Homeschool Education: Online Homeschooling Programs, Homeschool in USA, Homeschools Texas, Christian Homeschool Programs, Accredited Online K-12 Schools TX, Accredited Homeschool High School Diploma at Home
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, National High School provides a comprehensive set of online high school classes that give students an opportunity to earn a High School Diploma from the comfort of their own homes. Serving students throughout Texas, nationwide, and around the world, we offer a unique and flexible approach to earning high school credit with over 100 computer-based homeschool courses for students in Grades 9-12 and adults who wish to complete their high school education.
National High School’s curriculum is developed internally by an entire team of highly qualified and fully certified curriculum developers and professors. We've worked intensively with SACS and the Georgia Department of Education to develop a program of study that meets and exceeds the standards set by the U.S. Department of Education. We also offer a credit recovery program that allows you to earn credits to get back on track for graduation within your own school district.
National High School is proudly accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), an accrediting division of AdvancED.
National High School currently serves students in over 90 countries throughout the world. Over 50% of the students enrolled at National High School are international students.
Student Testimonial: “At NHS, I’m not forced to just listen to a boring lecture, I’m able to learn creatively.”
Online Homeschool Courses for Students in Grades 9-12:
- Earn a High School Diploma from home with flexible distance learning / online courses
- Students awarded an accredited high school diploma must complete the minimum 24 credit requirements to graduate.
- Core curriculum subjects include: English, Geometry, Algebra, World History, World Geography, United States History, Physical Science, Foreign Language & Physical Education
- ESL, Individual courses & Enrichment programs also available
2. Christina International High School
Courses / Programs
With offices in Shakopee, Minnesota, and San Antonio, Texas, Christina International High School is a private, virtual (online) school offering middle and high school homeschool programs. Founded by educators, academics and internet technology professionals with over 90 years of combined administrative and teaching experience in online and distance based education, CIHS provides an accredited non-traditional education to all students including complete curriculums that lead to a diploma and graduation.
Students in need of credit recovery, a single course, or those hard-to-find Advanced Placement (AP) classes will find our online environment with its anytime and anyplace feature an ideal way to learn from home.
CIHS is designed to fully leverage the power of the Internet to combine the academic continuity and personal interaction associated with traditional brick-and-mortar schools with the flexibility, safety and depth of a virtual learning environment. We are accredited by the National Private School Accreditation Alliance (NPSAA).
Online Homeschool Program for Middle School and High School Students:
- Offers students the opportunity to take one or more classes online following an engaging and completely interactive online curriculum.
- Self-paced core subject and elective courses that follow a sequence of study that allows a student to complete the course following their schedule.
- Allows parents the flexibility to plan an academic program for their child that is custom tailored to meet their educational needs.
Courses / Programs
Written in 1984 by two educators based in Collin County, Texas, KONOS is a biblically-based K-12 unit studies curriculum that equips parents nationwide to become master teachers of their own children. True Christian education goes beyond a trained intellect - it transforms behavior. That is why KONOS' homeschool curriculum designed its units around character traits, rather than subjects, literature, or chronology.
Instead of merely learning about biblical truths, KONOS kids do mounds of at-home, hands-on activities to practice Christ-like character traits. Training in Godly character is KONOS’ foremost objective, yet Godly character without academic knowledge and skills does not fully equip students.
Biblically-based K-12 Unit Studies Curriculum for Homeschool Students:
- We train children in Godly character by focusing on character traits rather than strict academics.
- Our activities are hands-on and use discovery learning to foster critical thinking.
- Students learning as much as they can in a family environment.
- Students achieve academic excellence by immersing themselves in units that integrate all subjects.
4. Prestonwood Christian Academy's PCAplus
Courses / Programs
Based in Plano, Collin County TX, in the Dallas area, PCAplus is a virtual online homeschool program of Prestonwood Christian Academy, working to serve and assist students working throughout the US, and across the world. The PCAplus Virtual School offers Biblically-integrated online classes to students in 6th - 12th Grade.
Our goal is to assist parents and students who have chosen an online forum for middle school and high school education. Our classes may be taken as a full course load or individually depending on the needs of the student.
Prestonwood Christian Academy's PCAplus academics are rooted in a God-centered view of life, allowing students the opportunity to understand themselves and the world around them from a biblical perspective.
Middle School Study Options (Grades 6-8)
- Core classes, Latin, Spanish, Bible, PE and Health
High School Study Options (Grades 9-12)
- Core classes, AP classes, Latin and Spanish, business Technology, Health, PE, Study Skills, Bible, Digital Technology, and Art History
5. Learning Scholars
Courses / Programs
Based in Houston TX and Cupertino CA, Learning Scholars offers online one-on-one tutoring / enrichment programs, homework assistance and exam preparation to U.S. students nationwide and international students. Our tutoring programs are for Elementary, Middle and High School students. We also offer special preparation courses for SAT, ACT, SSAT, PSAT and ISEE.
