TEFL World at the British School of Samui: TEFL World at the British School of Samui of Koh Samui, the third largest island in Thailand provides a 4 week accredited certificate course in TEACHING ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (TEFL). We are your passport to travel and work anywhere in the world! TEFLworld is fully certified and has authorization to issue certificates from the Ministry of Education. TEFLworld is the only TEFL course provider on Koh Samui to be able to offer this. All courses are held in accordance with recognised international standards . This ensures that everyone enrolled on our courses receives the best of instruction. Our courses are 4 weeks in duration. This gives you plenty of free time during the weekend to explore the delights of Samui island.
TEFL Certificate: We provide a 4 week accredited certificate course in TEFL. All courses are held in accordance with recognised international standards and validated by the Ministry of Education. This ensures that everyone enrolled on our courses receives the best of instruction. Seeing as our courses are 4 weeks in duration, you will have plenty of free time during the weekend to explore the delights of Samui island.
The following course topics are covered in every course: * TEFL Lesson Planning and preparation * Current Teaching Methodologies * Materials writing * An overview of Asian students' attitudes to EFL and Asian culture * How students learn language * Roles of the teacher, learner and materials * Teaching in Asia and a foreign language learning experience * Student needs analysis * Identification of potential student problems * The nature of language * Observation of qualified and experienced teachers * 6 hours of observed teaching practice (with 6 optional hours) * Peer teaching/micro teaching * Classroom management * Professional development * The English language sound system * Writing a cv Teaching Practice: As well as course content, future employers also check to see that you have completed your teaching practice hours. It is necessary that you have received 6 hours of observed teaching practice and have been given constructive feedback on your performance together with comments on your own lesson reflection. In addition to these hours we offer you the option of teaching a further 6 hours. The choice is yours! This is done in addition to the standard course period and there is no extra fee.
You will be guided through the process of planning, preparation, implementation and reflection of each lesson.
At the end of the course you will be able to: - plan effective lessons for the language level of your class - apply the theory of language learning to your lesson preparations - implement current teaching methodologies into your classroom - successfully manage an EFL class - have fun with your students
Who are the students? We provide you with the opportunity to teach as many different levels as possible. You will teach children and adults.
Assessment: Students are assessed continually throughout the course. Each student will teach a total of at least 6 hours of classes in order to meet international standard course requirements. The student must satisfy the trainer that he/she has reached a satisfactory and competent level of teaching proficiency.
• International TEFL Academy offers an internationally recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Pattaya, Thailand. The first two weeks of the course are held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and the third and fourth weeks are held in Pattaya.
• Located two hours south of Bangkok, on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, Pattaya is Thailand's premier beach resort.
• International TEFL Academy offers our four-week TEFL certification program in over 25 countries around the world.
• We also offer partnerships with some of the most respected international schools and institutes. In addition to our full-time, campus-based TEFL programs, we also offer a professional-level, highly interactive 170 hour online TEFL course.
• International TEFL Academy's global training locations include: New York, Chicago & Boston, USA; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Santiago, Chile; Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Limassol, Cyprus; Budapest, Hungary; Crete, Greece; Florence & Sardinia, Italy; Ciudad Guzman Mexico; Arequipa, Peru; St. Petersburg, Russia; Barcelona & Madrid, Spain; Istanbul, Turkey; and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Language Express in Bangkok, Thailand, is an accredited TEFL / TESOL Training school offering the Cert IV TESOL course to train students to Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages. A TESOL certificate prepares people to teach English to non-native speakers. This course is conducted in association with Greenwich College (Australia), and the full course name is the Certificate IV in TESOL.
Our comprehensive TESOL course covers; practical teaching skills, grammar & pronunciation, TESOL methodologies, lesson planning and syllabus design. The course includes critically important supervised lesson observations and practicum classes, to hone your own teaching skills. The course is delivered by exceptionally well qualified teacher-trainers with decades of ESL/EFL experience.
TEFL Intercontinental School is based on Central Pattaya Road in Pattaya City, Chonburi on the east coast of the Gulf of Thailand, about 165 km south-east of Bangkok. We are specialists in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) teacher training courses. An International TEFL certificate is the basic qualification needed in order to teach English professionally abroad. We offer you the chance to obtain an internationally recognized TEFL certificate.
Our TEFL certificate course consists of 120 hours, can be completed in 3 weeks and are run every month. Upon successful completion of the course, we will certify you as a professional TEFL teacher as well as obtain paid employment for you in Thailand.
Established in 2006, TEFL Intercontinental School provides first class teacher training in a professional environment. The characteristics of our TEFL course include small groups, a very personal approach and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere in Thailand.
Pattaya is approximately 1½ hours, or 120 km by road from Suvarnabhumi Airport, the international airport serving Bangkok.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in Thailand, Asia, the UK, the USA, Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs)
Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs)
Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course
Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)
GreenTEFL is Chiang Mai's leading provider of TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification. We operate through The NAVA school of English, Chiang Mai's largest employer of English teachers contracting to over 20 teachers in and around Chiang Mai. At GeenTEFL we supply all our students with a 1 year education visa so they can enjoy a hassle free stay in Thailand and find work at their own pace.
We offer a fully credited and recognised 120 hour TEFL course that focuses on creating exceptional and prepared teachers. Throughout the course, students will be able to observe experienced teachers working through NAVA and will be given the ample opportunities to create and run their own classes in real Thai schools. We also provide our students with free transportation to and from the school every day. We are positive that after the course you will be an exceptionally prepared, able, experienced and sort after graduate. So much so that we provide you life-time job assistance. And NAVA is always seeking graduates from the GreenTEFL program.
We offer an internationally-recognised 4-week /120 hour TEFL certificate course.
- 1 year education visa
- Highly qualified and experienced trainers
- Peer teacher observation
- Extensive practical experience in Thai schools
- Life-time job assistance
- Free transport to and from the school