Summer soccer schools for girls in Europe 2019: International soccer camp in Spain for girls only. Residential football summer camps in Barcelona for talented teenage girls ages 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 year olds with coaching in English/ Spanish.
HERO Girls Soccer Camp: Hero Girls Camp is an international summer soccer camp in Barcelona where girls ages 10-18 are coached by elite soccer players. The 1 or 2-weeks camp is held in close to Barcelona, just 40 minutes from the city center, in a sports facility that use to host professional teams like FC Barcelona and Real Madrid. Hero Girls Camp is a unique opportunity for teens to live an epic soccer experience, while they can improve their skills and become better players. The program includes accommodation and all meals, transfer to all scheduled activities, training kit, 24 hours assistance, and health insurance among others.
Summer Soccer Camp for Girls in Barcelona: • For players ages 10-18 • Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks • Train and enjoy soccer together in top sports facilities, prepared to host elite level training. • Elite players and experienced coaches will lead the training, both in English and Spanish. • 7 or 14 nights accommodation in a top sports facility.
Camp Features: - 2 training sessions per day - Accommodation in a double room in one of the best training facilities - All meals included - Daily workshops - Camp Nou Experience - Barcelona City Tour - 2 NIKE training kit - Uniform for activities - Night activities - Optional training sessions available (200€ per week) - Option English or Spanish classes (100€ per week) - Transfers to all scheduled activities - 24h instructors assistance - Basic health insurance
EduKick, Inc is a leading organization providing international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps abroad.
EduKick aims to equip young student soccer players (boys & girls) for life’s challenges in a way no other experience can.
EduKick's programs are available in Spain, Italy, France, UK / England, Germany, Portugal, Greece, Israel, China, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the U.S.
EduKick Madrid Football Academy Boarding School invites Spanish Language Study & Middle School / High School soccer players (male & female) from around the world to distinguish themselves as footballers and join our very unique Spanish Immersion Soccer Boarding School Academy in Madrid, Spain, home of the world's most famous soccer club, Real Madrid.
The EduKick Madrid Football Studies Program is the ultimate language immersion, study abroad football development program. Our football exchange programs are for dedicated soccer players that want to study and train abroad in Madrid.
Soccer training is conducted in the native language so that the opportunity for students to learn through immersion is maximized.
Parent Testimonial: "Jye has had the most wonderful 6 months of his life and a very special thank you to all of the Edukick Madrid staff for caring and looking after our son so well.
This has given him the opportunity to embrace another culture whilst playing a sport he has loved from a very early age."
- Dyan & Steve - Parents of Jye (age 16), Australia
FC Barcelona, Real Madrid & Atletico Madrid Soccer Camps
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe.
• Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys ages 11 to 17 years with FC Barcelona Soccer School, residential & day football camps for boys ages 7-17 years with Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience, and a soccer camp for boys ages 9-17 with Atletico de Madrid Foundation Technification Soccer Camp.
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid. Camps are run by highly experienced certified football coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
With Soccer Camps International, you will: • Make new friends from all over the world
• Learn new cultures
• Become a better and more competitive soccer player
• Develop new soccer skills with the best coaching methods in Europe
• Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players.
Parent Testimonial: "I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful time that my son once again experienced at the Real Madrid camp this year. In his own words, he refers to the Real Madrid Technification Camp as ‘the best days in his life." - Maximilian
International Spanish Courses (ISC Spain) offers summer Spanish language programs combined with sport, cultural and leisure activities in Alicante in the south of Spain on the Mediterranean coast.
Our summer programs last for 1, 2 or 3 weeks, and are designed for young people aged between 13 and 18 years.
Enjoy a unique summer experience - learn Spanish or perfect your current level, enjoy your favourite sports and meet students from all over the world.
In addition to our Spanish & Sports Camps, we offer summer programs for juniors (ages 13-18) that focus on a particular sport, with options including football, tennis, & golf. We also provide sports camps during the academic year, as well as school trips for groups to Alicante, Barcelona or Madrid.
Alicante is situated on the coast approximately 360 km south-east of Madrid, 538 km south of Barcelona, and 177 km directly south of Valencia.
Alicante Airport is connected with Madrid and Barcelona by frequent Iberia and Spanair flights, and with many Western European cities through carriers such as Ryanair, Easyjet, Air Berlin, Monarch Airlines, and Jet2.com.
The students are provided with accommodation and meals in the student residence, and can enjoy an individual room with individual bed, air-conditioning, private bath with shower, interior telephone, worktable & free internet.
Certificate of Completion:
At the end of the course, the student is presented with a certificate of what they have achieved.
Spanish Language + Sports Summer Camps: Program Duration: 1, 2 or 3 weeks
- Spanish + Tennis camp
- Spanish + Golf camp
- Spanish + Football camp
- Spanish + Basketball camp
- Spanish + Volleyball camp
- Spanish + Multi-Sport program
- Spanish + Windsurfing program
- Spanish + Sailing program
- Spanish + Personalized Package program
Further Year-Round & Summer Programs for Juniors:
- Summer sports camps for individuals (ages 13-18)
- Academic year sports camps & high school tours for sports academies
- Year-round school trips for groups
Instituto Hemingway Language School is a Spanish language school located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain.
We provide summer Spanish programs for juniors (boys and girls) between the ages of 13 and 17 years, where they will have the opportunity to learn Spanish whilst enjoying a variety of recreational and cultural activities.
This experience will allow your child to spend their summer in an entirely different way, learning Spanish whilst making new friends from around the world of their own age. We also provide year-round Spanish programs for juniors and adults
The children are constantly under supervision by guardians and accommodation is organized with local host-families, in student dorms or hostels.
Instituto Hemingway is accredited by Instituto Cervantes for the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language and forms part of the Network of Associated Centres of Instituto Cervantes. It is also accredited by CSN (The Swedish National Board of Student Aid).
Our school is situated 396 km / 246 miles north of Madrid and 612km / 380 miles north-west of Barcelona.
• Study Sports Management with EU Business School (EU) Barcelona - a leading international business school!
• Located on Av. Diagonal close to the city center, EU provides a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree and an MBA degree in Sports Management, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• At EU, we combine the American university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be succesful in the international business world.
• Our undergraduate and graduate sports management courses are taught using the case study method, which helps to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible.
• Small class sizes of 20-25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students & faculty.
• The EU Group is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education).
• EU Business School is proud to be ranked Tier One in Europe for our MBA in CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2016 - the leading global reference tool for MBA candidates.
Student Testimonial: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU."
- Andreas, Germany
Menorca Cruising School in Menorca, Balearic Islands, Spain was the first RYA sailing school to operate in the Mediterranean. We are based in the beautiful and historic Mahon harbour, only 5 minutes from the airport. The harbour is 3.5 km in length and is the perfect location for a sailing school, offering sheltered sailing all year round. We specialize in Competent Crew and Day Skipper courses for individuals, families and mixed ability groups. We also offer refresher courses and advanced training form more experienced sailors.
Mahon Harbour is the perfect base for non-tidal sailing training, offering good weather and excellent sailing for both beginners and experienced sailors. We can then set out to explore more than 40 sheltered coves around the island's 80 miles circumference. We are very used to mixed ability teaching and partners with differing abilities can take different courses on the same yacht.