National Personal Training Institute, DC area:
Get into the best shape of your life while earning a first-class education! With 31 locations nationwide, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is the first and largest personal trainer school in North America. Serving the Northern Virginia and Washington DC metro area, our campus in Vienna VA is nationally-accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). We provide a Personal Fitness Training diploma program which equips you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for an successful career as a Personal Trainer. For your convenience, day, evening, and weekend class are available.
Personal Fitness Training Diploma Program:
Jump-start your career as a fitness professional with a personal training diploma from NPTI, a leading personal trainer school! This innovative and comphrensive diploma course will equip you with the education, skills and insight you need for a successful and rewarding career as a personal trainer, ready to enter the workforce! It also will prepare you to sit for a certification exam and become a certified personal trainer.
“When I looked into becoming a personal trainer, I quickly learned there are many ways to become qualified, but only NPTI offered both the technical, classroom education AND the practical learning experience by having to train fellow students or instructors. I realized this type of education would help me be more marketable to employers and, sure enough, I landed my first Personal Trainer's position while still attending my classes at NPTI.”
- Stephen, NPTI Graduate
Our 500-hour program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday). Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
- Strength Training Program Design - 145 hours
- Human Anatomy & Physiology - 100 hours
- Nutrition - 100 hours
- Cardio Respiratory Fitness - 24 hours
- Musculoskeletal Injuries, Emergency Procedures & Injury Rehab - 10 hours
- Health Screening & Fitness - 8 hours
- Legal Guidelines & Business Management - 8 hours
- Flexibility & Stretching - 6 hours
- CPR & First Aid - 5 hours
- Fitness Sales and Marketing - 4 hours
- Adherence & Motivation - 3 hours
- Muscular Strength & Endurance - 3 hours
- Fitness Center Etiquette - 3 hours
- Current Events - 3 hours
- Fitness Center Sales & Marketing - 3 hours
- Personal Training Advertising & Marketing - 2 hours
- Communication & Teaching - 2 hours
- Special Health Concerns - 2 hours
- Fitness Director Position - 2 hours
- Final Review & Test (Theory) - 9 hours
- Final Review & Test (Practical) - 8 hours
- Practical - 50 hours
|Address: Suite 308, 8500 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, Virginia 22182, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.