Summer English camps in Toronto: Summer ESL programs in Canada, English language courses for for children, teenagers/ juniors. Camp d'été d'anglais pour les enfants et adolescents, campamentos de verano inglés en Canadá para niños y adolescentes, inglese per bambini e giovani, soggiorni linguistici per ragazzi.
Sol Schools Toronto: Sol Schools Toronto offers high-quality, all-inclusive summer study programs in Toronto, Canada for young learners. Our Children's Adventure Program (CAP) is designed for children ages 7-13 (inclusive) and our Teenage Adventure Program (TAP) are designed for teenagers ages 14-17 (inclusive). These residential summer programs combine English classes with fun excursions and social activities, which makes it the perfect choice for holiday students. We also offer year-round ESL programs for young learners that can be customized to meet your needs.
Email:Contact us here
Summer English Courses in Toronto for Children & Teenagers: With over 50 years of experience, Sol Schools Toronto continues to adhere to the highest standards of language training and student services. We are dedicated to providing students with highly trained and experienced teachers and the most up-to-date learning material available. - Children's Adventure Program (CAP) for children ages 7-13 (inclusive): This residential program is a combination of English classes and a great activities and social program.
- English Classes: Our English program is taught by certified ESL teachers and is composed of 20 hours of language instruction (15 regular classes and 5 electives) per week. There are 6 different levels of English classes in our program from beginner to advanced. All students are required to take a test (both written and spoken) the first Monday of their stay with us to test their level of English. They will then be placed in the class that best suits them based on their English proficiency, nationality and age. Our maximum class size for the regular classes is of 15 students, while the average is between 10-12 per class.
The program consists of 4 classes a day from Monday to Friday. The first 3 regular classes focus on grammar, listening/speaking and reading/writing. The 4th class is an elective class that focuses more on the practical side of the language. The classes offered at the program are Journalism, Arts and Drama and Health and Sports.
- Activity Program: The program is divided into excursions and outings where students will be able to see and visit the world famous Niagara Falls, the CN Tower, the Royal Ontario Museum and also different games and activities that will be organized on campus. A great emphasis will be place on ensuring that our excursions are educational. Not only students will visit and enjoy taking pictures at these places but they will also pay a lot of attention to what it is said by the tour guides. Teachers will also be more involved and will make these trips truly educational and very much linked and connected to the English curriculum they will learn in the mornings.
- Teenage Adventure Program (TAP) for teenagers ages 14-17 (inclusive): This residential program is a combination of English classes and a great activities and social program. The program takes place at the St Michael’s campus of University of Toronto which is located in a great area close to many downtown attractions.
English Classes: Our English program is composed of 20 hours of language instruction per week taught by certified ESL teachers. There are 5 different levels of English classes in our program from beginner to advanced. All students are required to enter a test (written and spoken) on the first Monday of their stay with us. The level they will be placed in will be determined by their English proficiency, nationality and age.
Our maximum class size of regular classes is of 15 students, while the average is between 10-12 per class. The program consists of 4 classes a day from Monday to Friday. The first 3 regular classes focus on grammar, listening/speaking and reading/writing. The 4th class is an elective class that focuses more on the practical side of the language. The elective classes offered at the program are TOEFL, Journalism, Drama and Life Skills.
Our classes are focused on improving student’s conversational, grammar, vocabulary, reading and writing skills through communicative language teaching methods. Within our classrooms, the emphasis is placed on creating opportunities for communication. Interaction, real-world concepts ad individualized instruction all promote additional opportunities for communication that may not exist in a standard classroom setting.
Activity Program: Students will participate in a range of different excursions and visiting exciting and world renowned attractions such as Niagara Falls, the CN tower, watching a baseball game, visiting the Royal Ontario Museum among others. We have also built group and individual project ideas that the students are invited to complete together with their friends from other countries. Whether that is doing research, interviewing university staff, selling ice-cream on the streets, participating in charity events or others it will be up to them to decide how to do it, who the project manager will be and other details. Year-round English Language Courses: We also offer year-round ESL programs for young learners that can be customized to meet your needs.
For further information on our English summer courses for juniors, please email us via our Contact Us page.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-03-12 were from:
San Salvador, El Salvador;
Qatif, Saudi Arabia;
Taishan Guangdong, China;
Jakarta , Indonesia, Mampang Prapatan, Indonesia;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Immerse your child or teenager in an intensive English summer course in Montreal, the cultural capital of Quebec, Canada!
