Notting Hill College School of Teacher Training, Alexandria: Notting Hill College School of Teacher Training in Alexandria, Egypt designs and delivers training sessions, courses and workshops that fulfill market needs. The courses are tailored to help educational professionals reach their potential, refine their skills and move forward with their career. Our TEFL Certificates, Courses and Workshops as well as our TESOL Diploma assist individuals and organisations in attaining their professional goals.
TEFL Certificate Programmes: Our Certificates are designed for individuals who wish to travel & teach English internationally or locally. The programmes aim at enabling learners to develop and even exceed all the skills, confidence and ability required to teach EFL/ESL effectively.
Notting Hill College 120 Hour TEFL Certificate: This is for novice and experienced teachers, native and non-native speakers.
About the Course: Our 120 Hour TEFL Course is comprehensive and thoroughly prepares you to enter one of the fastest growing professions. It gives you essential detail on the English language and how to teach it. The course provides an extensive grounding in all the EFL required skills, methods, techniques & knowledge. This will not only enable novice teachers to take up their first post as an ESOL teacher, but will hone the skills of experienced teachers as well. This course is available in both distance learning and classroom-based formats.
Benefits: Notting Hill College 120 Hour TEFL Course covers an extended syllabus, considerably longer than the industry standard of 100 hours. The training focuses on lesson planning and practical teaching skills which will equip novice teachers and inspire experienced ones. This course is ideal for those who wish to gain a professional qualification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language. TESOL Diploma Programmes: Our Diploma Programmes are designed for those who are serious about language teaching and seek excellence in their field. Enhancing professional competence and career opportunities are only two of the many benefits associated with higher level credentials. So why not elevate your qualifications, employment options and income with Notting Hill College TESOL Diplomas.
Now that you have mastered the concepts covered in our 120 Hour TEFL Course, dive deeper into the strategies which can be used to maximise your teaching potential. NHC Diploma programmes are worthwhile investments for both short and long-term TESOL careers.
Who is the course aimed at? If you have been teaching ESOL for at least two years and you want to develop as a teacher and gain further internationally respected qualifications, then you should apply for this course. It is designed for teachers who want to update their knowledge and enhance both their professional competence and career opportunities.
About Notting Hill College TESOL Diploma: This qualification provides a comprehensive introduction to teachers and gives them a substantial breadth and depth of knowledge about different aspects of TESOL. The course encourages the continuing development of professional knowledge and expertise. The focus of the course is to develop learners' awareness of key areas within the fields of TESOL.
Benefits: Diploma holders are privileged with more lucrative and prestigious employment opportunities. It is an achievement of “Academic Excellence” with more employment options in higher level positions. Language methodology, language analysis and other key aspects tackled in the diploma will widen professional horizons for teachers seeking managerial posts.
Assessment: Assessment is undertaken through essays and coursework assignments. There are no formal end of module exams. TEFL Master Degree at Notting Hill College: Notting Hill College offers quality online education to everyone, especially working adults and job seekers. The affiliation between Notting Hill College and Pebble Hills University has opened the door for many individuals seeking advanced education in the field of teaching.
About the Notting Hill College Master Degree: In collaboration with Pebble Hills University, Notting Hill College offers the globally accredited and recognised Master in TEFL. Through NHC distance learning and online learning systems, we are able to cater for the needs of student teachers, novice teachers and seasoned teachers who wish to further their career by getting a higher education degree.
Adopting online communication has privileged us at Notting Hill College to serve students all over the world promptly and efficiently. Students who have enrolled in NHC programmes can truly realise their potential and enhance their career prospects. Indeed, our continued commitment to providing excellent education services is what challenges us to continually develop our programmes, whereby we meet the needs of current and prospective students.
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional ESL teacher training organization. In conjunction with TEFL International, we offer an internationally-recognised and accredited four-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course in a range of locations worldwide, including in Alexandria on the Mediterranean Coast of Egypt.
