Summer soccer camps in Europe for female players in 2020: International soccer camp for girls in Spain. Football training camps in Barcelona for girls only / talented teenage girls ages 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 year olds with coaching in English/ Spanish.
NARU Academy: Situated in Barcelona, one of the most famous soccer cities in the world, Hero Girls Camp is a unique opportunity for girls ages 10-18 to live an epic summer soccer experience, while they can improve their skills and become better players.
Email:Contact us below
Conveniently based in a professional sports facility, just 40 minutes from the city center, we provide a 1 or 2-weeks summer camp where participants are coached by elite level players. The program includes accommodation and full board, transfer to all scheduled activities, training kit, 24 hours assistance, and health insurance among others.
Summer Soccer Camp for Girls in Barcelona:
• For players ages 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
• Train and enjoy football together in top sports facilities, prepared to host elite level training sessions
• Elite players and experienced coaches will lead the training, both in English and Spanish
• 7 or 14 nights accommodation in a top student residence (Double room and all meals included)
Campus Experience is a Real Madrid Foundation project that offers the chance to experience life as part of a team, and to find out about and share in the values of Madridismo.
Summer soccer football camps in Madrid: Real Madrid City - Valdebebas: the greatest sports facility ever built by a football club.
And it is much more than this: it is home to a generation of Real Madrid fans and the new home of the club in the 21st century. This is the place where all our dreams can come true. In a spectacular 1,200,000 m2 of space, there is room for professionals and fans. Two families united one common spirit. Welcome to a City which is a symbol for Real Madrid and their fans.
• The most famous soccer club in Spain and around the world, Real Madrid Football Club, wants you to experience the best soccer coaching program this summer!
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe. Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys ages 9 to 17 years with the Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience.
• Our football camps are run by highly experienced certified coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Barcelona Soccer School, Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid, and Atletico de Madrid Technification Soccer Camp.
Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience: • Residential camps for boys ages 9-17
• Maximum stay: 2 weeks
• Spanish / English classes available
Soccer Camp features: - Make new friends from all over the world
- Learn new cultures
- Become a better and more competitive soccer player
- Develop new soccer skills with the best football coaching methods in Europe
- Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players
Instituto Hemingway Language School is a Spanish language school located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain.
We provide summer Spanish programs for juniors (boys and girls) between the ages of 13 and 17 years, where they will have the opportunity to learn Spanish whilst enjoying a variety of recreational and cultural activities.
This experience will allow your child to spend their summer in an entirely different way, learning Spanish whilst making new friends from around the world of their own age. We also provide year-round Spanish programs for juniors and adults
The children are constantly under supervision by guardians and accommodation is organized with local host-families, in student dorms or hostels.
Instituto Hemingway is accredited by Instituto Cervantes for the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language and forms part of the Network of Associated Centres of Instituto Cervantes. It is also accredited by CSN (The Swedish National Board of Student Aid).
Our school is situated 396 km / 246 miles north of Madrid and 612km / 380 miles north-west of Barcelona.
Kaptiva Sports Academy is an elite soccer school in Barcelona, Spain that specializes in offering world-class soccer tours and soccer educational programs for teenage boys (ages 14-18). The Academy’s main goal is to offer the best annual soccer program to young talented soccer players from all over the world, helping them reach their full potential.
The Academy offers: - Year-round Elite Soccer Training led and conducted by our Technical Academy Staff.
- Competition at the highest level, either on official competition or at friendly games.
- The opportunity to be represented by a Kaptiva Sports authorized FIFA Player Agent, who will take care of the soccer player’s career.
- The full commitment of an international Sports Company, with proven success in the soccer industry which also holds agreements with top professional Soccer Clubs and top soccer-related professionals worldwide.
- Full development: Academic, athletic and personal.
Participating players choose from full-year (10 months), half-year (6 months), or one week programs.
As well as becoming immersed in soccer, students also enroll in our Education & Language Program that guarantees the continuing education of the player.
Kaptiva Sports Academy also runs Summer Soccer Camps in collaboration with FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol, Barcelona.
EduKick is a leading international football camp organization that provides a range of soccer training programs and football summer camps for boys and girls in Madrid, Spain.
Our intensive 4-week soccer summer camp is designed for kids and teens ages 10-18, and features daily Spanish language instruction by International House Madrid, excursions, and professional soccer training by the famous Aragonés brothers & professional Spanish coaches.
Our mission is to work with players on every aspect of their training to ensure they develop the physical, technical, tactical and mental foundation required for better performance in football matches.
This is accomplished through coaching and training in advanced strength and conditioning techniques, uniquely integrated with mental, nutritional and sports medical principles all enhanced by the environment and high tech facilities.
Full day cultural excursions include trips to Madrid, the Bernabeu (Real Madrid's staduim) and local historical cities such as Segovia, Monasterio de El Escorial, Toledo, and more. Leisure activities include trips to amusement parks, water parks, paintball among others!
Located in Cadiz, on the Costa de la Luz, Spain’s southern Atlantic coast, Abbey Road Programs provides a 3-week homestay Spanish language immersion summer course for high school students in Grades 9-12. With classes for intermediate to advanced levels, students study a major in Spanish Language, and a range of electives including Spanish Conversation, Spanish Culture, Digital Photography, and Flamenco Dance & Music.
Founded by Stanford alumni in 2000, Abbey Road’s study abroad summer programs continue to deliver excellence. Our mission is to provide quality academic summer programs that facilitate cross-cultural understanding, personal growth and academic enrichment.
During your three weeks in Cádiz you’ll become a part of the local community by living with a homestay family—so be ready to practice that Spanish! This unique living experience complements the daily program itinerary of classes, activities, and excursions to ensure you have a diverse and authentic exposure to the southern Spanish language, lifestyle, and culture.