International residential sports schools in Spain: Sports camps for children, football academies, summer soccer camps, tennis training schools for teens (boys and girls) in Madrid, Barcelona. International sports boarding schools, academic year programs for high school students, water sports camps in Spain 2024.
1.Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience Soccer Camp, Atlético de Madrid Soccer Camp, Barça Academy Clinic, Spain Federation National Team International Soccer Camp
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe.
• Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys and girls of ages 9 to 17 years old across different locations in Madrid and Barcelona, two of the most football-crazy cities in the world with legendary soccer teams in Spain!
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid.
• Camps are run by highly experienced certified football coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
• The Barça Academy Clinic camp is located at the official training facilities of FC Barcelona, and practices are hosted at FC Barcelona’s official training fields.
• This Official Atlético de Madrid Soccer Camp, in Madrid, Spain, is an incredible opportunity to experience specialized soccer training with one of the world’s most successful youth football academies and their expert UEFA qualified academy football coaches at Atletico de Madrid Academy Training Center.
With Soccer Camps International, you will:
• Make new friends from all over the world
• Learn new cultures
• Become a better and more competitive soccer player
• Develop new soccer skills with the best coaching methods in Europe
• Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players.
Hero Girls Camp is an international girls soccer camp for girls ages 10 to 18 years old, coached by elite soccer players. The camp will be held in Barcelona, Spain, from July 27 to August 10, 2019.
The training sessions will take place in a first-class sport venue, fully equipped and prepared to host official training. The training will be guided by some of the best elite professional players and experimented coaches. Organized in both Spanish and English, the players will be part of workshops, city sightseeing, and an amusement park visit.
The program includes accommodation in a double room with en-suite bathroom and all the meals.
Get ready to reach a new level and learn the methodology, habits and all the aspects that guided some of the top football players to the best European soccer teams.
The camp includes:
2 training sessions per day
Accommodation in a double room
All meals included
Camp Nou Experience
Barcelona City Tour
2 NIKE training kit
Uniform for activities
Optional training sessions available (200€ per week)
Option English or Spanish classes (100€ per week)
Transfers to all scheduled activities
24h instructors assistance
Basic health insurance
3.ZADORSPAIN - INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE & BASKETBALL CAMP IN ALICANTE SPAIN
Courses / Programs
ZadorSpain International Language & Basketball Camp is a summer camp in Alicante, Mediterranean Coast of Spain. It is aimed at teens (boys and girls) aged 14-18 who already have experience of playing basketball (3/4 years minimum) where the players can develop their skills with professional coaches and assistants from Spain, Serbia and the USA.
It can be an overnight or a day camp, depending on the participant's choice.
International Spanish Language & Basketball Camp participants will benefit from the highest quality of training and teaching during their stay, attending dynamic and fun Spanish lessons with native teachers and taking part in the high performance basketball training sessions run by professional basketball coaches.
It is ideal for practicing your Spanish and improving your Basketball skills and abilities, but also for doing many free time activities, sailing, surfing, golf, or taking part in guided sightseeing visits and living an unforgettable experience abroad.
The program at Zadorspain International Language & Basketball Camp includes:
- Basketball Training: 4 hours per day devoted to basketball with a ratio of one coach per 6-8 players: 2.5 hours of training focusing on individual technique, 1.5 hours of group training and competition.
- Language course -Spanish or English-: 3 lessons per day of language classes in small groups with experienced teachers (12.5 hours per week)
- The International Camp also includes free time activities and excursions.
Campus Experience is a Real Madrid Foundation project that offers the chance to experience life as part of a team, and to find out about and share in the values of Madridismo.
Summer soccer football camps in Madrid: Real Madrid City - Valdebebas: the greatest sports facility ever built by a football club.
And it is much more than this: it is home to a generation of Real Madrid fans and the new home of the club in the 21st century. This is the place where all our dreams can come true. In a spectacular 1,200,000 m2 of space, there is room for professionals and fans. Two families united one common spirit. Welcome to a City which is a symbol for Real Madrid and their fans.
B1 Girls Camp is an International women’s soccer camp with elite players, who will be involved in training, workshops, and many other activities.
Barcelona, well-known for its sports tradition and culture, is the chosen location to celebrate the camp between 21 of July and 3 of August (for girls aged 12 to 17 years old).
Feel like a pro and meet the stars. You will have the unique chance to learn about everything is included in an athlete routine like sport nutrition, injury prevention or how to create your own brand. Train like you never did before!
Our goal is to help young talented football players to reach their dreams. We will provide you the tools you need to succeed in your professional and personal future as an athlete. At B1 Girls Camp, you will find your best!
If you are between 12 and 17, you are willing to live a unique experience and you are crazy for soccer…This is your camp!