Valparaiso University: Core Values of the College of Business at Valparaiso University
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
We cultivate an environment of honesty, sincerity, and trust, in which we are fair and ethical in all we do. We expect all members of our community to act according to our shared values, even in the face of personal risk or external pressure. We guarantee that academic performance is evaluated reliably and rewarded fairly. We are responsible stewards of our resources, people, community, and world.
We are committed to fostering an environment where every member of the community is responsible for upholding and reinforcing our values. We encourage our community to honestly assess our strengths and weaknesses, to keep our commitments, and to acknowledge and learn from our mistakes and successes. We take responsibility for our performance in all of our decisions and actions.
We demonstrate excellence in all things we do. We demand — and deliver — quality outcomes and experiences from our students, faculty, and staff. We believe that things worth doing are worth doing right, with the highest ethical standards.
We strive to share a range of ideas and practices, and we measure our success by the inclusion of all voices. We foster a climate that is open and welcoming to people with diverse backgrounds, ideas, and perspectives.
We are committed to providing an environment in which every member of the community nurtures the spirit of trust, teamwork, and openness. We understand the unique contributions of each person. We treat everyone in the University community and the community at large with sensitivity. We value the contributions of all individuals.
Indiana University, Department of Telecommunications
Courses / Programs
The Department of Telecommunications of Indiana University (IU) located in Bloomington, Indiana, offers a cutting-edge technological education in a friendly atmosphere. The program includes courses in promotional and marketing strategies, multimedia design, radio and television production, processes and effects, and industry and management.
The Department of Telecommunications is part of the College of Arts and Sciences at Indiana University. The curriculum offers all the benefits of a liberal arts education, along with flexible major requirements.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
DePauw University is a nationally-recognized, leading liberal arts college in Greencastle, Indiana, dedicated to educating 2,300 students from across the country and around the globe. We provide a variety of undergraduate degree programs in a wide-range of academic fields. Forty-two majors are offered in the College of Liberal Arts, and three degree programs are offered in the School of Music. Courses and advising successfully prepare students for professional post-graduate programs in law, medicine, business, engineering, ministry, and more.
The University, or specific degree programs, are accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools, University Senate of the United Methodist Church, Committee on Professional Training of the American Chemical Society, National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education, Indiana Professional Standards Board for the State of Indiana, Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, and the National Association of Schools of Music.
Academics at DePauw push students to gain broad exposure to multiple disciplines before narrowing their focus. DePauw offers dozens of majors and minors, a handful of honors and fellows programs, and a set of experiential learning opportunities that challenge students within and beyond the classroom.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Classical Studies
- Communication and Theatre
- Computer Science
- Conflict Studies
- Economics & Management
- Education Studies
- Film Studies
- Honors Programs
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- Modern Languages
- Music (CLA)
- Off Campus Study
- Environmental Studies
- International Relations, and more ...
Walsh University is an independent, coeducational Catholic liberal arts and sciences institution founded by the Brothers of Christian Instruction that provides a range of Associate, Bachelor, Masters & Doctoral Degree programs. We are located in North Canton, a city in Stark County in north-eastern Ohio. We are conveniently located and easily accessible, only 3 miles off Interstate 77 in North Canton. Course categories include Accounting, Business Administration, Education, Nursing, Computer Science, and more.
Walsh University is dedicated to educating its students to become leaders in service to others through a values-based education. We offer many undergraduate and graduate degree programs. As a Catholic University with 3,000 students from 15 states and 24 countries, Walsh’s mission is to develop leaders in service to others.
At Walsh University, we understand that we are the gatekeepers to a student’s future. We promise that our faculty and staff will do everything in our power to make the journey here a successful one.
Walsh University accelerated degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education at associate, baccalaureate and graduate levels.
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- B.S. in Education
- B.S. in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Counseling and Human Development
- Masters in Theology
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Accelerated Degree Completion Program
- Study Abroad Program
Purdue University Calumet Instructional Technology Graduate Programs
Courses / Programs
Purdue University Calumet is an accredited regional campus of Purdue University located in Hammond, Indiana (25 minutes from Chicago), offering a Master of Science and post baccalaureate certification programs in Instructional Technology. Purdue Calumet's School of Education graduates more teachers, principals, and school counselors than any program in Northern Indiana. The School of Education is an NCATE accredited school. Our programs received particular praise from NCATE examiners for the faculty and staff’s commitment to diversity, including students with special needs.
Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Indianapolis & Online
Courses / Programs
• Learn to spray tan in Indiana with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading sunless spray tan training provider.
• We provide 1-day onsite spray tan classes in Indianapolis which are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• We also offer interactive, online spray tan certification programs to students throughout Indiana and nationwide.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students include cosmetologists, mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by approximately 500% in 5 years!
• Learn the secrets of our most talented estheticians, and get trained using the flawless techniques that have helped thousands of students who succeed, taught live by our team of salon professionals and spray tan business consultants.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant
Student Review: "I have been able to complete the online training and it has helped not only with spray tanning but it has also helped me with selling product in my skincare line." • Renee