Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Egypt, the Middle East, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in Egypt, Africa, the Middle East, UK, USA, Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs)
Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs)
Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course
Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)
3.International TEFL and TESOL Training, Alexandria
Courses / Programs
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional ESL teacher training organization. In conjunction with TEFL International, we offer an internationally-recognised and accredited four-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course in a range of locations worldwide, including in Alexandria on the Mediterranean Coast of Egypt.
Alexandria is a beautiful, tree-lined city situated 178km (approximately 2 hours drive) from the capital, Cairo and the Pyramids. Explore the history of an ancient civilization while living in a modern, diverse community. Our school in Alexandria is very well located in a comfortable building within easy walking distance of a variety of cafes and restaurants.
Our 4-week, intensive course meets all international standards and are externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors). You can be assured of the highest standards and quality wherever and whenever you take our course. The course has a very practical emphasis and features a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom.
ITTT is now offering free additional courses. Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 international locations worldwide, and receive an additional certificate course free of charge.
You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL. (b) Teaching Business English. (c) Teaching English to Young Learners.
4.Notting Hill College School of Teacher Training, Alexandria
Courses / Programs
Notting Hill College School of Teacher Training in Alexandria, Egypt designs and delivers training sessions, courses and workshops that fulfill market needs. The courses are tailored to help educational professionals reach their potential, refine their skills and move forward with their career. Our TEFL Certificates, Courses and Workshops as well as our TESOL Diploma assist individuals and organisations in attaining their professional goals.