International TEFL and TESOL Training, Alexandria:
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional ESL teacher training organization dedicated to raising standards of teaching and professionalism in English language teaching. In conjunction with TEFL International, we offer an internationally-recognised and accredited four-week TEFL certificate course in a range of locations worldwide, including in Alexandria on the Mediterranean Coast of Egypt. ITTT also provides online TEFL courses.
Our intensive TEFL training course includes 120+ hours of instruction, covering input on grammar awareness, teaching skills and classroom management.
ITTT welcomes all applications, regardless of gender, age, race or country.
The only requirements are a proficient level of English and the ability to adapt to new ideas. ITTT is the market leader in providing high quality, value for money courses along with all possible support. No other TEFL company can offer the same variety of services. In addition to our residential TEFL course, we also offer online TEFL certification programs.
Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses and receive an additional certificate course free of charge. You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL. (b) Teaching Business English. (c) Teaching English to Young Learners.
- International TEFL and TESOL Training is an institutional member of IATEFL (the International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language).
- Our courses are externally validated and moderated by the Board of Academic Advisors (BOAA). This board includes several internationally recognized experts in the field of English Teaching as well as dozens of local English School managers around the world. IATEFL
- ITTT is an institutional member of the College of Teachers which is the UK's professional educational institute for teachers.
- The ITTT online TEFL courses are fully accredited by the Online TESOL and TEFL Standards Agency (OTTSA). OTTSA is a professional educational organisation dedicated to raising teacher-training industry standards, specifically online courses in the teaching of English as a Foreign Language.
Egypt, home of the Pyramids, the mighty Nile and the Valley of Kings, offers students of our TEFL course the opportunity to learn TEFL in one of the most interesting places anywhere. Not many countries around the world can boast such classic ancient monuments and artifacts as Egypt.
Today, Egypt is a developing country with large cities such as Cairo and Alexandria offering a modern infrastructure with most amenities of any world city. Outside of the main cities, Egypt remains an agricultural society, where life has not changed too much for hundreds of years.
As the second largest city in Egypt, and its most cosmopolitan, Alexandria is an ideal location to take a TEFL course in Egypt. It has many places of interest to explore and discover.
Historically, Alexandria was once a mighty world city, which conquered many lands in the region. Its port was one of the most advanced in the world in its time and remnants of the port can be seen in the Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
The location of our TEFL courses in Egypt allows students to discover ancient civilizations all in one place. Cairo is only a short two hour journey away, and there you can explore the Museums, markets and of the Pyramids of Giza. Free weekend tourist programs are provided to all participants of our TEFL course, which enables you to visit all of Egypt's most famous attractions when you are TEFL training.
1. Providing a wide range of courses and services to cater to individual needs.
2. Providing high quality, practical training using the most up to date methods.
3. Helping our graduates find suitable teaching positions in the location of their choice.
4. Supporting graduates of our courses throughout their teaching career.
Accommodation for the TEFL International TEFL course in Alexandria consists of a clean and comfortable private room housed in a shared, two- or three-bedroom apartment, or in a nearby small hotel. All the apartments are situated in a small, privately run guest house in the Loran neighborhood of Alexandria.
Every apartment has a fully furnished sitting room, a bathroom with hot water and a kitchen that is equipped with a refrigerator, cooking equipment, and a variety of cooking utensils. All apartments are furnished in a standard Egyptian way and are clean, comfortable and adequate for the duration of the TEFL course.
Course Prices and Dates
Please e-mail us via our Contact Page for a full list of Course Dates, Fees & Services.
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.