Find summer courses for teenagers in USA: English immersion programs for international students, ESL summer camp in Connecticut for high school/ secondary school students. Cursos de inglés verano para jóvenes en EEUU, cours d'anglais d'été pour adolescents aux États-Unis, Englischkurse für Jugendliche.
Go Inspired - English Language / American Culture Summer Course: Go Inspired is a cultural exchange company that offers an array of international courses, workshops, and educational trips abroad as a way to complement classroom learning, build language confidence, and to facilitate self-growth. We offer a 3-4 week Summer course in Bethel, Connecticut where students ages 12-18 can make new friends & explore new places while practicing and improving their English language skills.
Go Inspired is a cultural exchange company that looks for unique, creative opportunities to explore the world. As a way to combine adventure, travel, education, and cultural exploration, Go Inspired took form.
Refusal to give up what we deem as the “good things in life” in order to enter the work force, Go Inspired was a way to combine our zest for life with our passion for working towards a healthy global community. We believe that peace in action can come in many forms but that self-exploration and cultural exchange sit at the heart of it.
3-4 Week American Culture Summer Course for International Students Ages 12-18:
- Students live with families, go to a day camp (as a camper or counselor) with American kids the same age, attend workshops and activities and go on sightseeing trips.
Workshops/Classes include: - Baking American cookies, American Literature and Drama, American baseball and much much more…
Camp Activities include: - Games, Arts & Crafts, Sports, Trips and tons of fun...
• Are you searching for quality English language classes in NYC for your child or teenager? A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages provides private English tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Conveniently situated in Manhattan, our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their English language skills in a fun and effective way.
• We offer our English classes for K-12 children on a customized basis, based on what the parents, school or organization tell us about their needs.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school English program, an at-home English language play group or more intensive English classes that meet several times a week, we can design a program that suits your child or children.
• Private English lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
• Our popular language school is located at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown Manhattan).
• Located in south-central Houston in Rice Village (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders provides quality English language classes for children of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• We offer preschool English immersion classes for kids ages 1-5. In addition, we offer winter and summer English camps for local and international students ages 4-12.
• Crossing Borders is dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that your child will learn English in a fun and effective way.
• We also provide English classes in Katy and Spring / The Woodlands TX - all in the Greater Houston area.
Parent Review: “Crossing Borders teachers are great and very friendly. My daughter has been in this school since 2012 learning English and she’s learning a lot every day. I recommend all parents to bring their child to Crossing Borders”. - Rahim, Houston
English Camps for International Students - San Francisco
Courses / Programs
If you are searching for a quality English language camp in the USA for your child or teenager, look no further than an accredited English language school in the beautiful Bay Area of California.
Our summer and winter English camps combine language classes with exciting afternoon and weekend activities.
Conveniently located in the Financial District of Downtown, San Francisco provides Junior English Language Adventure Programs for kids and teens ages 10-17, and Leader in Training Programs for young adults ages 17-21.
Connect with other similarly-aged students from all over the world in our international camps. Make amazing life-long friendships, learn about other cultures while practicing your newly-acquired English language skills.
Hi-New-York offers English language courses for kids, teens and adults in the heart of New York City's Midtown East (close to Rockefeller Center Station and Grand Central Terminal).
Our English language programs for children, teens and adults are offered year-round in seasonal sessions. All courses are led by native English-speaking teachers, assistants and workshop leaders, and we build our English lessons into what the students do each day, using the Cambridge Exams for Young Learners as a framework.
Various optional add-ons make it possible for each family to build a customized schedule that works best for them. We can also organize pick-ups and drop-offs within Manhattan upon request for a fee.
Our focus is on helping the children, teens and adult family members who enroll in our English classes make the most of their New York City experiences. We use what this dynamic city has to offer to open our students' eyes to the possibilities of mastering the English language.
Check your English level online by taking the quick English language test offered by Learn4Good.com! Online since 2003, this free online level test helps to determine what level of English you should be studying at to achieve your language learning goals.
Whether you want to learn English for academic purposes, to improve your career prospects, or simply as a hobby or for travel, this test should be your first step!
This online English test is taken each week by thousands of English language students throughout the world.
Designed to check your English grammar skills, this test also requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary. The number of questions displayed depends on your level of English.
When you complete the test, you will be told what your current level is - from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced).
Doing the test once will give you a direct indication of your level. However, it is recommended that you take the test up to five times. Your average result will be an accurate representation of your current English language level.