Kingston International College, Perth:
Kingston International College is one of Australia’s leading Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers. We leverage the information gained through our many industry partnerships to tailor our courses to meet current and emerging industry needs/trends – thus ensuring that all our students are job ready on graduation. Furthermore, our focus on teaching excellence has granted us an excellent reputation amongst employers.Email: Contact us below
VET provides students with the practical skills required for highly specific industries/roles. Typically courses are only 6 months to a year in length – but highly focussed in nature. This differs from the higher education sector which instead has a more theoretical or abstract approach to education. Higher education courses are generally 3-4 years long.
VET focuses on providing students with the skills required to:
• Join the workforce for the first time.
• Re-join the workforce after a break.
• Advance careers.
• Move into a different career/sector.
• Upskill for self-employment/entrepreneurship.
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Marketing Communication
• Certificate IV in International Trade
• Diploma of International Business
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Business
• Certificate III + Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
• Diploma of Hospitality Management
• Certificate III + Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Christian Ministry and Theology
English courses are also available.