AYC ACA TESOL Course, Bangkok: After the full success of our English Program for Schools in Thailand (which we are working with around 80 schools and 250 teachers for the new term), AYC has decided to form its own TESOL School in Bangkok to serve its current and incoming teachers. For successful applicants, we can offer job assistance in our schools. We kept the course fee affordable to provide good education for a reasonable price and to gain prepared and qualified teachers to Thailand as we can maintain the quality for a better price due to our intensive network of schools and good connections all over the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
AYC ACA TESOL offers 120 hours in a full time classroom program. In addition, this TESOL Course is recognized in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and many other countries in Asia as a teaching certificate all around the world.
AYC ACA TESOL Course is formed by the partnership between AYC Intercultural Programs Thailand and American Cultural Association. Our course is fully accredited by ASCENTIS.
Courses / Programs:
Our TESOL course includes:
- 120 hours of teaching theory
- Classroom experience.(when available)
- Course Material
- Thai Cultural Course Certificate Program during the course. The Thai Cultural Certificate is a must for all teachers in Thailand who are seeking a good job with good payment and it is mandatory for the teachers who want to teach here for more than one year.
- Orientation and a tour of Bangkok.
- Airport pick up
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• International TEFL Academy offers an internationally recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Pattaya, Thailand. The first two weeks of the course are held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and the third and fourth weeks are held in Pattaya.
• Located two hours south of Bangkok, on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, Pattaya is Thailand's premier beach resort.
• International TEFL Academy offers our four-week TEFL certification program in over 25 countries around the world.
• We also offer partnerships with some of the most respected international schools and institutes. In addition to our full-time, campus-based TEFL programs, we also offer a professional-level, highly interactive 170 hour online TEFL course.
• International TEFL Academy's global training locations include: New York, Chicago & Boston, USA; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Santiago, Chile; Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Limassol, Cyprus; Budapest, Hungary; Crete, Greece; Florence & Sardinia, Italy; Ciudad Guzman Mexico; Arequipa, Peru; St. Petersburg, Russia; Barcelona & Madrid, Spain; Istanbul, Turkey; and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Based in Hong Kong, the Asian TEFL Institute is a TEFL/TESOL course accrediting body that partners with quality schools in Thailand to provide 120-hour TESOL Certificate courses. Our course is an intensive 3-week certificate TEFL course which will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to take your first steps towards a new and exciting career in EFL/ESL teaching. We ensure that all courses offered by our partners meet international standards.
We provide TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) accreditation for schools in Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket, Hua Hin, and Chiang Mai, Thailand. Experience the wonders of Asia while gaining an internationally recognised teaching qualification. Asian TEFL Institute offers our trainees the opportunities to get TEFL/TESOL-certified in some of the most exotic locations on earth.
SEE, based in Chiang Mai in the north of Thailand, has an accredited TEFL certification providing internationally recognized TEFL training with 6 hours of observed teaching practice with cultural awareness training for teachers of English.
If the words adventure, challenge, explore, seek and share, stimulate a part of your consciousness, then the SEE TEFL Certification Programme in Chiang Mai, Thailand may be the therapy you need.
Established in 2003, Language Institute Chiang Mai University (LICMU) offers a TEFL certificate program as well as a wide range of language training programs. Located in Chiang Mai, which is 700 kms north of the Thai capital Bangkok, LICMU is part of one of Thailand's top 3 universities and has grown to be one of the largest and most successful language institutions in Northern Thailand.
We offer a 120-hour TEFL / TESOL certification course that provides instruction and coaching in the theory and practice of teaching English as a foreign language to adults, commonly known as TEFL. It is an intensive course, requiring not only the six and a half hours a day of class time, but also several hours a day of reading, studying, lesson planning and preparing for lessons. The course also includes a practicum (teacher training practice).
- Chiang Mai University TEFL Certificate Program (120 hours)
- Communicative Thai Language Courses
- Thai Language and Culture Program
- Cultural Internship Programs
- Thailand Educational Tours
- Enrichment Camps
Language Training Programs:
- European Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Asian Languages: Korean, Chinese, Japanese
Graduate Training Program:
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS exam preparation
- Academic Reading and Writing Programs
- Oral Presentation Courses
TEFL Intercontinental School is based on Central Pattaya Road in Pattaya City, Chonburi on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, about 165 km south-east of Bangkok. We are specialists in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) teacher training courses. An International TEFL certificate is the basic qualification needed in order to teach English professionally abroad. We offer you the chance to obtain an internationally recognized TEFL certificate.
Our TEFL certificate course consists of 120 hours, can be completed in 3 weeks and are run every month. Upon successful completion of the course, we will certify you as a professional TEFL teacher as well as obtain paid employment for you in Thailand.
Established in 2006, TEFL Intercontinental School provides first class teacher training in a professional environment. The characteristics of our TEFL course include small groups, a very personal approach and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere in Thailand.
Pattaya is approximately 1½ hours, or 120 km by road from Suvarnabhumi Airport, the international airport serving Bangkok.
Payap University is situated in Chiang Mai, Thailand's second city and the capital of the North, with all of the amenities of Bangkok but without the traffic congestion and pollution, and with a lower cost of living. Not surprisingly, the city has a thriving international community. Chiang Mai is noted for its beautiful setting, with mountains and national parks nearby. The whole area is rich in cultural history and abounds in reminders of the Lanna kingdom that formerly spread over an area encompassing parts of present-day Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam and China.
MA (TESOL): The Master of Arts in TESOL is a three-semester program, taught entirely in English, for teachers with some experience who would like to further their professional development. Core courses cover theory of language acquisition, teaching methodology, research methods, curriculum development, assessment and evaluation. Elective courses broaden the curriculum in specific areas of individual interest.