Universities in the US: University in Indiana, Graduate schools, Telecommunications programs, Master degree, Doctoral degree program, New Media, Game studies certificate, Multimedia design, Radio, Television production, Postgraduate study in Indiana
Indiana University, Department of Telecommunications: The Department of Telecommunications of Indiana University (IU) located in Bloomington, Indiana, offers a cutting-edge technological education in a friendly atmosphere. The program includes courses in promotional and marketing strategies, multimedia design, radio and television production, processes and effects, and industry and management.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The Department of Telecommunications is part of the College of Arts and Sciences at Indiana University. The curriculum offers all the benefits of a liberal arts education, along with flexible major requirements. The study of telecommunications includes radio, television, cable, satellite services, telephony, multimedia, and the Internet. Students learn about the design and production of programs, the managerial and legal aspects of the business, and the impact electronic media has on society.
Courses / Programs:
- MA Telecommunications
- PhD Mass Communications
- MS Telecommunications
- Certificate in New Media & Interactive Storytelling
- Certificate in Game Studies
and many more ...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Are you searching for a quality Masters Program in Indiana? While pursuing a masters degree takes considerable time and effort on your part, there is no doubt that a graduate qualification on your Resume can open doors to new career opportunities and increased earning potential.
With numerous established and accredited universities and graduate schools, Indiana is an excellent location for American students and international students to study at masters degree level - either on-campus or online.
Examples of universities offering masters programs in Indiana:
- University of Indianapolis, Indianapolis
- Indiana University with campuses in Indianapolis, Bloomington, South Bend..
- Martin University, Indianapolis
- Marian University, Indianapolis
- Purdue University, West Lafayette
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame
- Ball State University, Muncie
- Indiana State University, Terre Haute
- Earlham College, Richmond
- Butler University, Indianapolis
- University of Evansville, Evansville
- Hanover College, Hanover
- Valparaiso University, Valparaíso
- DePauw University, Greencastle
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Terre Haute
- Wabash College, Crawfordsville
- University of Southern Indiana, Evansville
- Goshen College, Goshen
- Purdue University Calumet, Hammond
- Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion
- Manchester College, North Manchester
- Indiana University Northwest, Gary...
- Human Biology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- International Relations
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Clinical Psychology
- Master of Public Health
- Sport Management
- Information Systems
- Supply Chain and Operations
- Computer Science...
Ohio Wesleyan University (OWU), located in the Columbus-metro area, in Delaware, Ohio, is an undergraduate liberal arts college offering Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), and Bachelor of Music (BM) degree programs. Course categories include Fine Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Engineering, Accounting, and more. In addition to our Bachelor degree programs, we also offer pre-professional programs.
Informed by our well-designed core curriculum and individually guided by professors and advisors, you will learn how to make important academic connections. OWU has 93 majors, sequences, and courses of study. Double majors are common, and any major can be customized with a single or double minor.
OWU also offers combined-degree (3-2) programs in optometry, physical therapy, and engineering with such prestigious institutions as the California Institute of Technology. In fact, OWU is only one of eleven universities nationwide to have such an arrangement with Caltech.
Ohio Wesleyan University is a member of the North Central Association, and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Sign Language Interpreting Major at Goshen College
Courses / Programs
Located 25 miles southeast of South Bend, in Goshen, North Indiana, Goshen College is a private, co-educational, residential, college of the liberal arts and sciences rooted in the Anabaptist-Mennonite tradition.
The Sign Language Interpreting Department at Goshen College offers major and minor degree programs in American Sign Language. Our major programs are designed to prepare graduates for a professional interpreting career and to use their skills in service to the community as teachers and in the church.
The major courses have concentrations in ASL-English Interpreting or teacher education. The minor program is for students who wish to expand their language skills and cultural knowledge or to enhance other majors such as education, social work, psychology, etc. As part of the Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures Department we provide majors and minors in Spanish as well as lessons in French, Arabic, Khmer, Mandarin and Swahili.
Goshen College is accredited as a standard four-year college by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools and is classified as a National Liberal Arts I (B-I) College by the Carnegie Foundation.
Earlham College is a liberal arts college in Richmond, Indiana that offers a wide-range of undergraduate degree programs. Earlham also offers two graduate degree programs: the Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) and the Master of Education (M.E.), which provide a route for teacher licensure to students with liberal arts undergraduate degrees.
Among the nation's academically strongest liberal arts colleges, Earlham develops in its students broad and deep competencies in both traditional and emerging disciplinary and interdisciplinary fields.There is no better place to explore your gifts and purpose than at Earlham College. Challenge yourself with the academic quality of a leading national liberal arts college while also planning for life after graduation.
Earlham College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools to grant the Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degrees. The college was approved by the Association of American Universities in 1913 and has been on each succeeding list of approved institutions.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• Based in Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies is an accredited institution offering a wide range of online certificate, diploma & degree programs in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, herbalism, nutrition and wellness.
• We aim to provide the best online educational programs in natural health & herbal studies. Our quality training and certification courses are studied online by distance learning students throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to prepare you for a future in natural health. Learn new skills to complement your existing practice or business. Alternatively, attain a higher level of knowledge in the natural healing arts that will be a blessing for a lifetime!
• Our courses give you the convenience of studying in your own home or office, at times that suit you. Start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM). We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. I feel that your institution is second to none as far as I am concerned."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• Natural Medicine
• Energy Medicine
• Herbal Medicine
• Holistic Health
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Iridology & Sclerology
• Natural Health
• Nutrition Science
• Traditional Naturopathy...