International TEFL & TESOL Training: Learn to teach English in Kolkata, India's 'City of Joy'. International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) offers an intensive 4-week TEFL course in Kolkata (Calcutta) that provides participants with an internationally recognized Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
Kolkata (formally known as Calcutta) is the capital of West Bengal.
The school is located in the heart of the city. The building is fully-equipped, with spacious classrooms and all the services and resources required of a suitable learning environment. Our students come from a number of different countries and various continents, and our teacher trainers are some of the most experienced and well-trained in the industry.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-10-13 were from:
Carmel, IN, USA;
Shinjuku Tokyo, Japan;
Oklahoma City, USA;
West bengal kolkata;
Wennappuwa, Sri Lanka;
Hangzhou, South Africa;
East Kilbride,GLASGOW, UK / GB;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading, accredited distance learning school for students in Australia & globally that offers an online TESOL (ICI Diploma) qualification course as well as courses in a wide range of other subjects and professions.
• Our online TEFL / TESOL English teacher training course will quickly provide you with the key skills you need to be a successful ESL teacher around the world.
• ICI home study students come from Australia, NZ, the Philippines, India, the UK, USA, Africa and elsewhere around the globe. We have weekly intake dates, and you can enroll whenever you are ready.
• ICI online TESOL courses are recognised & accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC), and the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
• ICI is a member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
Further Professional / Career Development Training Online:
Also ICI Diploma & ICI Advanced Diploma qualifications in a wide range of careers: Hospitality, catering, business management, office admin, PR, marketing, sales, HR, IT / web design, journalism, counselling & psychology, natural health / nutrition, fashion design, beauty therapy, makeup, pet care, & more.
Material covered includes:
- Teaching methods
- Classroom management
- Planning lessons
- English systems, skills and spelling
- Receptive skills, listening and reading
- Productive skills, speaking and writing
- Teaching vocabulary, meaning and context
- Teaching grammar
- Visual aids, activities and games
- Phonology of English, teaching pronunciation and the phonemic script
- Testing for the EFL - ESL student
- Culture and the EFL - ESL classroom
- Professional development and employment
Get certified to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) in your home country or abroad!
Successfully completing an accredited online TEFL / TESOL course with TEFL Training College will earn you an internationally-recognized qualification that will allow you to teach English to adults and young learners.
A global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, our courses are available to students in Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA, Canada and worldwide.
Our online TEFL / TESOL certification courses are very affordable and can be tailored to your needs. You do not need to wait for any specific start dates, you can start studying on the day you enrol! There will be regular assignments but no formal examinations.
You will be exposed to the latest industry course reading materials, video clips, audio - tutorials and web-based texts. You will also be assigned a tutor for the duration of your studies who will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
Student Testimonials: "My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes. Overall I am glad I did this program, I definitely think it will end up being beneficial."
- Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic." - Gavin, South Africa
Based in Devon, England, Christian TEFL is an online TEFL/TESOL training organisation that offers accredited online TEFL courses for people looking to teach English as a foreign language in a Christian service environment. We provide professional distance learning TEFL courses that were created by Global English TESOL, one of the oldest and most established online TESOL organisations in existence. Courses include Advanced TEFL, Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL), One-to-One courses, and more.
We have partnered with some major mission organisations, such as Interserve so you can apply directly for a worldwide TEFL mission placement on completion of your course.
Christian TEFL is registered with the charity commission in the UK. Trainees decide on how the profits are divided between the mission partners. Take a TEFL course with Christian TEFL and go help spread the Gospel!
• EBC would like to invite Australians to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• StudyCELTA offers University of Cambridge teacher training courses globally including CELTA courses in Sydney, NSW.
• Our partner training centre in central Sydney also offers Cert IV in TESOL courses, and trainees can also pay additionally to gain the Cert IV in TESOL via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
• StudyCELTA is a team of experts working in the field of English language teaching since 1999. Our experience ranges from working as language teachers to management roles in language schools in Australasia and Europe.
• We are here to assist you and give you advice based on personal knowledge of English language teaching as a career and of this exciting city.
• The English teacher training centre in Sydney is one of the country's most highly regarded institutions, and is located near Town Hall train station, and the elaborate Queen Victoria Building, just moments from Sydney's most famous landmarks.
• Accommodation can be arranged by the training centre for trainees from outside Sydney.
Student Review: "The CELTA course helped me focus on student-centred learning; I became more effective in the classroom. I enjoyed the practical aspect of the CELTA course – we started teaching almost immediately!
The teaching standard was excellent. We got lots of feedback and advice from our experienced CELTA tutors, they were very friendly and professional.
Overall, the CELTA course was enjoyable, challenging and absolutely essential for getting ESL work here and overseas." - Virginia
• CELTA Courses - Full time intensive and part time extensive courses available. - Courses are offered face to face, at the centre in Sydney or via online with students being able to take the course in full from the comfort of their homes. Leads to an internationally-recognised English teacher qualification to teach in Australia & overseas.
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK