International residential sports schools in Spain: Sports camps for children, football academies, summer soccer camps, tennis training schools for teens (boys and girls) in Madrid, Barcelona. International sports boarding schools, academic year programs for high school students, water sports camps in Spain 2019.
1.FC Barcelona, Real Madrid & Atletico Madrid Soccer Camps
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe.
• Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys ages 11 to 17 years with FC Barcelona Soccer School, residential & day football camps for boys ages 7-17 years with Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience, and a soccer camp for boys ages 9-17 with Atletico de Madrid Foundation Technification Soccer Camp.
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid. Camps are run by highly experienced certified football coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
With Soccer Camps International, you will: • Make new friends from all over the world
• Learn new cultures
• Become a better and more competitive soccer player
• Develop new soccer skills with the best coaching methods in Europe
• Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players.
Parent Testimonial: "I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful time that my son once again experienced at the Real Madrid camp this year. In his own words, he refers to the Real Madrid Technification Camp as ‘the best days in his life." - Maximilian
Hero Girls Camp is an international girls soccer camp for girls ages 10 to 18 years old, coached by elite soccer players. The camp will be held in Barcelona, Spain, from July 27 to August 10, 2019.
The training sessions will take place in a first-class sport venue, fully equipped and prepared to host official training. The training will be guided by some of the best elite professional players and experimented coaches. Organized in both Spanish and English, the players will be part of workshops, city sightseeing, and an amusement park visit.
The program includes accommodation in a double room with en-suite bathroom and all the meals.
Get ready to reach a new level and learn the methodology, habits and all the aspects that guided some of the top football players to the best European soccer teams.
The camp includes:
2 training sessions per day
Accommodation in a double room
All meals included
Camp Nou Experience
Barcelona City Tour
2 NIKE training kit
Uniform for activities
Optional training sessions available (200€ per week)
Option English or Spanish classes (100€ per week)
Transfers to all scheduled activities
24h instructors assistance
Basic health insurance
3.ZADORSPAIN - INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE & BASKETBALL CAMP IN ALICANTE SPAIN
Courses / Programs
ZadorSpain International Language & Basketball Camp is a summer camp in Alicante, Mediterranean Coast of Spain. It is aimed at teens (boys and girls) aged 14-18 who already have experience of playing basketball (3/4 years minimum) where the players can develop their skills with professional coaches and assistants from Spain, Serbia and the USA.
It can be an overnight or a day camp, depending on the participant's choice.
International Spanish Language & Basketball Camp participants will benefit from the highest quality of training and teaching during their stay, attending dynamic and fun Spanish lessons with native teachers and taking part in the high performance basketball training sessions run by professional basketball coaches.
It is ideal for practicing your Spanish and improving your Basketball skills and abilities, but also for doing many free time activities, sailing, surfing, golf, or taking part in guided sightseeing visits and living an unforgettable experience abroad.
The program at Zadorspain International Language & Basketball Camp includes:
- Basketball Training: 4 hours per day devoted to basketball with a ratio of one coach per 6-8 players: 2.5 hours of training focusing on individual technique, 1.5 hours of group training and competition.
- Language course -Spanish or English-: 3 lessons per day of language classes in small groups with experienced teachers (12.5 hours per week)
- The International Camp also includes free time activities and excursions.