Walsh University is an independent, coeducational Catholic liberal arts and sciences institution founded by the Brothers of Christian Instruction that provides a range of Associate, Bachelor, Masters & Doctoral Degree programs. We are located in North Canton, a city in Stark County in north-eastern Ohio. We are conveniently located and easily accessible, only 3 miles off Interstate 77 in North Canton. Course categories include Accounting, Business Administration, Education, Nursing, Computer Science, and more.
- North Central Association/Higher Learning Commission,
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission,
- Ohio Department of Education,
- Ohio Board of Counseling & Social Work,
- The Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education,
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs.
Why Choose Walsh University?
- Word about Walsh’s unique character and feel, together with its 55 undergraduate major programs, award-winning athletics and vibrant student life, is spreading fast. This year, the university is celebrating nine consecutive years of record-setting enrollment.
- With outstanding academic facilities, chapel and residence halls, a new health and wellness complex, and unique programs in areas such as bioinformatics and museum studies, students have a wide variety of options to make their mark at Walsh University.
Walsh University has a main campus in North Canton and satellite campuses in Akron, Medina, Canfield, and just outside of Rome, Italy. At our university we have found that learning transcends the classroom, caring faculty help students aim higher and leadership requires more than intellect. As an independent Catholic university, we encourage individuals to act in accordance with reason guided by the example and teachings of Jesus Christ.
Our aim is to develop students’ mind, body and spirit; this is Walsh’s distinguished tradition and the heart of its appeal. As a Catholic University welcoming students of all faiths, Walsh continues to pursue its enduring mission: the creation of leaders through service to others. Volunteer work is not simply encouraged; it is required as part of the university’s core curriculum
Undergraduate Degree Majors include:
- Education Programs
- Humanities Programs
- Language & Letters Programs
- Mathematics & Sciences Programs
- Nursing Programs
- Business Programs
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Programs
- Theology Programs, and more...please see our Programs Page for a full list of programs.
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master's in Counseling and Human Development
- Master’s in Theology
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
Accelerated Degree Completion Programs:
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN) Program
- Management with optional concentrations in Organizational Leadership or Human Resources
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 2020 East Maple Street NW, 44720, North Canton, Ohio , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.