows operating environment ensure students use software under industry standard operating systems. Students therefore develop practical skills beneficial in a commercial environment. The college ensures that each student has access to a computer. As a private college we are able to control our own fee structure and it has always been our goal to offer students quality education at affordable fees. Students come from all over the world. Overseas students make up the majority of the student fraternity, adding to a rich and diverse student community, representing 65 different countries.
Computer courses including the BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing; City and Guilds e-Quals Advanced Diploma for IT Users; Internet Programming and Web Development. Our computer courses are designed to provide a sound knowledge of the principles of structured programming, computer theory, information processing, computer organisations and data communications systems. Overseas students welcome.
Activia Training is an IT Applications Training school with training centres accross the UK in West London, Heathrow, Birmingham, Slough, Aylesbury & more. Activia Training offers in-class and on-site training in the Microsoft Office suite and desktop applications from Macromedia, Adobe, Sage and Lotus. We can deliver software training on your premises wherever you are in the UK, and maintain a 100% commitment to providing service of the highest standard and at prices that are among the most competitive in the market.
SureSkills is a leading services company providing a wide range of Training & Certification, IT Consultancy & Education Services for many of the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SureSkills serves a diverse global client base which includes: Governments, Financial Services, Pharma, Industrial Manufacturing and High Tech OEM companies. The company delivers a large range of training & certification, is also been recognised as a significant systems integrator and develops, supports and manages corporate education.
SureSkills, established in 1993, is a private limited company registered at 14 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2, Ireland. CRO Number 204821. SureSkills offices are located in Austin Texas, USA, Ottawa, Canada, Belfast Northern Ireland, UK and Dublin, Ireland.
Our wide range of courses include; Computer and IT Training Services; Managed Training Services; Virtualisation, VMware, MS Hyper-V Training; Microsoft Office Training; Dell Training; ITIL Training; PRINCE2 Training; Microsoft Technical training; Project Management Training; CommVault Training; AWS (Amazon Web Services), SQL Training and Digital Marketing and Social Media training.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• If you want to explore the evolving trends shaping the world of computing in today's ever-increasing digital landscape, Arden's Computing & IT courses could be the right choice for you.
• Career-focused, and taught by our expert Arden tutors, these courses provide extensive industry insight and appeal to employers all over the world, so could take your IT career to new heights.
• Through us, you'll earn an internationally-recognised qualification via your choice of 100% online Distance Learning or a mixture of online and classroom learning at one of our UK study centres based in London, Manchester or Birmingham via Blended Learning.
• Find out more about our study options for Computing and IT qualifications below and about how gaining a Higher Education award doesn't mean compromising on other areas of your life.
Postgraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics and IT Security Management
- MSc IT Security Management
- MSc Strategic IT Management
- MSc Telecommunications Management
Undergraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- BA (Hons) Business and Computing
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management) (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing) (Top-Up)
UK Open Learning is one of the leading distance learning schools in England. We offer a range of certificate and diploma courses in the fields of computer training, web design, graphic design and information technology to students in the UK and around the world. Most of our courses lead to a formally recognised qualification such as Microsoft, Cisco or CompTIA certification.
UK Open Learning will supply the course literature and software if required which is sent all in one package and not spread over months like some providers. You will receive support from our technical department for as long as you require it, 1 week or 2 years.
With distance learning you can study at your own pace and at a schedule that you design yourself. Most of our courses are fully tutor supported by email and post. You can start your course at any time: we do not have any set enrolment dates.
UK Open Learning is a registered centre with a number of awarding bodies including Edexcel, and with the NCFE. Having this status ensures that assessment, verification and certification are carried out to strict guidelines. This in turn gives learners confidence that their achievements have been well merited.
Did you know that Pitman Training is one of Britain's largest providers of IT, Office, Book-Keeping and Business Skills training? Located in High Holborn, Notting Hill and Paddington, London, we operate in two ways: You can either study at your own pace using a PC, audio track and workbook, or enjoy one of our open seminars at our training centres. We've just won the silver award for UK's Best Learning Centre in The National IT Training Awards!