Alexandria is a beautiful, tree-lined city situated 178km (approximately 2 hours drive) from the capital, Cairo and the Pyramids. Explore the history of an ancient civilization while living in a modern, diverse community. Our school in Alexandria is very well located in a comfortable building within easy walking distance of a variety of cafes and restaurants.
Our 4-week, intensive course meets all international standards and are externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors). You can be assured of the highest standards and quality wherever and whenever you take our course. The course has a very practical emphasis and features a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom.
ITTT is now offering free additional courses. Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 international locations worldwide, and receive an additional certificate course free of charge.
You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL. (b) Teaching Business English. (c) Teaching English to Young Learners.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Egypt, the Middle East, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
Would you like to start a new career as an English teacher in the Middle East or worldwide? Conveniently situated in Amman, Jordan, The British Council offers the University of Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) to adult students from around the world. This is a 4-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course leading to an initial English language teacher qualification. It is designed for students (age 20+) with little or no previous teaching experience, and is also suitable for those who have some teaching experience but have never received formal training.
This course aims to teach you the principles of effective teaching and to provide a range of practical skills for teaching English. You will also complete six hours of observed teaching practice. On successful completion of the course, you can begin working in a variety of ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) teaching contexts.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in Egypt, Africa, the Middle East, UK, USA, Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs)
Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs)
Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course
Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)
• AVSE-TESOL offers an Australian Government-accredited and internationally-recognised TESOL/TEFL programme in Cambodia’s largest city, Phnom Penh.
• The TESOL/TEFL programme at AVSE in Phnom Penh is perfect for adventurous people of all ages and backgrounds wishing to pursue ‘teach and travel’ opportunities abroad.
• The TESOL/TEFL course at AVSE involves 150 hours of study over a 4 week period including 20 hours of ‘hands-on’ teaching practice with ‘real’ Cambodian English language students engaged in ongoing studies - young learners through to adults.
• AVSE’s TESOL/TEFL course in Phnom Penh comes with a range benefits, unmatched by our competitors: complimentary accommodation for 26 nights, a guaranteed teaching job once the course has concluded, a Welcome Party, a Welcome Pack containing an assortment of teaching & learning ‘goodies’, a free city tour, visa advice, insurance help and a raft of optional extras.
• TESOL/TEFL trainees at AVSE have all of their teaching and travel related needs met under the one roof – very much, a one stop shop.
• Once you’ve completed the TESOL/TEFL training at AVSE in Phnom Penh, you’ll be ready to hit the ground running as qualified English language teacher in Cambodia and or elsewhere in the word.
"There’s no doubt about it - if you want a career as an ESL teacher, AVSE-TESOL is the best place in this part of the world to gain the TESOL certification & hands-on experience you need." Biancia, Canada
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate: 4-weeks / 150 study hours
• The TESOL/TEFL course at AVSE involves 150 hours of study over including 20 hours of ‘hands-on’ teaching practice with ‘real’ Cambodian English language students engaged in ongoing studies - young learners through to adults.
• Provides prospective and existing ESL teachers with innovative and creative teaching methods
• Accommodation for 26 nights
• Guaranteed employment on completion of the course
• AVSE-TESOL also provides TESOL courses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam.
International Training Institute (ITI) in Istanbul, Turkey specialises in English teacher training and development. We've successfully trained thousands of EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers since we began conducting courses in 1987.
We are an internationally recognised Cambridge ESOL teacher training centre and the only Cambridge Assessment (previously UCLES) approved centre for both the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses in Turkey. We also offer a Master´s degree in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) in partnership with Aston University (UK).
We offer the following Cambridge ESOL Courses:
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- Modular DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- ICELT (In-service Certificate in English Language Teaching)
- TKT/KAL (Teaching Knowledge Test:)
We also offer a Masters´ Degree in TESOL in conjunction with Aston University (UK).