Graduate schools in Pennsylvania: Private university in Philadelphia area, masters programs in business administration, nursing, education. Bachelor's degrees in accounting, marketing, social work & HR management, adult education center in Berks County, East PA.
Alvernia University: Alvernia University provides a wide of bachelor, graduate and adult education programs in a variety of career opportunities including Business Administration, Nursing, Liberal Studies, Education, and other fields of study. You can choose to take classes where and when it's most convenient, study at one of Alvernia's three locations across East Pennsylvania in Reading, Pottsville, and Melrose Park. We also offer flexible scheduling with evening, weekend and online classes available on multiple start dates. Whatever your personal or professional reasons are for completing a bachelor's degree, we take your goals personally.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Accreditation: Alvernia is accredited and approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Bachelor, Graduate and Adult Education Degree & Certificate Programs:
Bachelor’s Degree Programs: - Accounting
- Behavioral Health
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Healthcare Science
- Liberal Studies
- Social Work...
Graduate Degree and Certification Programs: - Master of Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Community Counseling
- Graduate Education Certifications...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located 60 miles north of Philadelphia in Easton PA, Lafayette College is a private liberal arts and engineering college that offers Bachelor of Arts, and Bachelor of Science degrees in a range of academic fields. Programs include Economics, Art, Communications, Engineering, and more.
Lafayette has built a strong reputation in the liberal arts, sciences, and engineering because of our focus on the student. This unusual combination of strengths continues to define Lafayette's special role among the top liberal arts colleges in the nation.
You can choose from 45 areas of study across four divisions—natural sciences, humanities, engineering, and social sciences. The Common Course of Study is central to the education of all students, while the Major Field of Study addresses individual goals. You may also define your own interdisciplinary major, combining courses from several fields to achieve individual educational goals within the A.B. program.
Lafayette College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Pennsylvania, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Villanova University, located in Villanova, a suburb northwest of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is a private co-educational Roman Catholic university offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The University consists of four main colleges - the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Villanova School of Business, College of Engineering, College of Nursing, and a School of Law. Specific course categories include Accounting, Finance, Art History, Education, Environmental Science, and more.
Villanova University is the oldest and largest Catholic university in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It has had two Rhodes Scholars and is one of 262 institutions—and one of 18 Catholic colleges and universities—in the nation to have a chapter of Phi Beta Kappa, the prestigious national liberal arts honors society.
Villanova University is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools, the AACSB International and the Computing Science Accreditation Board.
Northampton Community College (NCC) is an accredited college in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, just 60 miles north of Philadelphia. We offer a wide range of certificate, diploma and associate degree programs in a wide variety of subjects, as well as online programs. Course categories include Nursing, Engineering, Business Management, Accounting, Criminal Justice, and more.
Northampton Community College is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Recognizing that students are the primary reason that Northampton Community College exists, we seek to provide excellent, accessible and comprehensive learning experiences in partnership with the dynamic, diverse communities we serve. We believe that learning thrives when there is a sense of curiosity and excitement about the world in which we live.
In addition to its Main Campus, NCC also features a campus in the Poconos region and centers in several other locations. Northampton is one of few community colleges to offer on-campus housing.
Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Philadelphia PA & Online
Courses / Programs
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Pennsylvania by taking an on-site spray tan class in Philadelphia, or an online certification program from the comfort of your own home or workplace in PA or nationwide!
• Aviva Spray Tan Academy specializes in on-site / web-based courses in the increasingly-popular field of sunless spray tanning, and was the world's first spray tanning academy.
• Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals, our 1-day spray tan classes in Philadelphia take place regularly in a leading hotel and include hours of hands-on training.
• Our online spray tan certification programs are 3 hours long but can be completed at your own pace, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for those who wish to kick-start a successful spray tanning business, or cosmetologists who want to improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "Aviva's passion for health and wellness along with continued client service is the same philosophy I have for my business model. The education and information in the course has already paid off!" • Christal Wentzel, Owner: Shape Smart Wellness Spa
National Personal Training Institute, Philadelphia
Courses / Programs
Jump-start your career with a Personal Training diploma from The National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) in Philadelphia PA! Approved as a private licensed trade school by the Pennsylvania Department of Education (DOE), NPTI is a leading personal trainer school. Our comprehensive Personal Fitness Training diploma program is a nationally recognized license that enables you to work throughout the United States. Financial assistance is offered to those who qualify.
The personal training and fitness industry is rapidly growing throughout America. At NPTI, you can be assured of getting the best training from qualified instructors, who are themselves professional Personal Fitness Trainers. For your convenience, day, evening, and weekend class are available. We provide free nationwide job placement assistance for all our graduates, as well as free ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts.
NPTI has 31 schools nationwide, including in Pittsburgh PA, Chicago IL, Brooklyn NY, Dallas & Houston TX, Washington DC / Northern Virginia, Tempe AZ, Sacramento & San Diego CA, Raleigh NC, Cleveland & Columbus OH, among many others.
Student Testimonial: "Attending NPTI was an incredible learning experience. NPTI offers extremely comprehensive lessons and curriculum in a supportive and positive environment. Any person interested in advancing their knowledge in the realm of fitness and exercise science would be crazy to go anywhere other than NPTI."
- Brian, Philadelphia PA