Boomerang Australia Studies:
Boomerang Australia Studies is an educational agency established in 1999. Our head office is based in downtown Sydney, and we specialise in study opportunities in Australia. We represent many of the top language schools & higher education institutions (universities & career colleges) throughout Australia offering academic programmes to international students including university degrees, foundations studies, vocational training & English language courses in locations including Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart in Tasmania, and on the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Brisbane, Townsville, Airlie Beach in Queensland, and more. Boomerang Australia Studies also has branch offices and representation in Lyon and Paris, France, and Italy.
Undergraduate Degree Programmes:
There are two types of Australian Bachelor Degrees:
- Bachelor Degree Courses: These degree programmes are between 3 to 5 years duration depending on the selected course. A greater number of Australian universities offer Combined Degrees, from minimum 4 to 5 years; they allow you to graduate in two different fields.
- Honours Degree Courses: These are one year longer than the Bachelor degree courses and are based on a thesis; can be equivalent to a Master Degree.
Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma & Master's Degree Programmes:
Postgraduate courses are divided into 4 parts:
- Graduate Certificate Courses: Lasts for 6 months and corresponds to the first semester of a Master; particularly popular among students and young professionals who wish to improve their qualification, update their skills or change career.
- Graduate Diploma Courses: Lasts generally for 1 year and corresponds to the first 2 semesters of a Master; particularly popular among students and young professionals who wish to improve their qualification, update their skills or change career
- Master (MA) Degree Courses: You can choose between Master Coursework (lasts between 1 and 2 years) or Master Research (lasts 2 years minimum and based on full time research : entry is very competitive
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programmes: MBA programmes are generally 1-2 years duration. The MBA is the most prestigious and appreciated qualification in the world. This programme is mostly designed for the managers of tomorrow who wish to specialize or update their skills, or improve their professional profile. Due to the globalization of economical exchanges, the business world is becoming more and more dynamic, complex and competitive, thus the MBA will help you understand and master the new trends and will guarantee you a leading career in your field of expertise.
- PHD (Doctor of Philosophy) Programmes: Corresponds to a Doctorate, lasts 3 years minimum, full-time only. Entry requirements are very specific.
Why Study a Degree in an Australian University?
- Australia has 38 public Universities and two private universities (Bond University and University of Notre Dame), the most famous being the « group of 8 » always appearing very high in the world university rankings: University of Melbourne, University of Sydney, University of Queensland, Adelaide University, Australian National University, University of Western Australia, Monash University and University of New South Wales.
- Australian universities will provide you with quality education: Entry requirements are strict and you will gain a sound understanding of your chosen field, along with academic skills that can be applied to other areas.
- Australian universities are linked to institutions in more than 100 countries and academic staff members are recruited from abroad. After graduating in Australia, you will be able to work in companies around the world.
- Australian universities offer a wide range of programmes in a diverse range of fields, from Architecture to Zoology, Arts to medical professions and much more.
- You won't only be learning about the technicalities of your chosen field but also how to think creatively and independently.
- Australian universities are very progressive in their teaching methods and adapt rapidly to the ever-improved technical changes: a number of universities in Australia offer for free the access to i_Tunes U (Learn Anything, anywhere, anytime) so that you can download lessons, learning and research materials without going to the library or attend classes.
- Research and innovation at Australian universities are taken seriously and have been responsible for major breakthroughs and technological advances around the world. Our best-known achievers have won international awards, including eight Nobel Prizes.
- You can enroll in any Australian university for one or 2 semesters maximum and your results will automatically be validated by your institution in your home country; this is called Study Abroad Programme
- Thanks to Australia’s geographical and strategic position in South East Asia, you will be surrounded by many different cultures during your studies, and considering that China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore… are the world economical giants, you will gain precious experience that will boost your Curriculum Vitae.
Further Education in Australia:
ESL English language courses for international students. All our English language providers are accredited by the Australian Governmental Board and members of the quality label English Australia. We gather all quality criteria we believe are necessary for successful studies: High standard of teaching, a wide range of programs, modern facilities and guaranteed satisfaction.
We regularly hold quality surveys among our students and we do not hesitate to cancel our agreements with institutions not meeting our quality criteria any longer. Some of the courses offered include:
- General English language courses
- IELTS English language exam preparation courses
- Business English language courses
- Pathways programmes
- Vocational college certificate & diploma courses.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Level 1 Suite 2, 13-15 Wentworth Avenue, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.