• NSL Mondial, an experienced international language training provider, offers 1 to 5-week summer ESL camps in Canada for elementary, middle school and high school students (boys & girls) of ages 7-17 years old.
• We offer day camps and overnight residential accommodation options for students.
• This is a language-focused English immersion camp with recreational activity and sports options. Students receive a minimum of 20 lessons / 15 hours of English language learning classes a week.
• Exciting activities include Drama, Arts & Crafts, Archery, Badminton, Tennis, Baseball, Volleyball, Swimming, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Martial Arts, and more.
• The summer English classes take place in Concordia University.
• Certificate of Completion for all students at the end of their course.
• NSL Mondial also offers English language courses for juniors in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, and Whistler as well as French language summer programs in Montreal.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks have increased by 20%." - Joanne, Quebec
Skinner Creek ESL Guest Ranch in British Columbia, north of Vancouver, offers 2 unique programs designed for international students, one for ages 7-12 and the other for students ages 13-18.
Each student experiences outdoor adventures combined with an intensive English program. Skinner Creek ESL Summer Camp has a cozy atmosphere with a maximum capacity of 16, providing wonderful opportunities for interaction and attention to each student.
Students who come to Skinner Creek have the oppportunity to learn English in an environment entirely different from a regular school setting. English classes are designed to meet the academic and conversational levels of each student.
Since 1998, International House Vancouver has offered unique, educational, and fun English language (ESL) summer programs for young learners to suit every need, budget and language ability.
In Vancouver, we offer a Children's Adventure Program (CAP) for children ages 5-12, suitable for mother & child or family study.
We also provide a Homestay Junior Program for 13-17 year olds, as well as a Residential Junior Program on the campus of the University of British Columbia for 9-17 year olds.
These programs are affiliated and held to the standards of Languages Canada, the IHWO, and AILIA, organizations that insist on the highest degree of educational excellence.
We ensure the quality our classes with teachers who are qualified in both language instruction and working with children and young adults. With a range of programs on offer, we can provide the best choices to fit most any need.
We also offer a Winter Junior Program for kids ages 13-17 from late December to mid February.
• Edu-inter is a Summer French Language School in Quebec City offering summer French immersion programs for children & teenagers (ages 10-17) and adults (16+).
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French.
• 2018 will be the 13th year of our French Summer School for Teenagers. As the cradle of francophone culture in the Americas, summer in Quebec City offers an unparalleled program of festivals, fun activities and experiences, all in a city renowned for its safe environment.
• The summer school is located on the campus of Collège Mérici, in downtown Quebec City, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gymnasium, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter also provides Winter French Camps for children and teens (ages 10-17), as well as summer French immersion programs for adults.
Student Reviews: "This experience has been life charging for me. The people in Quebec are so accommodating and kind. Merci Edu-inter!" - Carol, USA
"I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Philippa, USA
Summer French Programs: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
Winter French Camps: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activity camp
• French & Ski camp
• French & Snowboard camp
We also offer summer French immersion programs for adults.
Quest Language Studies is an independently-owned and operated international language school located in downtown Toronto in Ontario, Canada. We are a 2 minute walk from Bay subway. We provide a wide range of English language courses to students from around the world, including summer and winter youth programs for juniors / teenagers ages 13 -19 years.
Quest Language Studies, an award winning school was established in 1997, and are are fully accredited by Languages Canada and a member of Quality English. We provide small classes (approximately 7 to 9 students), professional instructors, a dynamic, communicative student centred teaching methodology, combined with up-to-date material and equipment help to ensure student success.
The Quest Summer Program provides students with a unique learning holiday experience by combining up to 4 weeks of ESL study with a variety of quality recreational activities. The program's goal goes beyond teaching English to include the expansion of horizons, the learning of new skills and the making of new friends. Every student, we hope, will leave with an experience to last a lifetime.
Fridge Door Live Theatre Company, Summer Camp, London ON
Courses / Programs
Fridge Door Live Theatre Company located in the London, Ontario, Canada region, offers a summer theatre camp for children and youth from Grades 3 - 12. We aim to build confidence, develop competence, and encourage collaboration, in a personal and caring atmosphere, through the process of a performing arts experience. Camp features include:
1. Fun: A fun environment makes learning a more natural and enjoyable experience.
2. Designed With Excellence: We will strive to provide and model excellence.
3. Community Focused: Our desire is to invest into children and youth in our community.
4. Betterment Of Youth: Each project session or camp will be designed around a positive moral theme or virtue.
5. Personal & Caring Environment: Our desire is to build a relationship with each participant and be a place where they feel cared for.