Computer certification courses in London, UK: IT training in England, Microsoft Office classes, Cisco & CompTIA technical certifications, IT training provider for individuals & businesses / companies. Find corporate computer training consultants in Central London area.
New Horizons London: New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company providing a variety of computer training courses including, Microsoft Training, Cisco Training and CompTIA Training. New Horizons has over 300 centres in 60 countries.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
New Horizons London is conveniently located in Devonshire Square in central London, within a 2 minute walk of Liverpool Street Station (Circle, Central, Hammersmith and Metropolitan Lines) and Aldgate Station (Metropolitan and Circle Lines). There is excellent access to and from the city via underground, bus or train.
Computer Training Certification Courses: Through an integrated learning approach ensuring that new knowledge can be applied to real-life situations, New Horizons delivers a full range of technology and business skills computer training from basic application and desktop productivity tools to complex IT systems. Our computer training coursesinclude Microsoft Training, Cisco Training & CompTIA Training Courses:
- Microsoft Windows 7 - Microsoft Technical Courses - Mentored Learning Courses - Microsoft Application Courses- Business Skills Courses - Cisco Courses - CompTIA Courses - Design and Media Courses - Information Security Courses - Online Live Courses - VMware Courses and more...
Kensington College London (founded in 1981) is located in Bloomsbury Square, a picturesque, tree-lined plaza in the borough of Camden in Central London. We provide quality computer courses that are designed to give confidence to the novice computer user, to help the business user become more productive, and to develop the skills of those seeking careers in the IT industry.
In addition to providing computer courses for absolute beginners, teaching the fundamentals of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint, Kensington College specializes in teaching programming courses in Visual Basic, C++ and Java with a special emphasis on Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications.)
The nearest tube stations are Holborn or Russell Square (10 minutes), or you could walk from Euston or Farringdon (15 minutes) mainline train stations.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• If you want to explore the evolving trends shaping the world of computing in today's ever-increasing digital landscape, Arden's Computing & IT courses could be the right choice for you.
• Career-focused, and taught by our expert Arden tutors, these courses provide extensive industry insight and appeal to employers all over the world, so could take your IT career to new heights.
• Through us, you'll earn an internationally-recognised qualification via your choice of 100% online Distance Learning or a mixture of online and classroom learning at one of our UK study centres based in London, Manchester or Birmingham via Blended Learning.
• Find out more about our study options for Computing and IT qualifications below and about how gaining a Higher Education award doesn't mean compromising on other areas of your life.
Postgraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics and IT Security Management
- MSc IT Security Management
- MSc Strategic IT Management
- MSc Telecommunications Management
Undergraduate Computing & IT Programmes
- BA (Hons) Business and Computing
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Management) (Top-Up)
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Mobile Computing) (Top-Up)
SkillSolve offer computer training in London and Oxford. Our teams of instructors, consultants, project managers and service managers comprise highly skilled experts, working at the leading edge of technology, but with real-world experience and a genuine commercial perspective on customers' needs. We're also flexible, tailoring our products and services to suit customers' needs. We work closely with customers and provide personal account management, backed by excellent customer care. Most of all, we're good value, delivering cost-effective skills services which enable organisations to be more competitive, more responsive and more efficient.
Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSE or MCDBA), Cisco Certification (CCNA - Interconnecting Devices (ICND)), Citrix MetaFrame XP for Windows, Macromedia, Oracle and Unix, PC Desktop Applications Training, Personal Development Training and much more.
Giant Training is a computer training school in the heart of Belfast City offering a wide range of courses to cater for the creative markets. We provide professional training in the graphic design, publishing, internet, internet marketing, multimedia, communication, print and photographic industries. Our courses provide a wealth of training and vocational knowledge for businesses and students alike in both tailored and scheduled courses.
We have an Apple Mac and PC Training suites setup to cater for 6 trainees. Courses take place for 1-6 trainees depending upon what you require. If we do not list the course you are looking for please contact us. We have a wide network of Industry experts at hand that can cater for your needs.
- Adobe (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Indesign, Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver)
- Quark Xpress (Highest Qualified Quark trainer)
- Microsoft Office
- Social Media (Twitter for business, Facebook)
- Wacom Demonstrators
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Premiere
- After Effects
- Digital Photography
and many more...
Tresham is a College of Further and Higher Education with campuses located one hour from London in the English East Midlands. At Tresham we offer an extensive range of computing courses to suit all abilities, right up to the Higher National Diploma offered in association with the University of Northampton.
Tresham College is an approved academy for CompTIA, CISCO and Microsoft offering a range of specialist programmes for technicians and engineers.
Situated just 2 miles northeast of London city, in the London Borough of Hackney, The College of Central London is a private College of further and higher education, established over 37 years ago. We offer computer courses designed to provide a sound knowledge of the principles of structured programming, computer theory, information processing, computer organisations and data communications systems. Students who successfully complete courses at the college can either seek employment in the computer industry, or continue their studies in higher education.
Networking capabilities and the Microsoft Windows operating environment ensure students use software under industry standard operating systems. Students therefore develop practical skills beneficial in a commercial environment. The college ensures that each student has access to a computer. As a private college we are able to control our own fee structure and it has always been our goal to offer students quality education at affordable fees. Students come from all over the world. Overseas students make up the majority of the student fraternity, adding to a rich and diverse student community, representing 65 different countries.
Computer courses including the BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing; City and Guilds e-Quals Advanced Diploma for IT Users; Internet Programming and Web Development. Our computer courses are designed to provide a sound knowledge of the principles of structured programming, computer theory, information processing, computer organisations and data communications systems. Overseas students welcome.