Learning Scholars combines the best-in-class technology with years of expertise in the academic arena. We provide web based interactive learning environment, equipped with tools for optimum learning.
Our tutors are highly experienced and qualified teachers who are usually post graduate degree holders in their subjects of expertise and with an additional degree in education. Before being enrolled as tutors with Learning Scholars, they undergo a stringent training program which makes them proficient in dealing with students of varied interests and IQ levels. They help bring out the best in you.
- English Tutoring Program: Literature studies and reading; Writing; Language; Media Studies
- Standardized Test Prep: PSAT; SAT; ACT; SSAT; ISEE
6. Technology International School
Courses / Programs
Based in Houston, Texas, and providing education to students worldwide, Technology International School (TIS) is an online international secondary school, which offers a complete Grade 6-12 education. Students interact online daily with a personal mentor, other students and qualified subject teachers. TIS prepares students for Cambridge International Examinations which can be arranged at a nearby Cambridge Centre at the end of Grades 8, 10, 11 & 12.
We also cater for students with a less exam-focused vocational stream or our special needs stream. Full-time mentors support students and help them to gradually become more independent learners by holding them accountable to agreed learning plans, monitoring their online activity and providing encouragement and help.
Mentors assist students find local solutions for creative arts and sport, and recognize activities such as professional acting and sport, as well as community activities which can all be documented by eportfolio and included as a recognised TIS subject.
Many of our teachers are based in the UK but can be from anywhere in the world. All are highly qualified and carefully selected as suitable for online teaching and assessment.
Online Homeschool Programs for Students in Grades 6-12:
- Middle School (Grades 6 - 8)
- Junior High School (Grades 9 - 10)
- Senior High School (Grades 11-12)
- Academic Stream: prepares students for Cambridge International Examinations and straightforward access to univerities.
- Vocational Stream: provides a less exam-focused but still solid secondary school education including more scope for the creative arts.
- Special Needs Stream: provides a customised learning plan when possible.
7. The Southern Baptist Academy
Courses / Programs
The Southern Baptist Academy (SBA), based in Dallas, is dedicated to bringing a thoroughly Christian education to Southern Baptist homeschooling families. Our K-12 courses will bring Kingdom Education to your household. SBA is an independent, private Christian K-12 online homeschool program that is registered as a private school by the Texas Department of Education.
Texas’ progressive educational laws allow us to deliver a fantastic online homeschooing curriculum throughout the country. SBA is doctrinely based on the Statement of Faith of the Southern Baptist Convention.
SBA is accredited by the National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance. This means that enrolling your homeschooler in our online school program is equivalent to sending them to the private Christian school across town. The Southern Baptist Academy is recognized by colleges and school districts across the country as a private school.
Online Christ-Centered Homeschool Curriculum for K-12 Students:
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Over 140 homeschool courses covering the core curriculums of Science, Language Arts, History, and Math.
- Variety of valuable electives such as Art, Music, Technology, and more.
8. Red Oak Academy, Texas
Courses / Programs
Based in Irving, Dallas County TX, Red Oak Academy is a private, high-tech school that provides a secular K-12 home education curriculum that is designed and selected specifically for gifted, regular and special needs students who are not able to meet their full potential in other school settings. This is achieved through fully-accredited online college courses for high school juniors and seniors, plus a comprehensive K-12 homeschool curriculum. The school provides live video feeds to elementary through high school classes and online high school programs for homeschooling.
Using computer-based and synchronous internet instruction, Red Oak Academy is equipped to provide instruction for gifted and regular education students in a traditional curriculum, liberal arts/classical studies and college preparatory skills for science and engineering.
Special needs include developmental speech and language disorders, social anxiety disorder, attention deficit disorders, processing deficits, and teen pregnancy. After enrolling, the student receives a username and password to gain access to the Red Oak Academy website where they may access general instructions, course materials, course outlines and work assignments.
Comprehensive Online Homeschool Programs for Grades K-12:
- Traditional High School Curriculum
- College-level courses for High School Juniors & Seniors
- College Level Preparatory skills for Science & Engineering
- Liberal Arts / Classical Studies
- Gifted & Talented Accelerated Students
- Live video classes
- College enrollment assistance
- Designed for Special Needs Students including Developmental Speech & Language Disorders, Social Anxiety Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorders, Processing Deficits
- Example of Recent Inquiry Comments submitted in this area:
Program I am interested in: "All homeschool programs"
Program I am interested in: "I am interested in the elementary program for next year, my children will be in 2nd and 5th grade"
Program I am interested in: "I am interested in home school programs I have 2 children in 9th grade 1 in 4th and 1 in 2nd"
Find a School Near You
You are here: School & College Guide> Homeschool Programs / Online High School Diploma> Homeschools in Texas, Harris County, Dallas County area, Bexar County, Tarrant County, Travis County, Hidalgo County, Williamson County TX..