Located in the County of Kent, just east of London, Rochester Independent College (RIC) is a progressive alternative to conventional secondary education with a happily distinctive ethos.
Accepting day students from the age of 11 and boarders from 16, the focus is on exam success in a lively, supportive and informal atmosphere. Students are encouraged to be themselves and achieve exam results that often exceed their expectations.
The College has an atmosphere closer to university than school. About 65 of the College's 280 students are boarders. Our Halls combine the informality of a university residence with the supervision and pastoral support appropriate for young adults.
The College offers students the opportunity to thrive in an atmosphere of managed independence, and acts as a stepping stone between school and university.
Students who are 15 are considered if their 16th birthday falls within the first half term of the academic year. College accommodation is in either single or double rooms. All rooms have a direct telephone and internet connection.
RIC is accredited by the ISC (Independent Schools Council) and a member of the Independent Schools Association.
Testimonial: “I was so impressed with all the classes & teaching I saw and came away with a very positive view of the College, its ethos & aspirations for the students. The priority of teaching & learning was foremost and the students projected such a positive attitude towards their studies”
- Peter Read, Education Advisor
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from the UK, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Dulwich College is an academically selective independent boarding and day school for boys located in Dulwich, which lies south of the City of London only six miles from the River Thames. Our boys are aged between 11 and 18, and generally in the top 15 percent of the national academic range. They come from a wide range of backgrounds and have diverse interests which enrich the life of the College.
Almost all students proceed to university, with about a sixth being accepted into Oxbridge or top American universities. Boarding at Dulwich is truly international, with boys coming from all over the world, and this adds to a cultural atmosphere of tolerance and intellectual curiosity.
We also cater for the busy London parents who like to have their sons home at the weekends. There are three boarding houses at Dulwich, all close to the campus. Each house has a housemaster who is resident with his family. The College benefits from historic buildings in a delightful environment; it has a distinguished tradition of inspired teaching and genuine scholarship. We seek to build on this to achieve our aim and so help current and future generations of Alleynians to be well prepared for life.
With campuses in desirable locations throughout Central London (Kensington, Hampstead, and Westminster), Southbank International School offers quality International Baccalaureate education to students from the U.K. and around the world (ages 3-18).
We offer the continuity of the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum throughout all grades, and we are very proud to be the first school in the UK accredited to deliver all three IB programmes (Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme, and Diploma Programme).
We are a truly international, co-ed school and our students represent more than 70 different nationalities. Many of our students speak two or more languages.