Apply to TEFL courses in Bolivia: TESOL / TEFL courses in La Paz, English teacher training to earn TEFL certification to teach English in Latin America, ESL jobs in Bolivia, Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay..
Siutated in La Paz city center, Instituto Exclusivo Language Institute is a language school that also offers a TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course.
Our INTESOL-accredited 190-hour certification course can be done here in La Paz, Bolivia, or online.
Our school specializes in personalized language programs as well as teacher certification programs. We also offer language lessons for the following languages: Spanish, English, Dutch, and more. All of our language lessons are also offered online.
TEFL Zorritos is in the small fishing & surfing town of Zorritos on the far north coast of Peru. It is the first TEFL training institute located outside of a major city in Peru & our beach-front outdoor training centre in a small hotel is beautiful.
* Our internationally accredited 120 hour TEFL Certificate course is taken over 4 weeks & includes 10 hours of observed teaching practice of local students.
* Study in a unique natural environment at our beach-front outdoor training centre.
* We have a job placement program in Peru for our graduates and provide lifetime job assistance for positions worldwide
* A maximum of only 9 trainees per group
* Our affordable course packages include accommodation from only US$1,860
* 10 advanced certifications at no extra cost - Business English, Young Learners, Academic Purposes & Specific Purposes, Online Students, Tutoring EFL & Preparation for TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC & PET.
- 120 hour English teacher training course
- Includes 10 hours of observed practical teaching of real local students.
- 10 Advanced Certifications at no extra cost - Teaching Business English, Young Learners, English for Academic Purposes, English for Special Purposes, Teaching Online Students, Tutoring EFL Students, TOEFL Preparation, IELTS Preparation, TOEIC Preparation & PET Preparation.
Get certified to teach English as a foreign language with Mente Argentina in Buenos Aires and start an exciting and rewarding new career! We provide a 4-week TEFL / TESOL certification program that comprises 150 contact hours and provides practical teaching experience.
Our intensive TEFL / TESOL course is suitable for complete beginners as well as students with previous teaching experience. You have the option of combining this course with intensive Spanish language classes or with another Mente Argentina program.
Our TEFL / TESOL course has been designed to give students real learning and teaching experience while earning a valuable international certification.
Taught by certified tutors with years of TEFL experience, our program is a proven, top-quality certificate that is backed by the International TEFL and TESOL Accrediting Organization. In addition, it meets British Council requirements for those teaching in its accredited schools.
This program equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to travel the world teaching English. It leads you to a better understanding of the challenges and indescribable benefits of teaching English, and helps you to develop as a teacher.
• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that offers a TEFL / TESOL certification course in Buenos Aires, Argentina that is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
• We offer our four-week onsite TEFL courses in over 25 countries around the world. We also offer online TEFL courses, and partnerships with some of the most respected international schools and institutes.
• The capital of the largest Spanish-speaking country on the continent, Buenos Aires is a bustling city of over 9 million people.
• It’s hard to imagine a more enjoyable city than Buenos Aires with a vibrant populace, a nightlife that never stops, and shopping and dining galore.
• Our TEFL training will provide the comprehensive skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher and incorporates a 20-hour practicum to provide all students with hands-on experience in a live teaching environment.
• We provide lifetime job search assistance worldwide to our students and graduates.
Take the first step towards a rewarding career as an English language teacher in one of the most exotic locations in the world!
Based in the famous Galapagos Islands, off the coast of Ecuador in South America, CELTA Galapagos provides a four-week Cambridge CELTA (Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) course.
The CELTA course will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need for a successful career as an English language teacher anywhere in the world.
One of the most widely taken TEFL qualifications in the world, the CELTA certificate is ideal for those with little or no experience with English teaching, or for more experienced teachers who want an internationally-recognized qualification.
Operating under the direction of the Department of Sustainable Development of the Municipal Government of Santa Cruz, CELTA Galapagos is a specific project under the broader training structure.
Our experienced staff are passionate professionals from the U.K, Ecuador, Australia and Canada that have come together to design this CELTA course to address the specific needs of our candidates in one of the most exotic places on earth.
As a Cambridge English Language Authorized Centre, it is our mission to provide you with the highest quality training that allows you to gain the experience and confidence you need to teach English anywhere in the world to non-native speakers.
Our CELTA centre is located in the town of Puerto Ayora on the most populated island of Santa Cruz.
Íbero Spanish School, located in Buenos Aires in north east Argentina, offers an intense and exciting 4 week internationally recognized TEFL Course in the downtown of beautiful Buenos Aires. We are the only institute in Buenos Aires that provides both the training of Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) and Certified Spanish classes in one challenging and fun combined course.
Our Íbero TEFL certification program provides training for aspiring English teachers, and even helps with local job placement. Numerous Argentine and international organizations recognize Íbero: The College of Teachers, IATEFL, Lonely Planet and Time Out travel guides, and the Buenos Aires government.
Located in the Yanahuara district on the northside of Arequipa city, Via Lingua International - Peru provides an internationally-recognized TEFL certificate program to students who want to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) all over the world. With courses in 15 countries, Via Lingua is one of the world’s largest global TEFL course providers. Our 130-hour course - including 10 hours of assessed teaching practice - is delivered through a combination of workshops, seminars and demonstrations, and is designed to ensure you take an active role in your development as an ESL teacher.
The Via Lingua course exceeds all professional guidelines for the regulation of international TEFL certificate courses. Our TEFL Course, based on established TEFL principles and developed over a period of years by our Academic Board, is one of the most thorough and up-to-date in the world today.
Through our Job Placement Assistance program with our assistance, 85% of our graduates have already found a job by the time they finish the course. Through our offices and contacts around the world, Via Lingua is uniquely placed to give you the best help and advice, wherever you wish to start your TEFL career.
Internationally-Recognized TEFL Teacher Training Certificate Course
Teaching Skills and Classroom Management:
- Training sessions
- Observation of experienced teachers
- Teaching practice with groups
- The Individual Student Teaching Project
- Guided lesson preparation time
- Analyzing Communication
- Grammar Awareness
Personal Skills and Qualities:
- Individual progress sessions
- Self-assessment tasks
- Suplementary Mentoring