Apply to TEFL courses in Bolivia: TESOL / TEFL courses in La Paz, English teacher training to earn TEFL certification to teach English in Latin America, ESL jobs in Bolivia, Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay..
Siutated in La Paz city center, Instituto Exclusivo Language Institute is a language school that also offers a TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course.
Our INTESOL-accredited 190-hour certification course can be done here in La Paz, Bolivia, or online.
Our school specializes in personalized language programs as well as teacher certification programs. We also offer language lessons for the following languages: Spanish, English, Dutch, and more. All of our language lessons are also offered online.
International Career Institute, Online TEFL Diploma Course
Courses / Programs
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher.
• ICI home study students come from Argentina, Latin America, the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, and elsewhere around the world. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
• ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers:
Hospitality, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, catering, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
• ICI offers home study courses in 34 foreign languages at various levels including: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese & more.
TEFL International is an international training organization based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. We create intercultural opportunities for our customers through numerous educational and multicultural services such as: teacher education, language training, camps, internships, and much more.
We strive to be a fun, creative, responsive, culturally sensitive, high value company focused on individual growth, customer satisfaction, and helping the world communicate better by providing valuable experiences and skills for both those in need and those seeking to improve their lives. The school occupies the ground floor of a century-old mansion and features a unique interior garden.
• Welcome to EBC's TEFL courses Buenos Aires Argentina program. We run 8 courses a year starting in January.
• Our TEFL/TESOL certificate courses are written to QCF level 5 standards in the UK.
• Our intensive, 4-week ESL teacher training course in Buenos Aires meets the internationally recognised TEFL certificate requirements of at least 100 training hours and 6 hours of observed teaching practice.
• Most of our students attend EBC because of our unrivalled, guaranteed job placement. Over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping over 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working abroad.
• The huge metropolis of Buenos Aires is a TEFL hotspot, and is one of the most exciting, charming and fascinating of all South American capitals.
• Contact us today to begin your exciting journey in Buenos Aires towards becoming an English language teacher. We look forward to welcoming you at our TESOL teacher training school in the centre of Buenos Aires.
"Great course! You'll work very hard (it's very intensive) but definitely worth it. I totally recommend it."
International Teacher Training Organization, Cusco
Courses / Programs
ITTO - International Teacher Training Organization - is part of a network of teacher training and language institutes worldwide. We offer a 4-week TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Cusco, Peru, that aims to provide you with the necessary skills, confidence, and ability to teach English effectively. In our professional-quality, highly-practical courses, participants develop their teaching skills through a combination of morning input sessions and afternoon teaching practices. We offer guaranteed job placement after graduation.
Our TEFL school in Cusco is fully accredited by the United Kingdom's College of Teachers, the Brookhaven College in the USA, and the Peruvian Ministry of Education. It offers one of the most comprehensive TEFL courses available.
With our focus on providing exceptional teacher training and ensuring graduates employment, ITTO stands out among other TEFL / TESOL programs. ITTO uses a communicative approach to train new teachers whose skills meet the specific needs of today's EFL/ESL job market.
Located in the south eastern Andes Mountains, Cusco is one of the most vibrant and historically significant cities in South America. With a population of 400,000, it is a very cosmopolitan city. It is also the tourism mecca of Peru, welcoming more than 600,000 international visitors per year.
- 4-week/ 150-hour TESOL/ TEFL certificate course: 100 hours of classroom instruction; 25 hours of practical teaching and observation and 25 hours of required self-study and research outside of the classroom.
Take the first step towards a rewarding career as an English language teacher in one of the most exotic locations in the world!
Based in the famous Galapagos Islands, off the coast of Ecuador in South America, CELTA Galapagos provides a four-week Cambridge CELTA (Certificate of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) course.
The CELTA course will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need for a successful career as an English language teacher anywhere in the world.
One of the most widely taken TEFL qualifications in the world, the CELTA certificate is ideal for those with little or no experience with English teaching, or for more experienced teachers who want an internationally-recognized qualification.
Operating under the direction of the Department of Sustainable Development of the Municipal Government of Santa Cruz, CELTA Galapagos is a specific project under the broader training structure.
Our experienced staff are passionate professionals from the U.K, Ecuador, Australia and Canada that have come together to design this CELTA course to address the specific needs of our candidates in one of the most exotic places on earth.
As a Cambridge English Language Authorized Centre, it is our mission to provide you with the highest quality training that allows you to gain the experience and confidence you need to teach English anywhere in the world to non-native speakers.
Our CELTA centre is located in the town of Puerto Ayora on the most populated island of Santa Cruz.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Peru, South America, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa