Southbank International School, London:
With campuses throughout Central London (Kensington, Hampstead, and Westminster/Fitzrovia), Southbank International School provides quality international education for boys and girls from ages 3-18. We are proud to offer all three stages of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme
At Southbank International School, we aim to do all we can to ensure our students fulfil their academic potential, not least so that those who leave us at eighteen have the opportunity to go on to a university of their choice.
Why Choose Southbank International School?
- International Atmosphere
We are a truly international, co-ed school and our students represent more than 70 different nationalities. Many of our students speak two or more languages.
- Small Class Sizes
We believe that every student is unique and to be able to give each student individual attention we keep our class sizes small, with a maximum of 17 students per class.
- Professional Staff
We expect our staff to be exemplary professionals, and encourage our students to do everything in their power to make the most of their individual qualities.
Southbank International School is committed to academic rigour, a liberal ethos, and the values of the International Baccalaureate.
Southbank aims to be an international school that:
- Celebrates intellectual scepticism, and stresses the importance of remaining open-minded and reflective
- Has a broad curriculum with a global outlook, and a strong emphasis on inquiry
- Promotes academic rigour and excellence, and enthusiasm for learning
- Provides opportunities for students to study other languages, as well as their own, and to become good communicators
- Supports individual needs and develops individual strengths, so that everyone can fulfill their potential
- Uses London as a classroom
Founded in 1968, the IB currently works with 3,845 schools in 148 countries to develop and offer four challenging programmes to over 1,206,000 students aged 3 to 19 years.
The International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
International Baccalaureate Education (ages 3-18)
Primary Years Programme (ages 3-11)
- PYP Programme focuses on the development of the whole child as an inquirer, both in the classroom and in the world outside
Middle Years Programme (ages 11-16)
- The MYP provides a framework of learning that encourages students to become creative, critical and reflective thinkers.
IB Diploma Programme (ages 16-18/19)
- A challenging two-year curriculum for students in Grades 11 and 12
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 36-38 Kensington Park Road, London, England W11 3BU, UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.