Nurture And Nature Early Childhood Education Center, Millbrae: Located in Millbrae in San Mateo County, just west of San Francisco Bay, Nurture And Nature is an Early Childhood Education Center offering part-day and full-day Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten programs for children ages 3-6 years. Parent involvement is key to our success. We strive to create a family-like community at Nurture And Nature ECE Center, where the learning and nurturing of home and school blend together.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Nurture And Nature Early Childhood Education Center seeks to maximize each child’s potential. We encourage and challenge each child to take social-emotional and academic risks to experience greater success and self-confidence. We highlight your child’s strengths and needs by writing individual goals in all developmental areas, which are created and reviewed frequently by the family and teaching staff.
Early Childhood Education Programs:
- Part-day and full-day preschool and pre-kindergarten early childhood education programs for children ages 3-6 years.
- We provide developmentally appropriate activities in a multi-sensory and varied learning style approach.
- Social skills and character education are taught to children within the classroom.
- We encourage and challenge each child to take social-emotional and academic risks to experience greater success and self-confidence.
The Fountain Day School is a West Hollywood private preschool in continuous operation for 50 years. FDS offers preschool and early learner classes for children two years old through six years old. We have served the West Hollywood community for over fifty years and are considered one the the top preschools in all of California.
We are the only preschool in the United States that has a year round swim program for our students. Swimming is part of our curriculum and it is included in our tuition.
We provide the latest technology and our lunch program is provided by Whole Foods market. Fiona Whitney author of The Top Private Schools Guide writes, "This gem of a school was inspiring, by the time I completed the tour I wanted to attend the school myself."
Education Programs (Ages 2-6)
- Preschool Program
- Kindergarten Program
- Unlike other preschools, our program features developmentally appropriate classes for specific age groups. We have two 2 year old classes, three 3 year old classes, three 4 year old classes and a Kindergarten class.
- Yoga for Preschoolers
- Spanish for 1st through to 6th grade
- Swimming classes
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Situated in the heart of San Jose CA in the Santa Clara Valley, BASIS Independent Silicon Valley provides STEM-based (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) education to students in Grades 5-12.
BASIS Silicon Valley opened its doors in August of 2014 as part of the bicoastal inaugural year of BASIS Independent Schools.
The school is quickly becoming one of the most sought after college preparatory institutions in the Santa Clara Valley and one of the highest performing schools in the network of nationally-ranked BASIS-managed schools.
Friends' Preschool in Rocklin, 20 miles north-east of Sacramento in Placer County, is a California state licensed preschool / early childhood education center offering half-day, five hour educational programs for children 2.5 years to 6 years old. Friends Preschool is dedicated to giving each child the very best preschool experience.
Our mission is to support and enhance social / emotional functions including respect for oneself and for others, cognitive / academic functions including skill building and critical thinking, and the child's innate curiosity and creativity. There is excitement and enthusiasm for the dynamic social, emotional and educational growth that occurs in the early years.
Friends Preschool is a happy place where children are appreciated for who they are today, as young serious learners, and for who they will one day become, as responsible citizens of the world. Research stresses the importance of early childhood education, as birth to five years is a vitally significant time. Our developmental, anti-bias and multicultural curriculum is child centered, hands-on, experiential, project based and fun.
Villanova Preparatory School in Ojai in Ventura County, CA, is a Roman Catholic secondary co-educational school based on the Augustinian tradition offering a rigorous college preparatory curriculum for grades 9-12, with both a day and resident (boarding) program available. Villanova consistently places students into many of the top colleges in the nation.
Through a balanced program of academic courses, athletics, community service, art and extra-curricular activities, Villanova channels students' curiosity, enthusiasm and energy so they can reach the full potential of their abilities and interests. Villanova provides an outstanding community-based education for its students with a student-teacher ratio of 10:1 and an average class size of 16.
Villanova Preparatory School was founded in 1924 as a Catholic school in the Augustinian tradition. At Villanova, all educational and extra-curricular activities emphasize the Augustinian values of unity, truth and love. Villanova is a member of the Augustinian Secondary Education Association (ASEA) which comprises eight secondary institutions in North America and over 100 schools worldwide.
Situated in Dublin CA, in the heart of Alameda County, Seed2Sprout Learning Center is a high-quality nonprofit educational organization that offers Preschool, Kindergarten, and After-school Academy programs to boys and girls from age 2.5 though 8th Grade.
Our Mission Statement is "To educate and nurture children through developmentally-appropriate programs focusing on their physical, emotional, cognitive, social, aesthetic, and spiritual development as the foundations for their happiness and success in school and life.”