NSL Mondial - French Camps Montreal:
Join language students from across Canada, the U.S. and around the world in summer 2019, and enhance your French language skills while discovering Montreal - one of Canada’s most exciting cities! NSL Mondial provides 1 to 5-week French immersion summer camps in Quebec for Canadian and international children and high school students ages 7-17. We offer day camps and residential overnight camps, and our language immersion study programs combine French classes with fun activities and sports. The camp takes place on the campus of Concordia University in downtown Montreal. We also provide English (ESL) camps for local and international students.
• French is the sixth most widely spoken language in the world, with 220 million speakers worldwide.
• French is the second most widely-learned foreign language in the world, almost 120 million students studying it today.
• French is the national second language for many Canadians. French is the mother tongue of about 7.3 million Canadians (approximately 22% of the population). One in four Canadians speak French as their mother tongue - and it is widely used and accessible throughout the country.
• Fluency in French and other languages gives a child access to much more educational and career opportunities.
• Learning a second language greatly increases a young person's understanding of other cultures.
Why Choose NSL Mondial Programs?
• Qualified teachers
• Small group classes – 12 students per class
• Specialized curriculum featuring a communicative and interactive approach
• Focusing on speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary skills.
• Classes are divided by level - Beginner to advanced French courses
• Explore local attractions
• Certificate of Completion for all students at the end of their course.
For junior children & high school students (boys and girls) ages 7-17 at basic beginner to advanced French levels.
French Language Immersion Camp:
• Camp Duration: 1 to 5 weeks in June, July & beginning of August
• 15 hours of language learning classes per week teaching speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary skills.
• Interactive activities in the afternoons - including fun sporting and recreational activities such as Drama, Badminton, Tennis, Baseball, Volleyball, Swimming, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Martial Arts, Archery, Arts & Crafts, and more.
• Day camps & residential accommodation options available
We also provide English language camps in Montreal for children / teens ages 7-17.
"Thank you for your excellent service and good teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
"The program is very special and you do everything very well! Thank you."
- Andre, Brazil
Montreal - Quebec's Cultural Capital:
Founded in 1642, Montreal is a very child-friendly city, the cultural centre of Quebec, and the largest French speaking city in North America.
Montreal is also a uniquely bilingual city – English and French, and an amazing destination to practice both languages.
Specific Contact Pages: - Camp immersion française à Montréal
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.