French language camps in Canada: French immersion programs for high school students, French summer camps in Quebec City for kids & teens. French academic year / French winter programs for elementary school, middle & international high school students/ Americans. Cursos de francés en Canadá / Quebec para niños y jóvenes, campamentos de verano.
• Are you searching for a French immersion program in Canada for your child or teenager? Located in Quebec City, considered the cradle of French Civilization in North America, Edu-inter provides a range of winter and summer French camps for kids and teens ages 10-17.
• In addition to our French language courses, Edu-inter offers homestay programs with local Quebec families for international students ages 13-17 who wish to experience studying in a Canadian high school.
• Living with a French-speaking host family provides a full language immersion experience for students from around the world. Please note that this is not a residential school program.
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada with a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal place to learn French.
• Our summer French camps combine quality French language classes with fun activities and cultural experiences. During our winter camps, participants have the opportunity to combine their French lessons with skiing or snowboarding.
Student Reviews: "This experience has been life charging for me. The people in Quebec are so accommodating and kind. Merci Edu-inter!"
- Carol, USA
"I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Philippa, USA
• Surrounded and encouraged by native French speakers, your child or children can enjoy a wonderful French language immersion experience in the province of Quebec in summer 2019!
• NSL Mondial is an established and highly-experienced facilitator of intensive language camps for children and teenagers from Canada, the U.S., and around the world.
• Our summer French immersion camps in Montreal for juniors & high school teens ages 7-17 years old are for 1 to 5 weeks.
• Combine French language learning with fun sporting and recreational activities including: Drama, Swimming, Badminton, Tennis, Baseball, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Martial Arts, Archery, Arts & Crafts, Volleyball, and more.
• Day camps and residential / overnight options are available.
• The camp takes place on the campus of Concordia University, downtown campus.
• Certificate of Completion for all students at the end of their course.
• In addition to our French camps, we also provide English language camps for local and international students.
• Montreal is the cultural center of Quebec - and the largest French speaking city in North America. It is also an amazing destination to practice the French language.
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends. The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you."
- Ningning, China
• For juniors / high school students (boys & girls) ages 7-17
• Camp Duration: 1 to 5 weeks from June 30 to August 5
• Day camps & residential options French Language Immersion Course:
- 15 hours of language learning per week
- French skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
Fun Activities & Sports Camp in Afternoons:
Drama, Swimming, Badminton, Tennis, Baseball, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Martial Arts, Archery, Arts & Crafts, Volleyball, and more.
• ESL English language camp in Montreal for children ages 7-17.
3.NSL Mondial, French Summer Immersion Programs in Quebec City
Courses / Programs
• Surrounded and encouraged by native French speakers, your son, daughter or loved one can enjoy a wonderful French language immersion experience in the province of Quebec in summer 2019!
• NSL Mondial is a highly-experienced facilitator of intensive language camps for children and teenagers from Canada, the U.S., and around the world. Contact us today for information on the range of fun, educational French language and activities summer programs available in Quebec City.
• The capital of Canada's Quebec province, Quebec City truly is a beautiful city located at the mouth of the wonderful St. Lawrence Seaway, just 145 miles / 2.5 hours by car, bus or train north east of Montreal.
• As a UNESCO historical location and one of the oldest European-style cities in North America, this very charming, tourist-friendly summer holiday destination offers students a true French-speaking environment as well as rich Canadian history and culture, and magnificent architecture.
• Quebec City is easily reached by international students and families, and is served by Jean Lesage International Airport.
French Immersion Summer Camps in Quebec City:
• Runs from June 10 to August 2 2019.
• For Juniors / High School Teens ages 10 to 17 years old.
Language Camp choices with Sports Activities:
1. French Immersion Multi-Activity Camp
2. French & Music Camp
3. French & Dance Camp
4. French & Circus Camp
5. French & Tennis Camp
6. French & Hockey Camp
7. French & Equestrian Camp
8. French & Soccer Camp
Accommodation: Nearby residence or homestay with a local host family.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2020-03-07 were from viewers in:
SAINT PAUL, MN, USA;
San andres cholula, Mexico;
Hong Kong, Hong Kong;
sabinas, coahuila, Mexico;
Hong kong, Hong Kong;
Brandon, MS, USA;
Albaha, Saudi Arabia;
You are here: School Search> Language Learning in Canada> French immersion courses for children / teenagers in Quebec. Cursos de francés en Canadá para niños y adolescentes.